chap 2

Bizarre love triangle

Jung Yong Hwa pov:

to be honest, I never met someone who’s as pure as this girl, I never met someone who’s as honest as this girl, I never met someone who’s as smart as her, I never met someone who has a clear bright beautiful eyes, and I don’t know why that I only can act this way to her, am I too early to say that I like her? I mean, she’s a decent & the purest girl I ever met, maybe I should take a long time to get her heart… but this stupid mouth & heart are doing the silliest thing ever, ask her to go home with me while this is our first meeting, I should talk to Taeyon first to make her closer with me, but I just can’t holding my passion to send her home. Stupid of me, I didn’t even think of Siwon’s feeling, didn’t they say that Siwon likes Seohyun but anyway she rejects him right? Ah yes, I should fixing this situation!


“mm I mean guys, didn’t Seohyun say that she should go home immediately? so if I send her home, it would be faster right? I bring my motorcycle here.. hehehe” damn, I only can give my awkward smile, really paboo Jung Yong Hwa!!


“aniyeo Yong Hwa-sshi.. I-I can take taxi, it would be better because I guess you still want to be here right.. chesungeyeo~.. I’ll go first, anyeong” she gives her smile, again, tho it’s not a sincere smile, a guilty smile I guess, but still she looks pretty. I can’t go further, I’ve to be calm, beside Siwon’s already glare at me..


“ah Hyun! Why don’t you go with Siwon?? I’m not allowing you to go alone too anyway hyunnie” Taeyon, why you ask Siwon? Why don’t you ask me?

Taeyon pov :
“is it okay for you Hyun? I mean if you don’t want then I’ll be okay, but it’s such a pleasure too if you’re allowed me.. I mean, this is already dark..”
“Hyun I won’t allow you to be alone! Siwon, pali get your things off and send her home. Araso?”
I’m afraid… I’m afraid that Yong Hwa will be still ask Seohyun to go with him.. aishh, what did I do? Why do I thinking such a this way?
“it’s right Hyunnie, it’s been too dark anyway Min Ho you’ll take me home won’t you?”
“ani! I won’t be my lovely motorcycle will be break because of you”
“aisssssh! Cinca, you’re so irritating, I won’t be that heavy paboo, those stupid girl that you’re always giving a ride are the reason why your motorcycle easily get broken.. ah, pali Hyun it’s be better if Siwon take you home… his motorcycle is the fastest among us, because he never give any ride to other girl except us kekekeke” Siwon’s face get redder, but….. is this just in my vision or this is true that Jung Yong Hwa starting to get sulky with this jokes…
“d-de unnie… but is it okay for Siwon oppa? Because I might be troublesome..”
“aniyo Hyun.. it’s okay-y”
after Seo Hyun & Siwon gone, they’re starting to talking about them..
“kyaaa! Finally Siwon can give her ride! He must be happy to death, ahhh  how envious”
“bwo?? Yuri, you’re envy at them? Waeyo?”
“boys like you will never know this feeling, because you date the girl because of their appearance not because of your heart!”
“hahaha, so what’s the problem If I date them because of their appearance? Is it my fault that all my girlfriends are beautiful?”
“do! Min ho-ah, I’m not in the mood to fight with you..”
“aishhh you guys always like this, quarreling at each other”
“it’s her that started first Taeyon-ah!”
“mworago???” why do Yong hwa become so silent after Seo Hyun reject his ride? Should I talk to him?? I guess I should..

Yong Hwa pov :
“Yong Hwa-ah, why do you become so quiet??” maybe Taeyon realize my silent? I should find a good reason to make her believe that I’m okay..
“eh? De? Aniyo, it’s just I’m too tired after all.. whoaaam” I pretending to yawn hope she’ll believe that I’m really tired.. actually I thinking about her… yes, Seo Jo Hyun. This’s not the first time I like someone, but it feels so strange that she already lingering in my mind and I just can’t get her out of my mind..
“tomorrow is Sunday anyway just spend your time lil bit longer with us! Kekeke”
I just can fakely reply Taeyon’s words with my smile.. wait! Didn’t Seo Hyun say that she’s neighborhood of Taeyon.. that’s mean if I give Taeyon ride I’ll be able to see her house! Yeah, you’re so smart Jung Yong hwa!!

Siwon’s pov:
I never ever imagine that finally I can send Seo Jo Hyun, my –general- secret love to home..
she’s really cute, wearing the helmet that I gave, doing everything that I told, her politeness, her eyes, who wouldn’t fall for her??  I wish I could stop the time…. I don’t want to this end soon..
“oppa… gomawoyo~” she smiles at me sincerely, I could feel the warm breeze!
“aniya.. it’s nothing, you can ask me whenever you need a ride” I reply her with my smile too
“eh?”
“a-ani… anyway what did you just buy?? The… the books, what’s the title maybe it’s interesting because it’s been a long time since I’m not reading a book” stupid of me.. why did I suddenly blurt out those words? Seo Hyun hate aggressive man.. aigooo Siwon, you’re such a mood breaker!
“ah, this is best book that I ever want oppa! The title is “dream isn’t just a dream” this book is telling that you don’t forget your dream, but you just hide it from people who’ll crush your dream.. it such a good book, I read the synopsis and I already fall in love with this book… kekeke” are you just fall in love  with the books, Hyun? If it’s true, I’ll be willing to be a book for you, so that you can love me……
“whoa, it seems a cool books.. maybe I can borrow it from you after you read it?”
“of course oppa! I’ll borrow it for you..”

Taeyon’s pov :
“whoaaa, it’s already 10 pm Min Ho.. I wanna go home, so please prepare your lovely motorcycle..”
“de… yuri-ah, the princess of anger!”
“do!! Cincaaa, I won’t give you any number of pretty girls anymore..”
“mianee, I’m just kidding you know”
“whatevvvv! Pali bring your motorcycle”
“Taeyon-ah, it seems I have to give you a ride right??”
AIGOOOOO! JUNG YONG HWA’S ASK ME TO GO HOME WITH HIM…
“dee! Of course you should..” ahhhh it’s been a long time since I feel like this, feeling so excited with someone.. I wish Dong Hae oppa………. Aish! What do I just thinking of? I should forget him!

Yong Hwa’s pov  :
“stop yonghwa-ah! This is my home, w-would you like to visit first??”
“ani, ani.. it’s already too night, I should be go home right now Taeyon”
“well, gomawo Yong Hwa!! You’re really kind.. mmm, becareful on y-your way home”
“de…” I couldn’t focus to Taeyon’s words but I’m trying to find where’s Seohyun’s room kekeke..
but I have to go, before Taeyon find out that I’m searching for her.. anyeong Seohyun!

NEXT MORNING..

Yong Hwa’s pov :
what should I do, I’m too early to school this is because my mom leaving to my grandpa’s home and I’ve to send her to the station, the train leaves at 5 am.. hoamm, I’m really sleepy and seems like everyone isn’t here yet, but wait up! Isn’t she Seohyun? What does she do this early morning??
so I end up following her way, she’s not going to her class first, but she went out to the little garden behind the school, is she really……. Gardening? Omona! She’s watering the tomato trees and picking up the fallen leafs.. she’s not only beautiful but also kind.. why do my hurt keep fluttering like this?? Hey, isn’t it a birds voice? Hahaha! It’s a instrumental sound of nature, I guess it’s her alarm.. Kekeke, she’s way is too unique, what should I do? She’s find out me and walking to me…. Damn why do I feel so nervous?
“ah, Taeyon unni friends!” she pointing at me while giving her bright smile, her eyes really clear, but Seohyun just call me Yonghwa oppa.. don’t you know my name?
“ah de… you’re Taeyon’s dongsaeng right? Kekeke, what are you doing this early morning??”
“I taking off the garden here, every Monday I’ll always come earlier to watering the tress and clean up the garden.. and what about you? Why do you come this early??”
“mmm.. every Monday my mom has to go work earlier”
“de?? It’s only Monday? Kekeke it’s weird..”
“well, I don’t know too but I always end up alone every Monday morning kekeke”
the reason I tell her lie because… I want to beside her every Monday morning from now on, you guys get what I mean right??
“whoaaa, poor of you..”
“yeahhh but since you come earlier every Monday, can I help you to take care this garden too? If you don’t mind.. every Monday I really boring because I’ve to come to school earlier..”
“of course I don’t! I’m happy that if someone taking care of this garden too.. because our environment getting bad, the trees always decrease every month..”
“it’s so unfortunate.. anyway let’s keep this garden more lively! How about we buy another tree? this garden looked so empty..”
“that sounds great! I ever think of it, we should plant something easy but not really easy to break.. hm what should we plant?”
the cupid is by my side!!!!! thank you God J
so because of that, almost every Monday they’re doing the same thing, taking off the garden, Taeyon already know about this too, Seohyun told her, she didn’t want to Taeyon find out by her self and since Seohyun her lovely dongsaeng she’s fine with that, knowing that Seohyun will never betrayal her so she’s okay with that beside she can do nothing because she’s really hard to get up earlier than how she used to be.

8 months pass away, all the students are focusing on their final exams especially Taeyon, Yonghwa, Siwon, Yuri, and Min Ho, they’ll promise to confess one thing about everything that they didn’t know before, they only can tell & know if they’re graduated from their high school, so everyone getting excited since they want to find out the another shocking truth about their friendship..

what will happen next??? to be continued :)