Chap 4

Bizarre love triangle

Seohyun’s POV :

I got a text from Siwon oppa, he asked me to come to park behind the school, I wonder why he asked me like this.. does he want to borrow another books? So, I finally come and here he is, sitting in the bench, and suddenly get up when he sees me..
“ah, Siwon oppa…”

“de, Seohyun-ah” he smiled at me, I smiled back at him, we bow each other and now he’s sitting next to me, telling me that he graduated and he got the best score I ask about the other and he said that his best friend are success too, no one fail, I feel relieved.. I don’t even see Taeyon unnie since morning, I asked him and he said she’s with Yuri, but what shock me the most is….

“Seohyun.. i-I don’t know where to start but I gotta say that… since I knew you, I really like you.. you know, mmm we’re so much alike.. our hobbies.. I really comfortable with you, I really love to talk with you, you’re really… my ideal type.. and would you mind if ask you to be my girlfriend??”

“oppa.. i.. jeongmal minahe.. I don’t want to hurt you, but I’m sorry oppa, i just consider you as my older brother.. I also love to talk with you, you’re true, we’re alike but oppa… mianhe”
I don’t know what to do, this is not the first time someone ask me to date but this is the first time I really feel guilty to reject someone, he is my oppa, I really admire him as my oppa, not even more..
but he smile after hearing my reply then he says..

“yeah, it’s okay Hyun, mm it’s not really okay but I feel relieved at least, though you reject me but you won’t change right hyun? You’re still want to be my dongsaeng right??”

“of course oppa.. how can I change?” I feel so relieved too oppa, I’m scared you’ll be mad at me and avoiding me after I reject you, but you’re that cool saying that is okay.. gomawo oppa..

“kekeke, hmm one more thing hyun, would you mind if i… still like you??”

“oppa, I don’t even have a right to stop someone liking me right? It’s your right oppa, it’s your decision not mine..”

Siwon’s POV :

this is why I love her, she really wise, kind, lovable, it isn’t really hurt, I know in the end that I’ll be rejected by her, you know why? Because she doesn’t see me as man she could fall for, she always see me as an older brother.. at least she’s honest about her feeling.. Feeling can change, time would heal the pain too.. Siwon-ah fighting!!

YongHwa’s POV :

I saw them, yeah Seo Joo Hyun and Choi Siwon.. they’re smiled at each other, do they already dating? Aishhhh thinking about it just making me mad, why it must be you, Seo Joo Hyun? I really want let her know that… she’s the one that I keep liking since I’m moved to here.. but wait, should I just confess to her? Ahhh, am I crazy or something? She’s already dating with Siwon Yonghwa-yah!!

“JongHyun-ah, what will you do, if you’re liking your girlfriend’s best friend??” I asked him who sit next to me, just a random question I thought..

“mwo?? Hmm this may sound crazy.. but I’ll confessing to her that I like her hyung.. because you never really know the truth until you hear it from her, and at least you try, so it won’t bother you anymore cause you know the fact”
he’s right.. I should just confessing to her, though I’ll be rejected but at least I try..

“gomawo JongHyun-ah, I gotta go!! Anyeong”
so I text her and ask her where is she right now.. she replied that she’s already home and now with Taeyon, Taeyon must be tell her that she was reject by me.. so I asked for her permission would she mind if I want to meet her after Taeyon leave her home, and I said too that don’t let Taeyon know about this, she’s agreed because I said I’ve something to say to her..

Seohyun’s POV:

after 4 hours Taeyon unnie talked to me about her rejection by Yonghwa oppa, she’s left my house and I text Yonghwa oppa that she’s already gone, after 15 minutes I waited him, he texted me that he already at the park near my home, and now I see him… maybe he wants to talk about Taeyon unnie, maybe he feels guilty towards her and need some advice from me..

“ah anyeong Seohyun-ah…” he greet me and smile, oh I hate this, his smile makes me melt!

“ah de, anyeongaseyo Yonghwa oppa” I smiled back, trying to covering myself from his charm..

“I’m sorry for bothering you..”

“aniya oppa, it’s okay.. how’s your result? I heard from Siwon oppa that you’re graduated and have a good score too”

Yonghwa’s POV:

hearing Siwon’s name from it’s little bit annoy me, but who am I anyway??

“yeah, I do.. thank God I graduated kekeke.. emmm Seo Joo hyun, actually I have something to ask you about.. ah I mean, to tell you about..”

“is it about Taeyon unnie? I heard you reject her.. are you feeling guilty so you want to ask me some advice oppa?” aniya hyun… I don’t want to talk about it.. I want to talk about my feeling, your feeling, our feeling.. hmm not exactly Joo hyun-ah..”

“so, what it is about oppa??” she looks curious, I see her clear eyes and it makes my heart flutter..
“it’s about… us Seo Hyun.. i.. actually like you..”

Seohyun’s POV:

what did he say?? He likes me?? So that he rejected Taeyon unnie because of me?? I really confuse, how can 2 mans confess  their feelings in the same date to me?? And it really shock me most that he said it directly to me, looking into my eyes, waiting for my reply.. can’t help but my heart beat faster, I got a war in my heart, my tummy, my mind.. I can’t believe this!

“I know that you already dating with Siwon.. but mianhe Seo Joo Hyun, I can’t keep my feeling anymore, I know I’ll be rejected by you but I just want to let you know that my heart beats for you, and since the first time I knew you, I know I’m falling for you, remember when the first time we met and I offered you some ride? It’s because I want to know you more, but unlucky me, you met Siwon first so I don’t have any courage to chase you cause of him.. it’s not that proper, but today I decided to let you know though you already be Siwon’s girlfriend.. and I shocked too when I heard Taeyon likes me, so it makes me more impossible to reach you, if I say this earlier will I still have chance to be yours??” he smiled bitterly looking at me… my heart is breaking into pieces, I know what it feels like Oppa.. but sadly, I just can say…


“oppa, mm I’m kind of shock hearing this.. but at first I want to say that I’m not Siwon’s oppa girlfriend, I just want to clear that.. and second..”

“chinca???! You reject him? Weo??” he smiled brightly like a kid who got bunch of candies and once again my heart beats faster…

“because… I just consider him as my oppa, not more…” I’m trying to manage myself

“but you’re really match with each other, you guys loves books..”

“I don’t know too.. but I only look at him as my older brother…”

“is it mean I still have chance to get you??” ottoke…. How should I answer this question…

“mm… omianhe oppa… you know I really that close to Taeyon unnie, she likes you.. a lot, from the first time she saw you too.. and I just can’t betray her.. mianhe oppa…” I feel like I’m falling in to a hole.. na do oppa, I like you too.. he smile again..

“I know.. you’ll reject me.. mmm but at least I let you know my feeling for you, Seo Hyun-ah.. I think I’ll go first, it’s already late night.. ah! Tomorrow you’ll come to our graduation ceremony right?”

“yeah oppa.. I’ll come because i’m one of the choir..”

“oh… de, please pay attention to my first song and my last song..”

“weo oppa??”

“the first song that I’ll sing about it’s about the first time we met.. and the last song I’ll sing is the day when I thought you’re already dating with Siwon..” he smiled again… why everytime he gives me smile my heart flutter…

“mmm gomawo oppa, thank you for confessing to me.. but I’m sorry…”

“Hyuuun~ it’s okay I’m not forcing you to like me, I just want to let you know that I like you, I just don’t wanna keep this feeling as a secret.. and please don’t feel guilty towards me, just act like if you never hear this it’s okay too.. I  just want you to be happy, then I’ll be happy too..” he told me that while he grab my face.. his hand feel so warm.. I feel really happy yet sooooo sad.

“ah.. I guess I’ve to go Hyun.. can I call you hyun too?”

“o-of course oppa”

“ok then, I’ll go hyuun~ thank you for coming.. don’t forget to hear my first and last song tomorrow”
he faded away… I’m still stuck with my mind… how can life so complicated??
 

YongHwa’s POV:

what I say if I’m okay, it really hurts that I can’t be with her.. I’m too in love with her, but at least Siwon isn’t her boyfriend, I still have chance but it might be no chance too… since Taeyon likes me, how can you be so far away from me Seo Joo Hyun?? How can we’re not even have a single chance to know each other more?
 

pardon me for a short update, see you soon in another chap, i hope u love it^^