O1

A Year Without Rain

Taeyeon POV

I woke by the sound of my phone vibrating telling me I have a message. I looked at the clock and was kinda pissed off because someone texted me at 6 in the morning on Saturday. My room was dark and the only light that was in my room was from my cell phone. I sighed and the message was from Sunny, my best friend.

Sunny: Hurry and get ready! We're going to the mall!

Sunny is always energetic for some reason and always happy. What is there to be happy about? It's sometimes annoying but she's my best friend and I have to put up with it.

Taeyeon: Who goes to the mall at 6 in the morning?!

Sunny: Us! Now hurry up! I'm coming over now.

I got out of bed and opened the curtains revealing my dark blue room filled with pictures of my parents. Let me tell you what happened. I was at home while my dad was picking my mom up from the airport late at night. I was so excited because we got a welcome back party for her. She was visiting her relatives and my dad was pretty excited too. He brought her a diamond necklace that would sparkle when hold it up to the light. It was stormy night and as my parents were crossing a bridge, a drunk man in a truck ran into them.

After the flashback I had in my mind. I took a long relaxing shower and did my morning routines. A went into my wardrobe and went into the restroom to change. I walked out and was suprise by Sunny laying on my bed lazily.

Sunny: Took you long enough.

Taeyeon: How did you get in here?

Sunny: I know where you put your spare key at.

I live in a small apartment and it was cheap.

Sunny: You should live with me, It's better than this place.

Taeyeon: I don't want to trouble you or your parents.

Sunny: It's fine, I keep telling you that but you don't listen.

Taeyeon: I'll think about it.

Sunny: Good, now lets hit that mall

Sunny started skipping to the door while clapping her hands. I laughed at her but that's another reason why she's my best friend. She always know how to make me feel better about something.

Narrator POV

Taeyeon and Sunny got a taxi and drove to the mall. Taeyeon checked her time and it was 6:30 and the mall opens at 8 so they had alot of free time.

Taeyeon: I told you it's too early

Sunny: oh....

Taeyeon and Sunny just stood there in the parking lot and Taeyeon was slowly getting angry. Sunny got kinda scared but decided to think of something to do to kill time.

Sunny: Lets go over there!

Taeyeon looked over to where she was pointing at and saw there was a large colorful fountains with couples surrounding it and little kids throwing coins in making a wish.

Taeyeon: Are you serious?

Sunny: Why do you sound so uninterested?

Taeyeon: Maybe its because I am?

Sunny: It might have cute guys there~

Taeyeon sighed and gave up and Sunny dragged her there. When the girls showed up, it was so pretty.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_MIVXqUl7DgQ/SCDTHZ5idsI/AAAAAAAAC3U/lO5NV5uiWIo/IMG_0236.jpg

Sunny: Lets make a wish!

Taeyeon sighed.

Taeyeon: Why would you want to do that? It's a waste of money and its completely pointless.

Sunny frowned

Sunny: You always ruin the fun.

The girls started walking around but what they didn't know was that someone was watching them the whole time.

------------------------------------

Yay! First chapter up! Leave a comment telling me if it's good and I should continue or it's horrible and I shouldn't. :]