Surprises are not for the weak heart?

Don't Say Goodbye

Feelings changed so do we


Minyi arrived early at school today. She sat down behind Jaejoong who looked like he was sleeping. She rested her head by the table when her phone vibrated. She flipped open her cellphone and read the text message from kyuhyun.

FROM: Kyuhyun Oppa♥                                                                                                                                          

Monkey! I think I’m gonna be late                                                                                                                            

For dinner. Eat dinner with Shin-ah,                                                                                                                

Don’t ever dare to eat dinner with                                                                                                                    

Joong-ki! I would know! Take care♥

 

She sighed very hard and replied back

 

TO: Kyuhyun Oppa♥                                                                                                                                          

 Don't think too much oppa! :)                                                                                                                              

  I will be a good girl, FOR NOW!! :))                                                                                                                    

 Haha! Kidding! ♥

 

She pressed the send button suddenly Kim Jaejoong banged her table wiping her smile and giving her a headache.

"Yaah! Kim Jaejoong, ever heard of the word courtesy?" Minyi shouted.

Her classmate snickered while others said "Oooh! They're at it again"

Jaejoong smirked and said " Sorry, those are only applied to cute girls."

Minyi rolled her eyes and calmed herself, faking her laugh she said "HA-HA-HA what ever Kim Jaejoong! You son of a - - -"

At that moment Joongki entered the room and greeted everyone, including Minyi with a gentle smile that melted Min-yi's heart.

"Hey Minyi! Goodmorning!" winking at her.

Minyi frowned when Joongki sat at his table and chatted with yoona, well it's obvious, they talk about the Pyhsics Project.

She faced jaejoong  and said "What now, ogre?"

Jaejoong smirked and said "I need your phone number."

Jaejoong handing out his Cellphone and signaling Minyi to give her number.

"For what? Jaejoong?" I only give my number to my friends!" Minyi said glaring angrily at Jaejoong.

"Look! It's just a number nothing else, You think too much, besides aren't we already friends for now?!" Jaejoong said still handing out his phone to Minyi.

"Aish! you make me sick Jaejoong and and Correction! Project partners only!" she snatched his phone and typed her number.

"Don't ever call me Jaejoong or I will kill you!" Minyi threatened angrily.

"Whatever" Jaejoong said

Then suddenly he turned his chair facing Minyi's table, he smirked, leaned closer to Minyi then whispered to her ear.

"Yaah! I heard Joongki and Yoona will go to the mall later and they will talk about their Project plan. So... I plan to stalk them and distrupt their cheesiness." Jaejoong withdrew and said "So what do you think?"

[Minyi's POV]

I gave him his phone back still angry, then suddenly he turned his chair facing me, smiling, his killer smile, I hate that smile!
My heart suddenly skipped a beat, he leaned closer by my ear. I could feel his hot breath by my ear, which made my heart skipped crazily because first, I hate him, second he's a ert and third this is the first time that a guy other than my brother is this close to me.

'Congratulations Kim Jaejoong, you alien ert you are the first that did that to me.'

My eyes couldn't get anymore bigger and I sat frozen by my seat. I don't know if he noticed my sudden reaction. The only thing that registered my already fried brain was Joongki and Yoona.

I calmed down the moment he sat in his chair away from me and heard him say "So what do you think?" He said.

I blinked furiously at him, creased my eyebrows and got to my senses. Hoping he won't notice my weird reaction to him.

"What??" the only word that came out of my mouth... 'Stupid Minyi'

"What? What do you mean Minyi?" Jaejoong raised his one eyebrow.

So I thought very hard and came up to a conclusion and told him.

"What? as in what do you mean?" I said while making a big sigh mentally.

"Oh! Well, you know stalk them?" Jaejoong smiled looking down then looked at my eyes.

"Oh!! Stalk! Stalker!! Hahahaha!" I said faking a smile, scratching my head.

"Yes, Yes! Minyi! Stalk! It's like what you do, stalking the handsome Jaejoong!" He slightly laughed while playing along to 'Yes! My stupidity'

"Yaaah! I'm not stalking you! you ert!" I said to him and thought 'Well! Success! he didn't noticed! hahaha'

"How did I become a ert? I don't like girls like you. Short hair, curly and chubby.. Tsk tsk. Really! Not my type. Are you sure you're a girl?" He said smirking and turned around facing the teacher's table.

"Yaah! jaejoong you jerk!" I said, I was about to stand up and spank his arm when the Math teacher suddenly arrived. So I stayed in my chair and sighed. 'Losing my battle with him'

*Yawn* 'This is such a boring class' I thought as I doodled Joong-ki's name at the back of my notebook, and I even wrote my plan If me and Joong-ki would end up together.

*School bell: Ring Ring Ring*

The Math teacher gave us our assignment that I don't even Understand at all. I packed my things and put them in my bag. Suddenly Jaejoong barged in my life again and banged the table for the second time.

"Yaah, Minyi! Later okay? I will call you, kay?" Jaejoong said as he suddenly walked out the classroom and gave winks to the poor girls giggling.

'Rude much' I was about to say something when he got out.

"Oh well! Kyuhyun Oppa won't know." I said to myself while going to my next class.

-------------------------------------------

"Yess! Dismissal Time" I shouted when our last class has ended.

I texted my one and only friend shin-ah while going down stairs.

 

TO:SHIN-AH♥                                                                                                                                                

 Yaah! Unnie, are you free today?                                                                                                                  

 Let's Hangout at my house.                                                                                                                            

   Oppa will be late for dinner :)

 

I pressed the send button and sat at the nearest bleachers and waited for shin-ah's reply.                                                         

My phone suddenly vibrated, 'Wow Shin-ah is a really fast texter'

 

FROM: SHIN-AH♥                                                                                                                                      

 Dongsaeng! Mianhae, Yunho oppa asked me                                                                                                                

to teach him in his math lesson and I don't                                                                                                     

want to throw away this very Big Opportunity                                                                                                  

   :"> Mianhaeyo! :* ♥

 

"Aish!" I sighed and replied

 

TO: SHIN-AH♥                                                                                                                                                    

 It's okay unnie, don't forget your killer                                                                                                                  

 smile unnie! :) and and and BREATHE.                                                                                                          

 Hahahaha! Teach me in Math too okay? :)                                                                                                                  

 take care! :)♥

 

 I smiled and thought of Shin-ah, she's so smart and kind, Yunho is so lucky, so is she. If they end up together even though I don't like Yunho, he's so much better than his friend Kim Jaejoong the alien ert.

I stood up when on cue my phone rang, Asking myself who it is I pressed the answer button.

'speaking of the devil' his voice spoke "Minyi! Where are you?" jaejoong said.

'aish! I almost forgot' I thought.

"Oh you know, I'm at the grounds, WAITING FOR YOU!" I said joking sarcastically.

"Aish, Minyi, I knew you'd fall for me sooner or later! Can't believe it will be this fast though" Jaejoong laughed and I could Imagine that devilish smirk.

'egoistic big headed jerk' I thought.

I rolled my eyes and said " Dream on, jerk! So what now?" I said.

"Look behind you." Then the line ended.
I followed what he said and looked behind me, and what a surprise he's right behind me. And yes he's wearing his devilish smirk.

I was about to ask when he suddenly said

"Let's Date" I think my heart just stopped.

[END OF POV]


hahaha cliffhanger :P

hope you like it O:)