Reconsideration

Don't Say Goodbye

Physics Class has finished, some students went out for their next class or to buy some food.

Min-yi on the other hand is still gazing outside by the window daydreaming if only she woke-up early, there would be a chance to be paired with joong-ki.

A pair of two hands blocked her view suddenly, obscuring her lovely cloud-shaped Joong-ki.

She growled "What now Mr.Kim? You look like an idiot. Wait you're ONE!"

"And what about you? Monkey?" Jaejoong smirked.

"Shut up, what business made you wander here?" Minyo said sarcastically.

"Well, I was thinking of maybe an evil plan involving you." Jaejoong said

"What evil plan is that Mr.Kim? and what do I care for you Evil plan? And how the hell am I involved? I'd rather not be." Minyi babbled.

Obviously infiruated by Jaejoong's presence, she stood up and puffed out her cheek and said  "And If your so called evil plan is just a piece of nonsense crap, just leave okay?"

"Yaah! Will you just listen first to your hot handsome partner" Jaejoong smirked.

"Just spit it out! You're making yourself stupid again." Min-yi said while putting her things in her bag, she sling her shoulder bag and was about to leave the room when a pair of hands grabbed her arm turning her around. She was forced to come face to fae with Jaejoong.

Min-yi was startled as Jaejoong let her arm go and said "Can you just give me a second Park? For Goodness sake, just listen"

"Okay, Okay! Time starts now" 

"Okay! your second is done. Buh-Bye!" Minyi said turning around.

"Yaaaah! Park Min-yisshi" Jaejoong shouted, startling the other students and made them turn to the noise.

'Ugh! This girl's such a pig headed one!' Jaejoong thought.

"Okay, Fine! Relax! I will listen now" Min-yi sighed and gave a cute smile. 

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes and abruptly turned his head to the window.

"Jaejoong-sshi, Im ready to listen in your so called evil plan" Min-yi blinked innocently and smiled angelically. Jaejoong looked at her and gave her a weird look.

"Stop making those weird smiles, it's freaking me out!" Jaejoong rudely said but slightly smirked.

"What ever you say jerk ozilla" Min-yi growled looking down.

"Okay, My evil plan is plain simple.... I like y yoona, you like the joong-ki jerk. It's simple, joing me to sabotage and ruin their budding romance, make sure the two won't end up together. So what do you say?" Jaejoong said smiling widely.

"Ooooh! what a fantastic plan, Mr. Kim!" Min-yi said clasping her hands beside her face.

"First of all, Do not ever call my Joong-ki oppa a jerk because jerk is more likely to be you. Secondly, I don't want to be involved in you childish evil plan, Third, we are not Friends! Remember? Arasseo?! Now, stop wasting my time, I don't want to be late for my next class!" Min-yi said turning her back to Jaejoong again.

"Wait, Min-yi! Well, we can be friend for this opportuniy! Think it over, I'll wait for your answer. You should really think it over, reconsider it because something might happen between them. Sometimes... I feel that it might happen!" Jaejoong said while making an evil laugh in his mind.

"You wouldn't want Joong-ki to fall in love with someone else right?"

Min-yi suddenly said "Let's talk about it later, and yes. I might but don't expect! Arasseo?"

She started walking to her next class while jaejoong was walking behind her scratching his head.

Min-yi suddenly stopped and looked aghast, Jaejoong also looked and smirked at what he saw by the end of the hallways.

"Joong-ki, you're so funny!" Yoona laughed hard slapping his shoulder playfully. Joong-ki was laughing too.

Jaejoong snorted, he really hated Joong-ki. He stepped closer to Min-yi and whispered by her ear

 "I told you so"

Jaejoong entered their classroom leaving Min-yi gaping and dumbfounded of what she saw.

[Minyi's POV]

'I can't believe Jaejoong might be right! Should I accept Jaejoong's Plan?'

'Maybe I should... This is the only way I see to have chance with Joong-ki and this might be the way to be friend the almighty Kim Jaejoong'

She bit her pen, a habit of hers when she's frustrated.

[END OF POV]

History class ended, Min-yi's still shocked and can't moved on in what she saw

'witchly yoona and Prince joongki? NO!' Min-yi thought as she packed her books in her bag, she trotted to Jaejoong sitting at the front row.

"I think I will reconsider your evil plan" Min-yi sadly said and walked out of the room.

[Jaejoong's POV]

"I think I will reconsider your evil plan"  Min-yi said and walked away with a sad face.

'She really likes that Joong-ki jerk' Jaejoong thought.

He blinked rapidly because of Min-yi's answer and because he successfully made a minion to make joong-ki and yoona apart.

He mentaly laughed evilly 'MUAHAHAHA'  packed his things and thought.

'Kim Jaejoong you are so great I really love you!'

[END OF POV]

"Hyung, you like an !" Changmin who was leaning by the front door snorted while eating Junk Food.

"Aish! dongsaeng, you scared me" Jaejoong said and went with Changmin to the music room.


YAAY! sorry for the super late update.... hope you like it :)