Chap 7

Bizarre love triangle

“so this is all about our story Seo Joo Hyun? How can you hide all your feelings towards me? Or not, how can I not realize when all the things that I see was you Seo Joo Hyun?” Yong Hwa thought so hard that he can’t realize his tears almost fell out, without thinking so long, he started to go to Seo Hyun’s house. He doesn’t wanna care about anything anymore even Taeyeon's feeling, he only wants to see her so badly after those struggle feeling he felt, he won’t lose any chance again.. he called her, he already standing in front of her house, he doesn't even care what will her parents say about him this is already mid night..

she opened her door, walking to the man he loves most, her eyes looks so swollen, she's crying over him so bad, not wanting to abandon her feelings toward him but still she has too.. she's kinda shock what brings him here? he stare at her, like he can tell her through his eyes that he really loves her and he wants her to believe it & they'll make a way to be together someday.

"Hyun... i'm sorry for disturb you in the late night, but really i just can't cope that you're actually like me too.. how can you hide it all from me? i admit that i really overjoy reading this book but i'm feeling hurt too because it feels like i've been stabbed by a long sword cause i read that last page!"

"oppa.." she only can say that, don't know what to do..

“Seo Joo Hyun… I can accept that you love me secretly, but I just can’t accept that you want to delete me? After all that you’ve been through, you’re just gonna escape from me??!”

“Oppa… I actually really like you or even my heart keep telling me that I love you, I always deny it..” she starting to cry. Seo Joo Hyun can’t bear her feelings too.

“then, why do you want to erase me from your life? Why do you want to give up Hyun?” he wipes her tears, she can feels his warm palm and she feels more in love with him..

“I.. told you before Oppa hikss… it’s even easier if you dislike me or even hate me too, but why… why do you love me too? I do feel really overwhelm happy but… I just can’t betray her… hikss….” she sobs.. crying her lungs out and suddenly Jung Yong Hwa pull her in to his warm hug

“Araso Hyun.. I’m sorry, I didn’t even think about your feeling, I just feeling so mad that you want to forget me, you maybe not believe me, but it’s you Seo Joo Hyun, it’s only you that I want.. I’m sorry I didn’t consider your feeling, your situations. I know you’re hurt.. I’m sorry Seo Joo Hyun, I’m sorry that I hurt you, I’m sorry that I mad at you, I’m sorry for all the things that I’ve done.. and I’m sorry… to love you too…” they hugging each other, drowning in their own thought, how can this be complicated when the one that you love, loved you back?
“Hyun, I’m thinking about this… I’ve a deep thought about this..” finally after 10 minutes Jung Yong Hwa break the silence

“what is it Oppa?” she looks at him, doesn’t want to release the warm hug she can’t even imagine, her first hug happened because of this situation not in her first date or something smells romance..

“how about we secretly dating?”

“Oppa, are you serious? I can’t do that. I hate a liars! I won’t do that.. it’s worse! I’m gonna be a betrayer too, once Taeyeon Unnie find out, I’ll be a dead meat.. I won’t oppa, I can’t do that.. cinca mianhe…”

“I never be this serious Hyunnie, listen, I know it’s sounds cheesy to be saying but form the first time I saw you, I know that you’re the one. Even we’re barely know each other, I just feel so adore you and I won’t give up on you.. and for thinking about giving you up, I can’t Seo Joo Hyun… I just can’t… moreover you told me that you love me too, how can I let you go??”

“Oppa……. You know I’m afraid, I’m afraid that what if one day Taeyeon Unnie find out about us?”

“at least you know the first thing that will make you secure is… I’ll be there for you, I love you this much Hyun.. can’t you feel the beat of my heart?” Seo Hyun feels so shock that Yong Hwa grab her hand to feel his heartbeat..

“I… I trust you Oppa..” she feels so shy, with Yong Hwa,it’s all her first time ever..

“how about we find her a man? So, maybe she can easily forget me?”

 

so, what will her reaction to this crazy idea??? will Seo Joo Hyun accept this idea and being a couple with Yong~~?

 

ps : i'm so sorry for the late update, been busy lately, things so boring called assignment trapped me :-(

anyway i hope you enjoy this^^