chap 5 (Graduation day!)

Bizarre love triangle

finally today is the graduation day! when Seohyun sing for their graduation day, Yonghwa locking his gaze on her, it makes her little bit nervous so she decides to look at another way, avoiding his gaze that makes her heart flutter.. after hearing the speech from the principal finally CNBLUE perform their best performance.. first song, I should listen to it carefully.. note Seohyun in her heart

“anyeongahseyo everyone, today I’ll perform 3 songs! First one it’s love light, hope you’ll enjoy this.. I made this song by my self..”

he actually wants to say he made this for the girl he keep looking since he moved to this school but he just can’t cause it might be hurt Taeyon’s heart… Seohyun can’t believe what she hear, Yonghwa voice singing along with the sweetest words he made.. the lyrics is too sweet, is it really Yonghwa oppa that made this song?? She wonders how can he made this beautiful song while he was thinking of her, can’t say anyword cause she’s too happy, and how can Jungshin, her chingoo never say a little thing about this song.. without Seohyun knows, she smiles widely and without she knews too Yonghwa secretly looking at him and he smile brightly when he see Seohyun smiles widely..

“de, next song is let’s go crazy… everyone makes some noise!!!!!”
everyone cheering and shouting some girls might shout their-cnblue member- name..
let’s go crazy making them really crazing, everyone seems enjoy their performance, CNBLUE is one of the most famous band in their school, especially Yonghwa and JongHyun..

“yo! This is the last song we’ll play, I just made this song, this song about a broken hearted man called tear drops in the rain, admit it that you guys ever feel this way, so let’s recall our memory about the broken hearted feel.. enjoy the song~”

I don’t know which way to choose
how can I find to go on, I don’t know if can go on without you
even if my heart still beating just for you
I really know you are not feeling like I do
and if the sun is shining over me, how come I still freeze?

Seohyun's Pov :

those lyrics... how could YongHwa Oppa made it? Oppa, if i able to tell you the truth that i actually really like you too.. will everything okay? will we a couple? will Taeyon unnie accept this? i'm afraid Oppa, i really want to tell you about my feeling towards, how delightful i was when you told me that you like me, but i just can't.... i can't hurt her, i can't hurt Taeyon unnie, it doesn't mean i can hurt you Oppa by rejecting you.. but i don't have any choice Oppa, i won't ruin everything..

and so does everyone drowning with their own memories. Seohyun feels the pain in this song.. and once again she wonders, does he really made this song because of her??  In the other hand, Taeyon feels sad, does he just said that he made this song recently? So… is it mean he’s broken heart? But because of whom? So Taeyon ask Yuri about that but Yuri said maybe this song is represent Taeyon feeling, maybe Taeyon inspire him.. Taeyon smile when Yuri said that.. but the fact is, yeah Yonghwa is broken heart cause of Seohyun, Seohyun is Yonghwa inspiration..

CNBLUE performance it’s over, Jungshin meet Seohyun and she ask him

“Jungshin chingoo, does Yonghwa oppa really made those song??”

“yeah but just the first and the last song.. weo?”

“woaa, I-i just thought he really that creative, he’s so genious..”

“aishhh, don’t try to lie to me Seo Joo Hyun! How long I’ve known you? You liar..”

“aniya, I’m telling you the truth Jungshin”

“liar, do you think I’m that stupid? I know… you like him..” his words shocking Seohyun.. it’s true Jungshin is her only male best friends in her age, he knows a lot about her but how can he says… that?

“mwo?? Aniya chingoo.. ani.. am I crazy or something? Who am I that… I’m able to like him?”

“aishhh, how can you say like that? You ever said to me that you have right to like someone, no matter how perfect she is, how high she is from you, you have a right to like her.. paboo, now you your own words Seo Joo Hyun..”

“de?? When did I say that to you??”

“hmmm when the first I told you I like Hyoyeon sunbaenim.. I’m not confident to like her because she’s our sunbae…”

“ahhh, de.. but now you’re end up dating her kekekeke..”

“nah.. so, you’re able to like Yonghwa hyung too Seo Hyun-ah..”

“aishhh I can’t like him.. mm I mean I don’t like him..”

“caught it!!! You like him but your head prevent to like him, aish jaebal Seo Joo Hyun how long we’ve been friends? How long? You know all my secret so why don’t you say your secret too? I can see from your eyes that you like him, don’t pretend not to, because you save his pic in your laptop, right? I ever saw that.. don’t deny it Seo Joo Hyun!”

“eeey? You found his pic? How dare you Jungshin chingoo..”

“yaa! Don’t try to change the subject, admit it you’re in love with him Seo Joo Hyun..”

“well… hmmm… yeah… I like him.. but I can’t like him Jungshin chingoo, he’s not belong to me.. he’s not someone that I can fall for..”

“why? Because you think he’s too perfect or you think you’re not in the age for dating??”

“aniya jungshin…………. It’s because, you know Taeyon unnie likes him too.. and she’s the first one that met him, moreover he’s the one that can make Taeyon unnie forget Dong Hae oppa.. sooo I can’t like him, as simple as that Jungshin..”

“hhh, why do you guys fall for the same boy?? But you know, this might shock you but Yonghwa hyung save your pic in her desk, I ever saw that

when I played to his room… you can be couple Seo Joo Hyun!”

“eyy, actually….. he’s already confessing to me Jungshin chingoo.. yeah, I know he likes me, and he said to me too that the first and the last song are inspired by me.. you know I’m so happy but feels guilty in the same time, how about Taeyon unnie.. I feel sorry to her, I’m so egoist Jungshin…”

“you’re not Seohyun, is it your fault that he likes you? You can’t decide which one you want to like, it appears just it way, you can’t blame your self Seo Hyun…”

“hhhh, I really wish I didn’t fall for him it would be easier..”

“ani… don’t say that word Seo Hyun.. anyway do you know Yonghwa hyung will continue his study in Japan??”

“mwo?? Jap-japan??”

“yeah, he told me that..”

“but what about your band Jungshin??”

“It’s ok.. we’ll wait for him.. moreover the tree of us still have to study..”

“chinca???? Emmm ottoke.........”

“you seriously fall into him Seo Joo Hyun… anyway what about you give him the scrap book that you made? That book is full of him right? All the candid photos, ya Seo Joo Hyun I even touched by that book.. I wish Hyoyeon will make me that too..”

“ya!! Why do you know about that book???”

“I found it in your home when we’re study together.. you forget to hide that I guess kekeke”

“ahhhh you know all about my secret now”

“of course!! I’m your best friend how can I not know every single secret you have??? Eyh what about give it to him?? As the last present SeoHyun… he hurts so much because of you, he feels you don’t like him it’s unfair for him.. come one Seo Hyun, let him know for this one…”

 

will Seo Hyun agree to give her own diary that Jung Shin called as the scrap book??? the answer will in the next chap kekeke, enjoy the story chingu hope you like it :-D ^^