Scary Oppa~

Don't Say Goodbye

Recap

........ She started walking home and then she saw her crush.....


Jong ki, one of the kingka's in her school, her crush.

"Oh! Anneyong Haseyo Park Minyi-sshi" she startled.

"Are you going home now too?" Joong-ki said while smiling. 
Minyi Stood there gaping at him. She still couldn't believe a handsome creature of God not to mention, so kind and gentle was already standing right infront of her.

Minyi stuttered "Oh y-yes, you too I guess?"  

Joong-ki smiled and took her hand and said "I'll walk you home then."

Min-yi blushed and savoured the moment. As they walked home, they talked about schools and stuff and other simple topics. As dusk neared and so as Min-yi's house, she fidgeted and glanced around every minute.

Joong-ki laughed and said "Worried your brother might see us?"

"Ugghh. Yeah" Min-yi said as she scratched her head and make a fake laugh. 

Joong-ki grinned and said "Don't worry, I don't think he'll try to kill me this......"

"Hey! Joong-ki. YOU brat! What did I tell you about distances from Min-yi?"

Kyuhyun, Min-yi's overprotective brother suddenly popped out of nowhere and started walking towards them. Joong-ki hurriedly said goodbye to Min-yi and ran directly to his house.

Min-yi sighed and walked towards her brother.

"Oppppaaa! that was my only chance with joong-ki oppa, you ruined it. I hate you" She pouted.

"I dont care, I rather choose you to be an old maid than to be married with some jerk" Kyuhyun said.

"YAAAH! He's not a jerk" said minyi.

"He's a handsome prince that was Granted by God to Fall in love with me." she said while blushing.

Kyuhyun laughed hysterically and said "Yah! Stop daydreaming! Get to your senses."

"Whatever you say!" she said and turned his back.

"Nobody will like you except Him" He whispered.

"Whose Him?" she faced him with a question look.

"HAHAHAHAHA GOT YOU!" kyuhyun said while laughing hard.

"YAAAH! I really hate you" She pouted and slap his brother's shoulder.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Let's go inside and eat my adorable little sister." Kyuhyun smiled and patted her little sister's head.

After eating their dinner Min-yi walked to her room and sat at her desk as she remembered the way joong-ki held her hand and how he smiled at her. And then she remembered jaejoong putting her in a bad mood, so she shrugged and went to bed.

 

Kim Jaejoong's POV

'Aish! that girl she really infuriates me' he sighed angrily.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Hyung your ruining the music!." Junsu said angrily.

"What the hell is your problem dude?" Yuchoon said.

"Oh! Nothing, it's just that I saw Min-yi again." *that stupid friggin girl*  Jaejoong said franticly

"Again??!!" Junsu and Changmin chorused.

"What happened this time hyung?" Yunho asked.

"Well...."

FLASHBACK                                                                                                                                                     (at the classroom)

The school bell rang.... *SFX ring ring ring ring*

"Ok! Class since the classes has been suspended, we will continue this lecture tomorrow. Before anything else read page 151 of your World Literature Book. That's all! Have a Nice day." said the teacher.

Jaejoong smiled broadly. 'Great! I can talk to Yoona today and walk her home and still have time to practice!' Jaejoong thought.

Jaejoong clasped his hands and smiled evily.

"Hey! Hyung, practice at 6pm okay? My treat" Yuchoon said happily.

"Yoochun-sshi, have you seen Yoona?" Jaejoong smiled sheepishly.

"Hahahahaha! Hyung! Playboy trick again huh?" 

"Yaaah! It's not that! So, where is she" Jaejoong grinned.

"I think she's at the canteen" Yucheon said as he put his books at his bag.

"Oh right! she's at th - - -" Yuchoon looked and jaejoong was nowhere to be seen.

"at the library" Yoochun sighed and said "never mind".

Jaejoong ran Furiosly and glanced from left to right to find Yoona. He was about to enter the canteen but he bumped a girl. 

*FUUUUCCCCKK what on earth* He was shocked that it was Min-yi.

"Now who in their right mind would be so stu---" 

"Oh it's you" Min-yi said with a straight face.

Jaejoong raised his eyebrows and glared Min-yi furiously.

"Hello to you too. Sorry for bumping you, NOT" Jaejoong said.

"Okay, what ever you say man "  Min-yi said with a rage in her eyes.

Jaejoong was about to say something to Min-yi but Min-yi tried to run from the crime that she have done.

"Stupid Girl!" he muttered in the thin air.

END OF FLASHBACK

"and that is why I will never Forgive her forever" Jaejoong said.

"Forever Huh?... I wonder how long forever is." Yoochun chucled.

"EU KYANG KYANG" Junsu laughed and said "Hey Changmin wanna bet?"

Changmin stopped chewing his food and said "What will be the bet?"

Junsu was about to say somethin but Yunho immediately interrupted them and said

"don't bet, it might lead to something else" Yunho grinned.

Changmin continued eating, "Yaah! Yunhosshi that will never happen. Right jaejoong hyung?" 

Junsu and Changmin sniggered. 

"what ever you say jerks" Jaejoong said to them abruptly.

Yoochun suddenly asked Jaejoong who was about to go out.  

"You used to be friends with Min-yi. What Happened?."  

Jaejoong grimaced and said "Maybe next time."

 


Sorry for making this chapter so boring! Next Chapter will be awesome, Hopefully :) 

I really need some comments... My lovely silent readers, feel free to comment, I really need your opinion :) .. Im just desperate hahaha :| :))

Next Chapter will be out this week. :) Thank you! :)