chap 3

Bizarre love triangle

finally, this’s the day…. They are going to school with the fluttering heart, hoping that they’ll will be hearing good news..

“AAAAA! FINALLY I GRADUATED!!!” shout Yuri with a loud voice, I guess everyone annoyed because of her but whatever, she really that happy!

“chukkae Yuri!! Me too” said Taeyon while hugging Yuri

“thank God, me too!” said Siwon, smiling sooo relief..

“yeah bro, me too!” Yonghwa joined..

“aigoo, I’m really bursting into happiness! Anyway, where is Min Ho??”

“I don’t know Yuri-ah, I can’t find him…”

“I’m here…..” Min Ho came but his voice not as bright as them

“what about you Min Ho???” everyone look intensively towards him, hoping he’ll bring the good news too
“……..”
“min ho-ah… don’t make us scared…”
“………………. i………. i……”
“weo min ho??” Taeyon asked, a little bit afraid that Min Ho fail because he’s too lazy to study among the other.. but he said..

“I FINALLY GRADUATED FROM THIS ING HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“YAAAA! I thought you fail, I’m really scared, you’re such an !” Yuri said while hitting Min Ho’s chest

“aigoo Min Ho ya!! Anyway hey, let’s do our promise!!” Taeyon smiling cheerfuly knowing that they’ll hear something new

Taeyon’s POV :
I’m waiting for this moment, where I  can confess to Yong Hwa that actually since the first time I saw him I already falling in love with him. But kinda afraid too, will he accept my feeling or….. he’ll reject me? But I’ve to say this… I can’t keep this feeling anymore… I have to blurt it out, so I’m no longer  curious..

Yong Hwa’s POV :
this is the right time to tell them that since the first time I met Seohyun, I really fell for her, but I’ve no courage to tell her, and this’s maybe making Siwon sad… but I can’t keep this feeling any longer, to be honest I’m scared that Siwon will be mad at me however he’s my best friend too, but you’ve say words that unsaid before right? So I guess this is the right time to tell Siwon and ask for Taeyon’s permission to date her dongsaeng I don’t know why but I’ve feeling that if Taeyon allow me to keep moving on Seohyun that’s means I can win heart kekeke..

so they gather around the park beside the footbal’s yard, this is the nervous yet sooo interesting moment they ever thought of..
“soooo, what about we start from the one who has the lowest grade??”
“mwo??? So am I the first??”
“yess! That’s true Min Ho-ah”
“aegeso Yuri-ah… hmmm, things that I want to say is…. Lately when I spent time with you guys to study together to face the final exam, I’m feeling a little bit flutter when I see this person, she keeps quarrelling with me but I found out that’s the cute side of her..”
“dogu? Dogu??” Taeyon ask him
“but promise me, if I say who’s that person, we never change our friendship right?? We’re still bestfriend!!”
“of course Min Ho-ah, that’s the rule!!!” said Siwon
“……. Her name is…..” he’s looking at the beautiful girl beside him..
“MEEEE?!!! Unbelievable! You’re always ask girl’s number from me”
Min Ho feels so shy, Yuri look at him and feeling that he really serious telling that thing..
“mmm, it’s such great thing that you like me Min Ho-ah, but I just can’t believe that you’re really mean it.. how many girls you ask out for date? How many girls fell for you? It’s…”
“it’s possible Yuri! You know I don’t know too why I suddenly have this feeling but this is really true that I never imagine I say this thing to you, I know I’m such a player for ask those stupid girls to date me but in the end, they’re not you, you know how many times you cry just because you cheated by your ex? I feel my blood boiling up and I just wanna kill them just because they made you cry, how can they cheated you while you’re so lovely? i know I’m such a fool that I can’t even say this to you.. I’m tired to play hide and seek this feeling towards you, in the end you are that I searching up, you are that I guess match me well..”

Yuri can’t say anything but melt to his words, his eyes telling the truth..
“I know this sounds stupid, but do you wanna be my girl Yur…i-ah?”
everyone shock!! Include Taeyon, she feels more tense because she wants to say the same thing too to Yonghwa..
“mianhe Min Ho… I just can’t accept your feeling right now.. i.. you know this’s too sudden..”
Min Ho can’t do nothing but accept the reality, he feels so much hurt inside his heart he just can’t show it, but deep down Yuri’s heart she knows that Min Ho is hurt.. how can you feel fine after you rejected by someone you love?

“gemchwana… I’m totally fine, I already know that you’ll reject me anyway Yuri-ah.. well, it’s you after me, go on say things that left unsaid Yuri-ah..” huge of awkward feeling surge them..
“I…. actually…. Have someone that I like in here too…” Min Ho saying in his heart that if he’s not him let him be just fine in front her, he beg God so much..
“I don’t know why I suddenly feeling this, but I’m tired with him that always ask girls out to date him just because of their appearance.. so I have a chance to say it in here… I hate you Min Ho! I hate you for always ask me for asking every beautiful girls number but you don’t even ask me out to date you, I thought you’re always look girls appearance you wanna date them just because they’re hot…  I already fall for you from the first time I saw you playin basketball .. you know how much it hurt?? It really hurt, so I started to date guys, tryin to forget you I can but it’s just for awhile, in the end I’m going back to you again.. but you don’t even look at me as a girl that you can date.. you…… always look at me as your sister, it’s not your fault either..” 

another shocking confess! Min Ho smiling so brightly..
“do chinca,why don’t you say out this first??”
“ya! You are the one who have the lowest score so you’ve to confess first!”
“aishhh this is so irritating, so this is mean, you wanna date me right??” he hit her elbow, he really happy knowing she’s liking him too..
“whoa, I can’t believe this.. why you guys so smart hiding your feeling?” Taeyon said
“kekekek, do yuri-ah, because you don’t have another choice, you’ve to date me, arasho? Don’t say no I won’t accept those word!” Min Ho grab her hands, Yuri burst into tears, her true feeling finally accepted by the one she loves most.
“Taeyon-ah, your turn!! I’m okay, I just really happy knowing that…”
“yuri-ah, don’t cry, you really like me that bad??” Min Ho start to again
“shut up you jerk, you’re the one that making me like this, Taeyon-ah go on, na gemchwana..”
they’re all laughing, feeling happy too..
“mmm, I don’t know how should I say this first… but… from the first time we met, I feel he really alike with my ex, yeah true Dong Hae oppa, and he’s the one that can make me move on from Dong Hae oppa..”
“ya! Just blurt it out Taeyon-ah, who’s that guy? Don’t say you love me!? Cause I already taken by this mawkish women..”
“eyyy, who’s mawkish???” yuri pouting at Min Ho
“hahaha of course not Min Ho-ah!!! He’s…. the new transferred student from Busan..”

Yonghwa’s POV :
how should I respond her feelings? How should I reject her without hurting her heart? I only can freeze hearing her confession her true feelings.. till finally she says..
“I guess you’re all know who is he…”
“taeyon-ah…… i… mianhe.. it’s not really like I hate you or something, aniyeo, you’re just the best girl I ever known but…. I’m not in the mood for dating right now. I mean, I still want to focus reaching my dream… i… mianhe Taeyon-ah but really I don’t hate you..” she gulp.. I know it’s hard, but how can she likes me? Why it should be me?? Why………..?
“uhm.. it’s okay, you don’t hate me though it’s still o-o-okay… I’m fine!” she’s holding her tears, her voice is shaking, damn.. I guess I’m not able to tell that I like Seohyun, I’m so… confuse facing this.
“ehmm, Yong Hwa-ah, can I ask you one more thing?” I nod, giving her answer
“please just because you know that I like you, don’t even dare to change! Tt-that’s the rules” she forces her smile, I’m sorry Taeyon-ah.. a feeling isn’t something that can be force up.. I just can’t.. mianhe..

Taeyon’s pov :
knowing he’s not accepted my feeling…. Knowing he’s not in the mood for dating.. I can’t hold my tears no longer, would I be okay after this? Would he be okay after this? I’m feeling ashame, my heart is torn… it’s hurt…. It’s hurt…
“ah! Your turn Yong Hwa” I said smiling cheerfully, just fake smile actually.. but I want to him to confess too, hoping that  he’ll be like Yuri..
“well, I don’t know what to say… cause I think I don’t have any hiding things to tell you guys.. it’s not because of Taeyon too, I really not in the mood for dating because.. I still want to reach my dream, and.. 2weeks after we’re taking our vacation.. I’m gonna go to Japan.. I’m gonna study in there, my father told me to… it’s such a pleasure knowing that I’ve met good people in here and we’re becoming bestfriend, I wish I could spend a time little bit longer with you guys but what can I say I’ve to go….” Wh-what????! JAPAN?
“why are you saying now Yong Hwa?? You make us feel so sad.. japan… it’s another country..” yuri said.
I can’t said anything.. I’m really shock, this’s so ridiculous. How could this happen to me?
“mianhe… I just hate farewell so I won’t say it earlier… mianhe chingu.. well your turn now Siwon!”
“I don’t know what to say too.. is it really the right time to tell you guys… but I guess since you’re all my loveliest person of all, I’ve to tell ya.. I finally decide to ask Seohyun as my girl..”

yonghwa’s POV:
my soul bleeding tears of anguish, it’s all over. My feeling, this is destiny, I can’t have another chance, Seohyun would finally end up with Siwon. How can she reject him?? He’s too perfect, match as well with her. I’m so dumb that hoping that I still have a chance to get her. Stupid of me. My heart burns, my eyes dry, but man’s pride, thank God I still can pull back my tears. Hearing this thing so sudden it’s like an earthquake, shaking all my mind….
“ya! Hyung, we’ve to practice for our performance..” Jungshin called me thank God..
“de, I’ll be right there.. I’m sorry guys I’ve to go first.. g-good luck on you siwon-ah” so hard.. pretend to support him, but deep down my heart is hurting just like hell.

Taeyon’s POV :
“taeyon-ah, do gemchwana??” Yuri hug me, the most thing I need.. I need Seohyun too, she should know this later..
“I’m not okay Yuri-ah, I’m trying to but I can’t.. it hurts Yuri-ah.. i-it’s just, aisssh why did I tell him?”
“Taeyon-ah, you’re not going to grudge your self just because you saying the truth, right? It’s already over, I mean this’s life.. you never know what will happen, you’ve to deal with the risk anyway he didn’t say that he hate you or dislike you, he just maybe too lazy with committing with girls. You never heard he said that she’s attract with a girl right? Maybe he’s honest that he really not in the mood..”
“Min Ho-ah, you’re saying this because you’re accepted by Yuri! It’s more ashame that he rejects me, aish na chinca paboo.. I hate my self!!!”
“Taeyon, Min Ho is right.. maybe Yonghwa is really not in the mood, you’re upset because you rejected by him.. if you really like him why don’t you accept this first? It maybe hurts at first but it won’t take long time, you must deal with this kind of things Taeyon-ah.. we may look like we’re all lil bit harsh to you, but this is the fact Taeyon, we won’t tell lie to you, cause it makes you worse later.. just please, for the sake of our friendship, will you accept the fact that he’s not in the mood for dating?”
“yeah true Taeyon-ah, Siwon & Min Ho are right you don’t have to be so sad.. just let it be, right? This is just not you! being so mawkish like this.. cheer up uri Taeyon!! Fighting!!!” Yuri hug me more tight and hey they’re maybe right.. I should be stronger, this’s not the first time I feelin broken heart, they make me realize that I’ve no regret to leave, you’re doing the right thing Taeyon-ah!!

Yonghwa’s POV :
not in the good mood for practice, all this question running in my head.. does Siwon already declare his feeling to Seohyun? Will Seohyun say yes to him? Will they date? I’m going to be crazy by my self.. wondering what they’re doing now.. aishhh!
“hyung! Why you’re face so sulky??” Min Hyuk ask me
“aniya, just.. I’m so restless”
“you better rest then hyung, anyway what will we play for tomorrow? Love revolution, let’s go crazy and what else hyung?? We still lack one more song..”
“give me one hour, I’ll think about it..”
so I grab my guitar, starting to play it and I end up writing one song. It’s true, pain make you more creative, I finally make broken heart song.. it’s titled teardrops in the rain.
“here, I just made new song, let just perform this”
“whoa, uri hyung is truly genius!! But why this broken heart song hyung??”
“just  go practice jungshin-ah!” I don’t want to talk about it Jungshin, mianhe..