Where is Yoojin?

Do you like me?

JB POV:

I followed Rian to the hospital. As I look in the room where Yoojin's mom was staying in, I see Yoojin hugging Rian. I head outside to clear my head. I don't want to admit that Rian has feelings for Yoojin. A part of me hopes that I'm still the owner of her heart, but even I know I had hurt her a lot with the stint I pulled with Hye Sung. I begin to walk when I look up at the sky and see a full moon.

"I think we're lost JB-ah." Rian said slightly scared. "No we're not. We have a map and this thingy that points North." I assure her. I offer her my hand and she quickly held it. We walked for hours just holding hands until we finally saw the strobing lights that Siwoo was so proud of. "We made it just in time to wish Na Na happy birthday." I smiled at Rian. She leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek before she ran to her best friend.

I sigh at the flashback. I guess I need to learn how to let her go, but not without a fight.

Rian POV:

I've been visiting Yoojin's mom at the hospital for a week now. I haven't seen Yoojin since that night when we kissed. I quickly touch my lips and smile.

"Thank you." Yoojin whispered. After hugging eachother for five minutes he finally released me much to my dismay. "Sorry." He apologized. "How come you didn't tell me about this?" I ask him. He averted my gaze. "Yoojin, tell me please. Why are you pushing me away?" I plead. "I thought about it for some time now. If we continue doing this, whatever we're doing, then someone will eventually get hurt." Yoojin vaguely explained what he meant. "I still don't understand." I tell him. He sighs, "If something were to happen between us then either your career, that you worked so hard for, will me in jeopardy. My future too, and not to mention my friendships with JB and Hye Sung will also be rocky. I don't know if I'm willing to go so far to hurt the people I care about." He explained. "You're hurting me by not taking a risk." I reasoned. He got mad and stood from the chair. "I'm not a selfish person Rian! I have boundaries that I can't cross!" He yelled. "Then for once in your life be selfish!!!" I yell back getting angrier by the second. He strides towards me and pulls me in for a deep kiss. I was too taken aback and in shock, not knowing what was going on but my hands knew what to do. I pulled him closer towards me as we kissed. He parted and I didn't realize I was out of breath. He stared at me intently and then left the room without a word.

My smile quicly faded as I realize that I haven't seen Yoojin since. Not in school or at the hospital. Where is Yoojin?

 

I know it's short but I'll make the next chapter extra long! Good day! ^-^