Tickling War

Do you like me?
JB POV: 
I cleared my throat, trying to catch her attention. She looked up and had a weird expression. I couldn't tell what she was feeling. I was about to speak when she put her finger to her lips pointing at Yoojin, who was still sleeping. I don't remember what happened next. One minute I was on the other side of the room and next thing I knew I kicked Yoojin from the bed. Rian hit me on my arm. "Yah! Why did you that? Yoojin-ah, kinchana?" Yoojin stood up and gave me the evil eye. "I'm okay thanks for asking." He said to Rian while staring at me. "I'm leaving. Rian-ah, get better." He said, leaving Rian's room. "I'm leaving, too." I tell Rian. I wanted to leave as soon as possible. "Okay." was all she said. I then left her room. Once I left I saw Hye Sung waiting for me. "How is she?" I was glad to see her. Don't get me wrong, I like Hye Sung, but it's more of a friend to friend like. "She'll be fine." I tell her. She was relieved. "Let's go eat." I nodded and followed her out of the hospital.
 
Yoojin POV:
What the heck is wrong with JB?! Aish, he kicked me too hard. I was walking around the hospital garden to get some fresh air when I saw a little girl crying. I kneel before her. "Why are you crying princess?" I say while wiping her tears away. She sniffles and hiccups as she tries to speak. "Oppa... left... me..."She managed to say. "Where did he go?" I ask. She cries even louder and points at the sky. "He went... with Oma." She said. I hug the girl. She kept on hiccuping and sobbing. All I could do to help her alleviate the pain was to hug her. I begin to pat her back. "Everything will be alright kiddo, you'll see. Life rewards those who are strong. You'll be rewarded." I tell her hoping to make her feel better. She soon stops crying. "Thank you..." She says. I add my name, "Yoojin. Jin Yoojin. And may this humble servant ask what the princess' name is?" I playfully ask her. She weakly smiled, "Mi Ri." "Yah Mi Ri, do you want to know what makes every kid smile." She gives me a blank stare. I smile mischievously. I grab her and begin tickling. Next thing I knew we were laughing and having a tickling war.
 
Rian POV:
I smile as I saw Yoojin comfort Mi Ri. Just watching him cheer her up was entertaining. My mind kept flashing back to what JB wanted to tell me back in my room. I was very curious and thought of everything bad I did lately. Nothing really unless you count the time I accidently tripped Hye Sung, but I was pretty much a saint. I then hear laughter and I snap back to reality. Yoojin was tickling Mi Ri. I crept closer and closer until I was behind him. I then begin tickling his side and he loses it. He falls on the floor. "Mi Ri-ah. Pali! (hurry) Pin him down!" I tell her. I follow after her and pin Yoojin down while Mi Ri tickles him. Yoojin kept laughing. "YAH... Stop... it!" He said in between laughs. "Make me." I tell him sticking my tongue out. He then grabs my hands and somehow we ended up in reverse positions. I was on the ground and he was on top. I noticed his eyes. Since when did he have such pretty eyes? My heart then started beating like crazy. I then became aware of our proximity. Yoojin then smiled, "I win." He says as he releases me and gets up. Why was I still flustered. I quickly rid myself of all these thoughts and stood up. "I'm hungry." Yoojin said. I rolled my eyes. Typical, I smiled. "Want to eat at the resteraunt in the corner? I'm allowed to leave the hospital as long as I come back by 8." Yoojin nods excitedly. He turns to Mi Ri, "Mi Ri-ah, want to eat with us?" Mi Ri shook her head, "I'm going to eat with my appa and aunt. Don't worry about me Yoojin-ah. I promise you that I will overcome this and do something great in life." She said. "You can do it kiddo." Yoojin said. Mi Ri's aunt then came out and Mi Ri waves bye to us. "Let's go." Yoojin said. As we were walking the atmosphere was a bit awkward. I zoned out. Yoojin then held my hand.  I immediately wake up. He laughs, "You were going to pass the resteraunt." Yah, how much of a pabo can I get. Still holding my hand, we enter the resteraunt. Once we sat down in a booth, I finally look around and my eyes land at the table across from us. It was JB and Hye Sung.