Do you like me?

Do you like me?

JB POV:
They walked in holding hands. My jealousy was getting out of control. "JB, what's wrong?" Hye Sung said as she put her cool hand on top of mine instantly calming me down. "Nothing." I look down at our plates feeling full all of a sudden, "Yah Hye Sung-ah, help me make Rian jealous." I tell her. She sighed. For a moment she looked disappointed but she snapped back to her old self. "Araso,"She smiled and intertwined her hand in mine. I kept sneaking glances at Rian. Yoojin was talking with her. They looked very serious. Then Yoojin turned around and approached us. "Oh JB, Hye Sung, what a surprise. Is it cool if Rian and I can join you?" He said. Hye Sung nodded and smiled. "Cool." Yoojin said as he gestured for Rian to come over. She cautiously came over. She sat next to me and Yoojin sat next to her and Hye Sung. This was going to be one heck of a dinner.


Rian POV:
"Rian, let's eat with them. Please." Yoojin said in a cute way. He made a pouty face so I gave in. "Fine, but ask if it's ok first."I told him. He just smiled. That's right Rian, as long as Yoojin is by your side JB can't hurt you. I told myself several times before Yoojin signaled me over. I sat down and the first thing I noticed was JB's hand in Hye Sung's. I suddenly felt Yoojin hold my hand under the seat. He lightly squeezed it to remind me of his presence. I was thankful for his company. We ate in silence when Hye Sung spoke up, "Are you two dating?" She asked pointing at me and Yoojin. I nearly choked on my food. Yoojin handed me a glass of water. "Drink this." He said while patting my back. "Hye Sung-ah, we're just friends just how I'm just friends with you." Yoojin answered in a calm manner. I looked at JB. He was very quiet. "Thank you for having us for dinner. I have somewhere else I have to go with Rian. Rian, let's go." Yoojin said standing up with his hand held out. I take it slowly. We then walked out of the resteraunt. 


Yoojin POV: 
It was getting too awkward to eat. JB kept staring at Rian. Hye Sung kept looking at JB. And Rian was avoiding eye contact with everyone. I didn't think seeing Hye Sung with JB would be hard on her until I saw just how uncomfortable she was. I remember holding her hand to remind her that I was there. As we walk out of the awkward encounter I turn around to face Rian. "Thank you." She said. I could feel the sincerity when she made eye contact. "The day is not over yet."I said smiling. I take her hand and headed for the amusement park.


RIAN POV:
We were standing in front of the entrance to the amusement park. I smile. I haven't been here in so long. Then I remembered that I was an idol and would most likely get recognized. Yoojin chuckled and took out two hats. He handed me a pink one and he kept the black hat. "Trust me. No one will recognize us." He said reassuring me. I put my trust in him and followed him. The first ride we decided to ride first was the fastest roller coaster: Heart Attack. As Yoojin and I sat down, Yoojin gulped. "To tell you the truth, I'm scared of heights."He said. I look at him and couldn't help but . "Yah Rian-ah, don't start. Instead comfort me." Yoojin said in a serious voice with his hand held out. I don't know why, but I suddenly felt shy as I held his hand to comfort him. My heart was beating like crazy. What was wrong with me? 


Yoojin POV:
After the ride, I bought ice cream. We sat down at a bench. Weird. Rian was being awfully quiet. My ice cream was melting really fast so I quickly ate it. Rian then chuckled. "What are you laughing at?"I ask curious. She grabs her napkin, it and wipes my chin. Aish, I had ice cream drool on me. She stopped and told me I can do it by myself. I was slightly amused. I take the napkin and clean myself up. After that I leaned closer to Rian. "Yah, Do you like me?" I ask her like all the other times, expecting her to respond like before. She stayed quiet. Why wasn't she saying, 'Aigoo why would I?' I lean closer trying to make eye contact but she avoided me. "Yah! Did I do something wrong?" I asked her. I leaned closer, tilting her chin so eye contact was made. That's when I felt my heart flutter. I quickly released her once I realized how close we were. It was awkward for minutes. Rian then whispered, "I think... I like you."