Losing your ity

Confessions of a 17 Year Old

Today is now common in western society, it's freely talked about, it’s advertised frequently and now the younger generation are now influenced to take part in the ual activity. I understand it’s not common in some countries but living in a western society, trust me it is. As an full blooded Asian with very strict parents I must say that the topic or issue of can be reason why high school was kind of hard on me. I admit here that I am a , I am 17 year old that has never had before. I admit I’ve done things with guys but not . I want to make a chapter based on this topic because it was an issue I had to face in high school last year.

Firstly I want to talk about my opinion on and the younger generation doing it. I believe someone to take part in ual should be someone 18 and over. Someone who isn’t physically but also mentally at the right age. My sister who just entered high school is telling me about girls in her grade starting to do with guys who are at the youngest age of 12. Last year as a senior I heard many girls in 8th-10th grade doing it with guys. Honestly I am admit that I feel very disgusted when I hear that younger ones take part in this ual activity or have lost their ity. 

 

Nothing annoys me more when I hear a girl/ boy loose their ity at a young age. For me is something meaningful, the point of making love is in it’s name, making love right? is something you’re meant to loose at a later stage in life with someone who means a lot to you. Nower days is nothing to these little bastards who need to be hit with a brick. Loosing your ity is something that you look back in years time and remind yourself how amazing the night was. is something a person should feel great about after doing it because they did it with someone they love. 

 

I am entirely against with little pre teens having or thinking it’s cool. The meaning of has been lost through the years and it saddens me. I admit I am a bit old fashioned but I always wanted fantizied it to lose my viginity to someone I love. I understand that if you like a guy at a young age it’s okay to lose your first kiss to them, and other activity giving pleasure is up to you. However, is on a whole new level, loosing your ity isn’t something you can get back. I think people especially girls who loose their ity at a young age don’t respect their body. How can girls want boys to respect them when they don’t respect their own body or themselves even? What I mean about respecting your body is when little twelevies run around wanting guys to take their ity meaning they are wiling to strip for that guy. Why don’t you put some clothes back on and respect your body and have some dignity. 

 

isn’t something that should be broadcasted, nor should it be set as something that cool people do. should have meaning and kids should understand that. The reason why there is a high rate of teenage prenacies is because young kids doing it have no idea what the hell they are doing. They don’t have much knowledge when it comes to and that is why they can fall pregnant easily. Kids who do this kind of ual activity don’t know what they are putting themselves into but are simply doing it to look cool. They won’t get to experience the feeling of having great with someone you love. Simply kids in today's society are thinking short term consequences that is that their popularity scale will rise because they lost their ity. Rather then Long term concequences is what kids don’t think about. They don’t think that they will regret it in the long run or the serious concussion in unprotected such as pregnancy and diseases. I just wished that isn’t heavy influenced in todays society, then we wouldn’t have 13 year olds pregnant. I just wish that people understood the  true meaning of , but sadly hardly anyone remembers.

 

Sadly is frequently promoted everywhere, on TV advertisments, on idols (Western and Koreans) and it's starting to piss me off. is becoming so overrated and is starting to lose it's meaning. The excuse of teenagers being full of hormones is not an excuse to have , gosh! Kids today are being influenced by what they see around their society which is . I hate it when I see Korean's deeming that an idol is being ual and we have idiot forgeiners commenting that that's is nothing in their country. Please, your country has a high rate of pregnacy. 

I guess it’s also in the pressure of doing it young, as I don’t blame young kids doing it when their peers are pressing them. It’s not always direct persuasion but also uninented actions can be persasive . I admit I was pressured in high school to do it. Growing up in Australia with parents how were weren’t so strict but when it came to the opposite they were defiantly against it. I wasn’t pressured by my friends in high school directly. Back in high school I was in a group of 25 girls (yes a big group I know, imagine how y it got) and I have to admit we were kinda the popular group at school. I will also admit I was the of the group. My friends were proud of me, they continued to support me being a . They respected the fact that I didn’t want to loose it yet and they didn’t make fun of me which was cool. 

 

What made me pressured though was the imitating fact that I was sitting at a lunch table of non s. Also at lunch time they would be talking about their experience but I can’t say anything because I have no experience in the topic. At times I just wanted to get it done and over with but luckily my friends who lost their ity at a young age are encouraging me to not do it yet. But if you understand where I’m coming from, being the only in the group is hard to fight.

So if you ask me if I want to loose my ity, I would shrug my shoulders. I want to get it done and over it yet I am still waiting and still hoping to do it with someone I love. I believe I am mentally and physically ready for it, but I know that I want to wait some more.

When am I going to loose it? I don’t know but the more people talk about it the more I want to do it. For me living in an western society where is common is very hard for a little like me, however when I speak to other people living in different countries in non western countries they tell me that it’s uncommon that is brought up. Then I start to feel at ease, I guess it’s the fact that I grew up in a country where is very common. 

 

In a society where is majorly influenced, I had no idea what it was, I still don’t have an idea and that is why I am nervous to loose my ity. I’m scared that it will hurt or embarrassing myself because I know nothing while my friends know a whole dictionary on this topic. At school when they said we are having ed, they never teach us the ual bits they only teach us the diseases and bad consequences of . I’m not asking a ing demonstration from teachers or how to give a , all I’m asking is to help us understand that it is normal to be a , that it’s okay to be one. Insecure s like me would love to hear stories that it is alright to be a . Also my parents never gave me ‘the talk’ and thank god they didn’t. I had to learn all these things about through my friends. Honestly it was embarrassing especially asking for questions so what I would do is write down the words they say and later on research about it. Yes my internet history is so bad. 


Research is just research, to truly learn more about is you have to experience it and that is what I am worried about. Sometimes all I need is the reassurance that it is normal to be a and it is okay. I need to know that I’m not in a lonely boat of being the only in Australia, I’m sure many people fight the same cause as I do. Not only do I need to know this but I think people like me need the assurance that it is perfectly fine to be a , because from what I leanred it is okay to be one.

 

In the end, I admittedly say that I do want to get it done and over with if I have the chance but at the same time I will wait for the right guy. I know it’s confusing and I won’t elaborate on it more but in conclusion I am just stating that I’m not planning on loosing my v-card for the time being. 

 

Honest ten: M rated edition
Every update I'm going to update 10 honest facts relating to me, it might be about my bias, my life, k-pop idk, it depends how I feel that day.

This weeks Honest Ten will be M rated heheh ;)

1. I make a lot of jokes, ironic hey!
2. For curiosity I've searched up different positions in and still I don't get it
3. I've almost had once but my friends kept blocking me, thankfully they did
4. I hate reading smunts that don't fully describe the current situation
5. I love buying lacy underwear and bra's they seem more comfy
6. scene in movies don't really attract me
7. One time there is a girl in my class who was having with her boyfriend in the of a taxi the same one I was in on our way home from a party, I guess they couldn't just wait. 

8. I've been to third base I guess
9. My first ever make out session was in the cinemas watching Paranormal Activities 2, LOL
10. I've have made out with a girl once, yes I was drunk... and it was my best friend...

 

 


Photo of the week
This has to be my favourite one! I love SNSD and the fact that Khunfany has come out with their relationship I couldn't help but cry a little. Sorry I'm a die hard Khuntoria fan! Khuntoria 5eva!!!! yes 5 eva, becuase 4 eva is to mainstream. I also love how this photo kinda came out in order... 

 


 

 

 
5 things I did this week:
I will be posting my top 5 activities of this last week
1. Went to breakfast with my good friend Tarni, I had ham and cheese crossant while she had avacado and bread. 
2. I skipped a university lecture to go to work because I hate unversity and I hate work but I need the money
3. I survived another shift at work
4. I embarrased myself in front of my crush :/ and saw my ex boyfriend at work toady double eww, they are together because they are friends and it happened on the same day.
5. I have been non stop watching gu Family Book, omg someone stop my obsession!

5 news of the week:
I will be posting top 5 current news of my week
1. My cousin just graduate from his engineering degree in the Philippines, congratzzz bro!!
2. NICKHUN AND TIFFANY ARE DATING DDD: waaat??? I'm happy for them and I won't be negative about it, but Khuntoria all the way
3. I hate my job and I need to get one ASAP
4. Hyoyeon has a boyfriend? Waaat
5. My old best friend is a big Kpop fan? Omg is this real? 

Outfits of the week:
I will be posting outfits that I've wron through out the week, or pretty much pretty enough to go out with. 
Mind you it was raining all week so I may look like a in some clothing. I didn't even go out much, just went to University :( and work.