Projects and Heartaches

Don't Say Goodbye

"Joong-ki, Joong-ki.. kiss me now, hmmpppff, your hug is to tight" 

"MIN-YI HURRY UP, YOU'RE LATE" Kyuhyun said as he was knocking at her door.

"mmmmmmmhhhhhhhh" Min-yi said 

"YAAAAHH! Minyi" Kyuhyun said while knocking the door furiously

Minyi stood up abruptly "IM AWWWAAAKKKEEE" minyi shouted while she squint her eyes.

"Cook me some pancakes oppa~" 

"Just Hurry up little monkey" said Kyuhyun 

"Im not a little monkey" min-yi said 

She took a shower and hurriedly ran down the stairs where she smelled the heavenly scent of PANCAKES.

"mmmmm!, Yummmy! Kamsa Hamnida Oppa~"  Minyi ate really quickly and dashed out of the door.

"Anneyong Oppa!!" Minyi said while finding her shoes in their shoe cabinet.

"Yaaah! Monkey girl," Kyuhyun said while fixing the plates. 

"I think I will not be able to go home tonight, I'll stay at Heechul's place and I already told Shin-yi to take care of you so don't ever burn our house down ok??!!"

"What ever! BYE!" Minyi said as she rushed to her school.

She reached the school and Minyi rushed to her Physics Classroom, slamming the door openely making the student gasped in horror.

"SORRY! IM LATE" Min yi panted

"Late again Ms.Park? Sit down and don't interrupt me again" Professor Snape glaringly said    (oh look readers, our guest for today is SNAPE hahaha :P)

Snape said. "As I was saying before I was foolishly interrupted by your mongrel of a student"

"Since the upcoming autumn Festival and mini vacation is coming. I decided to make your vacation a bit more intellectually consuming." Snape grinned evilly

Minyi suddenly thought of the carnival, her head conjured up lots of ways to ask Jong-ki out.

"Now your project is building up a booth using physics as your basis. The one who gets the most customers will win a free ride to the ever dangerous Ferris Wheel."

The class whooped and got all excited. Min-yi thought of Jong-ki, Jaejoong looked at Yoona.

"I will pair you all up, no excuses" Snape suddenly snapped.

"Park Minyi since your late you would be paired with Kim JaeJOONG."

Minyo who was still in a trance, suddenly said "Alright! Im paired with Jongki" not realizing that was Jaejoong. 

The class laughed and Jaejoong turned around and said "Pabo! You're paired with me, you should be happy to be paired with a handsome man like me." Jaejoong winked

Minyi who was disgusted in Jaejoong's response she suddenly retorted. "Well Since you're my partner, I'll hope that big head of yours will fit in that small booth."

Jaejoong stood abruptly and glared at her. Snape suddnely bark "Sit down Ms. Park and Mr.Kim. I don't want monkeys playing in my class."

Jaejoong and Minyi sat down and rolled their eyes in unison, and what came out off snape's moth nearly killed them.

"Next pair will be Joongki and Yoona."

Minyi's Jaw suddenly dropped while Jaejoong growled in disgust.

'So much for being partners' Min yi thought

'So much for being partners' Jaejoong thought.

 

Jaejoong's POV

'Yoona! why can't it be yoona? why does it have to be minyi?'

"Next pair will be Joongki and Yoona." said Snape 

'Why is Jongki paired with Yoona??' jaejoong sighed angrily

'So much for being partners'

Jaejoong thought as he packed his books. He looked at Yoona and smiled 'might as well just ask her out today.'

Yoona who was chatting with her friends was getting ready for their next class.

I approached Yoona and her Friends, the other girls giggled and one of them asked flirtily said      "What's up Jaejoong?" I smirked and winked at her. 

"Need to talk to Yoona... ALONE!" the girl frowned and left with the others leaving yoona and me.

Yoona smiled and giggled. "What do you need to talk about oppa?" I leaned a little closer to her and played with her hair. 
"Do you wanna hang out with me, after class?"

Yoona opened to say something as I waited for her reply.

Jongki suddenly appeared beside her and said  "Hey Yoona! see you later at six for the project, kay?" Yoona nodded at him and looked at me apologetically.

"I'm sorry Oppa, maybe next time" Yoona smiled and kissed my cheek and left with jongki, I grinned at that for a while then remembered jongki's interference. 

'Must eliminate joongki,what to do?' I creased my eyebrows and I entered the Physics classroom again which made the other girls near me squel in delight

'Yes, I have that kind of effect on them' I winked at them and saw Minyi gazing by the window. 'Stupid girl, I can't believe she's drooling for....' 

"AHAA!" I grinned.

END OF POV
 


My dear readers, your opinions are highly appreciated :) :) :)