chap 1~

Bizarre love triangle

 “Seohyun-ah, wait for me!” shout Taeyon to Seohyun, the time shows that right now is 7.20 in the morning, it only takes 10 to 15 minutes to go their school, but this Seo Joo Hyun never ever wants to be late...

finally she turns back to Taeyon “de unnie?? why don’t you bring your bike?”

“hasssh, I’m really tired, cakamanyo… hohhh, my bike is broken last night, you know my brother Seuolong oppa he destroy my bike, he used it to the mountain of course my cute little bike will got broken, paboo oppa!”

“hahaha, Seulong oppa nomu kyowa.. anw unnie we’ve to go I don’t want to be late” seohyun said while looking to her watch it point 7.25

“ya! Why you’ll always come earlier?? It’s still really morning though, you know I won’t able to dry my hair just because I want to be with you”

“aaa unnie, pali!! Pali!!”

Taeyeon is 1 year older than Seohyun. and right now Taeyoen is having a new classmate! a handsome one.. once he entered the class, Taeyeon rely her eyes on him.. cause he bring the memories back from Taeyeon previous boyfriend named Dong Hae, she really loved Dong Hae..

“anyeongaseyo, Jung Yong Hwa imnida! I’m from Busan, please treat me well guys” said Yong Hwa while his lips curved to smile. He introduce his self, telling that he moved because of his father’s job & now he’s going to sit behind Taeyon.. you can’t imagine how fast Taeyon heartbeat, she almost feeling drown to the sea, she remember all the things that she ever did with Dong Hae, her first boyfriend&her first love,  do you know the feeling when you already sealed all the memories but it went out again just because you saw someone look alike to him?? That’s really uncomfortable, make you breathless cause all the sweet bitter memories keep recalling in your mind..

“anyeongaseyo..” he greet Taeyon and Taeyon feels like she wants to dig her own grave, she’s really nervous.. he’s not Dong Hae Taeyon! Keep calm!!

“ehm? D-de… anyeong” her voice shaking and she can feel the butterfly in her belly

“SEOHYUN-AHHHH~! Seohyunnnn, seo jo hyun!!”

“what happen unnie?? You look so pale…”

“hyun-ah, you know…. He’s b-back…”

“dogu??? I don’t get what you mean unnie..”

“Dong Hae oppa… aniya!! It’s not really him, but I’m kinda feel that he’s really look alike him.. I become too nervous around him, aigooo…”

“jeongmal unnie?? Didn’t you say Dong Hae oppa already gone to Seoul’s university right?”

“aigoo~ hyunnie, it’s not the real Dong Hae but.. he’s name is Jung Yong Hwa! My new classmate from Busan , he really alike with Dong Hae oppa!! Ottokeo, I think I’m starting to like him.. I feel really sorry to Dong Hae, aigoo I never been in this feeling before”

“bwo?? It’s such a good thing unnie! You’ll start to forget Dong Hae oppa, I’m glad to hear that it’s been a year that Dong Hae oppa is gone so this’s the right time to start your new relationship again right unnie?” Seohyun smiled so sincerely, she hates Taeyon when she’s always stucks with a boy named Dong Hae, it’s true that Taeyon & Dong Hae ever dated but it was a looong looong time ago, while Dong Hae still here, Taeyon just can’t get over him. She felt like he was the only that can flatter her heart, but what was happening now show her new way to get over her ex-boyfriend.

“hmm you may be right Hyun, but you gotta know that it’s not as easy as math! Math’s problem only have the one right answer no matter how you solve it as it is the right way.. but this is about feeling hyunnie, about love… the right answer possibly not just only one.. I feel like I am betrayal Dong Hae oppa if I choose to start liking Yong Hwa.. you know, we won’t broke up…”

“unnie! Just go back to reality, though you & Dong Hae oppa never said that you guys broke up but the fact is…. Your relationship it’s already over, he never gave you any news or certainty that he still love you or not.… jaebal unnie, how can you still loving someone so deeply but you never know his news? You never know what was he doing right now? it’s not… the proper thing well I don’t know since I’m lacking for this matter, but all I can do for you is just wishing you’ll get a new love unnie, I’m sick hearing you say that Dong Hae oppa still loves you… I’m sorry but he’s not unnie.. he’s not.. he’s already gone..”

“hmm… you may be right again Hyun… you’re not lacking to the lovelife thing it’s just.. you never experience it yet! Oh dear, how come you grow up to be sooooo pure girl? You got a long brown wavy hair, milky white skin, you’re totally beautiful Hyun! How many times you reject those guys?? Let’s just try to date someone hyunnnnn, how about siwon oppa? He’s desperately in love with you!”

“I just thinking that I’m still too young to thinking bout those thing unnie, Siwon Oppa such a decent guy but I just consider him as my brother kekeke anyway he never said he likes me tho he said too I still thinking that I just want to study unnie.. ”

“aishhh, do chinca.. aigooo!!! That’s j-j-jung…”

“ what unnie? Jung?? Jung shin chingoo??”

“not your that stupid bestfriend hyun, it’s jung yong hwa.. the man that I talk about, the transferred student from Busan…”

“unnie…. He’s not even look alike Dong Hae oppa, this one is a lot of better!” Taeyon feels relieved to hear that..

day after day, time pass away, now Taeyon & Jung Yong Hwa become friends, she knows that Yong Hwa has a band called CNBLUE, she knows too that Yong Hwa still single, she really happy to hear that fact. Today is Friday, so Taeyoen, Yuri, Siwon, Lee Min Ho, and Yonghwa –the newcomer- as always spend the time that they had in coffee shop, while talking about random things and making out another great memories.. Taeyon saw Seohyun that passing by the road, she suddenly call her and ask her to join them

“ah Seohyun! Pali come here..”

“unnie?? Why are you here?”

“isn’t it supposed to be me that ask you that thing?? Why are you walking alone?? Where is jung shin chingoo??”

“oh, de… he has a lot of task to do, the procrastinator, now he has to finish all the task over a night, poor him.. anyway I just went to the bookstore and bought 3 books unnie”

“it must be self-improvement gender again… huh, those gender totally make you happy, right? You’re really as same as Siwon! Why don’t you guys date?" Siwon’s face turn out to be red like a roasted duck, everyone know that a decent guys like Siwon will also falling into decent girls like Seohyun..

“y-ya!! Taeyon, what’ s the problem if I and Seohyun like the same gender? It’s a good genre for our life though”

“aigoo, uri Siwon stuttering! Hahaha” said Yuri that always love to

“anyway Yonghwa ya, this is my the best dongsaeng ever! Seo Jo Hyun, Hyunnie, this is my classmate jung yong hwa” they’re bowed at each other, staring for each other at least about 1 minute and introducing their self formally.. hours to hours pass by, without their realize, it’s already dark outside.

“it’s such a great time for me to talk with you guys but I’m sorry I’ve to go first it’s already 8pm, I’m afraid my mom will get worry about me.. anyeong unnie, oppa, it’s nice to meet you all”

“how about I giving you ride to go home, Seo Hyun?” Yong Hwa’s words shocking all the people around him.. Especially Taeyon, she feel lil bit jealous and angry, but doesn’t know what should she does.

TO BE CONTINUED :)