I missed you

Do you like me?


Rian POV: 
Yoojin was absent today, again. I sigh as I look out the window. Yoojin was granted permission to leave school and take care of his mother as long as he keeps his grades up. Not being able to see him makes me feel uneasy. JB sat down next to me. "Just visit him already. I'm tired of watching you suffer because he's not here." JB said. I was taken aback. JB had been extremely supportive lately of my decisions and now he's encouraging me. "After class, I'll go visit him." I say more to myself than to JB. 

I was in front of Yoojin's mom's house. I try to calm my nerves as I steady myself. Here's goes nothing. I gently knock on the door and smile brightly as I hear someone opening the door. On the other side stood a gorgeous girl about my age. My smile slightly faltered. Inside I was extremely confused. Who is she? Why is she here? Maybe I have the wrong house. Yes Rian. That has to be it, even though my intuition told me otherwise. "Is Yoojin here?" I ask faking a smile. "Yoojin-ah!" She yelled. The way she called his name hurt me.  Yoojin came to the door. He stood next to the girl and stared at me. "Why are you here?" He asked. Why was he so cold? It's a good thing I can act. "JB wanted me to bring this to you. He is busy with a photoshoot and couldn't make it. It's health juice. They said its suppose to really good for adults especially mothers." I said handing him the present. He just stared at me as if waiting for me to say more. I turn towards the girl, handing her the present instead. "Here you go miss." I say respectfully. Yoojin cleared his throat, "Do you want to come in?" AHHH! Why is he being cold one minute and not mean the next! Aish why is he so wishy washy. "Yes." I say and step inside. I look at Yoojin and back at the girl hoping someone would introduce her. "Oh right, Rian this is Soo Hyun. She is really close to my mom. In the time I was away, my mom thought if Soo Hyun as a daughter thus she lives here with her." Yoojin explained. "Nice to meet you, I'm Rian." I smiled glad that Yoojin wasn't interested in her. 

Soo Hyun POV 
Seeing them interact with eachother was cute. Rian would pinch his cheeks and Yoojin would pout or complain but you could see the affection they had for eachother was real. Yoojin had been telling me all about the girl who stole his heart was a nice girl with a tough surface. Never did he mention that she was the famous Rian! I was shocked when I opened the door and was frozen when I saw who it was. When she asked for Yoojin, I was mad at Yoojin for not telling me sooner! He knew I was a big Hershe fan. Oh no!!! I kept telling Yoojin that I shipped Rian with JB. Aish! No wonder he was cranky afterwards everytime I said that. Rian went inside mother's room which gave me some time alone with Yoojin. I whacked him upside the head. "Yah! Why'd you do that?!"He said while trying to soothe the pain. "For not telling me it the girl was Rian even after I told you I was a huge fan of hers."I replied. I then felt guilty. "Sorry for telling you she looks good with JB. She looks good with you too." I say to hopefully make up for me showing him pictures of Rian and JB proving that they were destined to be together just before Rian knocked on the door. 

Yoojin POV
Rian and I were walking around the neighborhood. My hand was itching to hold hers. I was a bit surprised when she made the first move and held my hand first. It felt nice, pleasant, and warm. We stopped by some stairs and sat down. "When are you coming back to school?"She asked. I hadn't thought of going back for fear that my mom will be gone when I go to school. "I don't know. Why do you ask?" I respond. "Because... I miss you." She said. Her saying that was enough. I place my hand on her cheeks. She closes her eyes and I kiss her forehead. She opens her eyes. "You want to kiss me don't you?" I smirk. She is flustered. "You're the one that wants to kiss me. In fact you did kiss me." She stuttered. I chuckle finding it adorable. Suddenly a herd of paparazzi surrounded us. "Rian! is he your boyfriend?!" "Rian! Are you two timing JB!" "Is that super idol Yoojin?!" "Yoojin what's your relationship to Rian?!"  
"We are strictly sunbae and hoobae." Rian responded to the paparazzi. I was taken aback by her response and could only nod.