Is this Love?

Do you like me?

Rian POV: 

 I looked at the plain white and dull ceiling. I checked my phone for the tenth time. 2:06 AM. Great, one minute passed. Why am I having trouble sleeping? I thought of JB and smiled. I'm glad we're finally able to be good friends. Then I thought of Yoojin and the butterflies came back. Ahhhh, how am I suppose to face Yoojin tomorrow? Aish, I really am a pabo, I shouldn't of kissed him. I checked my phone again, 2:08 AM. Great. Suddenly my phone tweeted. 

Yoojin: Rian, are you asleep?

He texted me! Eeeee! Calm down, ahhh should I text back....

Rian: Yes

Aish you're such a pabo, you should've asked him why he's awake at 2 AM!

Yoojin is calling.

He's calling me? Why is he calling me? Answer it! I dropped my phone and raced for it as if my life depended on it. "Hello." I greeted. Yoojin was quiet on the other end. "Rian-ah, can I ask you a serious question?" He said. "Sure, what's up?" I asked curious as to what he wanted to say. "Do you... do you still... do you still have feelings for JB?" He asked suddenly. I let out a good laugh until I realized that Yoojin was still quiet on the other line. "Yah, JB and I are CHINGUS ONLY." I said with emphasis on the only part. "Why did you ask? Were you jealous?" I said a little bit hopeful that he was jealous. "Rian-ah, I'm not the jealous type. I'm just asking you this because JB still has feelings for you. Since you don't feel the same then set him straight and if you still do then confess or whatever girls do when they like a guy. I have to go. Bye."He said. I was at a loss for words. JB still likes me? What about Hye Sungie? My phone tweeted again.

Yoojin:I forgot to wish you sweet dreams. Don't fret over what I just said and rest, after all, an idol needs her beauty sleep. Good Night.

Why does he do that? He just drops a huge bomb and then makes it all better with words. Ah, he's driving me crazy. I laid in bed and did exactly what Yoojin told me. 

Yoojin POV:

I saw Hye Sung looking over some pictures intently when I got back to the dorms. I peered over her shoulder only to see pictures of JB and Rian when they were young. "Their story inspired me to write the song Together." Hye Sung said. I looked at the pictures and saw how happy they were. There was this hollow feeling in my stomach. "Do you think that they're meant for eachother?" I asked Hye Sung sincerely. She looked at me with a resigned look but then smiled, "Stars are always meant to be with other stars, for if they touch the ground, they're no longer stars." I thought of the meaning behind what she said. "That's the scary part, Hye Sung. The minute they touch the ground, is the most dangerous moment for all nonstars. Do you know why?" I asked her. She shook her head. "It's because they become more than stars to us. It becomes more than admiration, and that is the scary part. When it turns to love." I tell her. "Is that what you think of Rian?" Hye Sung asked. "I was saying all that for your benefit Hye Sung. I have never seen Rian as a star, I saw her as a girl, as a human being. I didn't have the oppurtuinity to admire her. Because I failed to recognize her as a star, I have fallen for her." I say. Hearing it out loud felt weird but it was true no matter how much I tried to deny it. Is this love? Is this what it is suppose to be like? Constantly thinking of a person, wondering if they're okay, wanting to stay by their side and never let them go. "Don't stay up too late Hye Sung." I tell her as I go up the stairs. Once I entered my room, I see JB inside sitting on my bed. 

JB POV:
I had to talk to him. I hoped he follows the bro code. "Don't bother." Yoojin said. I look at him surprised. "You don't even know what I'm here to say." He shrugged his shoulders, "Let me guess. You want to tell me that you have deep feelings for Rian and you hope that I out so you have a better chance at winning her back?" I was still in shock. How did he know? "Well, will you?" I asked. "Why do you like her?" He asked. I thought about it for awhile. "I like how her laugh is contagious, I like how she turns on her charm when she doesn't get her way, I like how she smiles at everyone, how she treats everyone equally, I like how she handles herself in tough situations, I love how she has a dedicated mind and how she is stubborn as heck. I love how nuturing she is and even how cold and calculating she can be." I chuckled. Yoojin just stared at me for a long time. "What a coincidence. We both love her." He said casually. I became more alarmed and approached him with a death glare. He just smiled, "You heard me. There's no need to ask me what I just said." I was angry. Angry that he knew what I was going to say and also that he was taking this so casually. "JB, I'm not going to interfere in whatever you guys have, as long as you don't interfere in ours. Let Rian choose who she wants to be with. So don't use any underhand methods."Yoojin said. I stormed off. That was what worried me, that Rian would choose him over me. 

Yoojin POV:

I hated it when JB listed the things he liked about Rian, but I really hated it when he switched from like to love. Is Rian worth risking my semi friendship with JB? Aish, I don't know. I look at my phone on the bedside. I'm tempted to text her. Will she even be awake? One way to find out. 

Yoojin: Rian, are you asleep?

Rian: Yes

Why is she still awake? It's really late. Should I call her and tell her to pick JB? 

Yoojin calls.

Don't pick up. Don't pick up. I say to myself. "Hello." she said in her lovely voice."Rian-ah, can I ask you a serious question?" I said seriously. "Sure, what's up?"  "Do you... do you still... do you still have feelings for JB?" I stuttered. She began to laugh. "Yah, JB and I are CHINGUS ONLY." She said with emphasis on the only part. "Why did you ask? Were you jealous?"She asked. Was I jealous? I'm not that kind of person though. I was annoyed that she wasn't taking this seriously. I was also with JB for coming to me. Oh why couldn't he be a bad person. That way it'll be easier to cross him. "Rian-ah, I'm not the jealous type. I'm just asking you this because JB still has feelings for you. Since you don't feel the same then set him straight and if you still do then confess or whatever girls do when they like a guy. I have to go. Bye." I immediately blurted out all that I wanted to say. I had probably ruined my chances with her by telling her that JB still loved her. I instantly regretted it. Aish. How do I make it better so that she doesn't think I'm a jerk?

Yoojin:I forgot to wish you sweet dreams. Don't fret over what I just said and rest, after all, an idol needs her beauty sleep. Good Night.

That's should do. I turn off my phone and lay on my bed. If this is love, it sure is painful. I couldn't sleep at all throughout the night, but I did come up with a solution. I don't owe JB anything, but I still consider him as a friend despite my best efforts. I will honor the bro code.