[Completed]***I Give My Last Love to You***

ShinJung Fiction

The time was so fast  for me...
It wouldn't return me back to the past, even if I really wanted...
In a Japanese Movie,title " I Give My Last Love to You" was so touched, since Takakuma would die in his 18 year-old age. He wanted to give his first love to Mayu whom was his childhood lover until he was 18. He made the time precious for him. Different from me... I was Takushin that wasted the precious time ran to me... I wanted to give my last love to someone that I really loved. I didn't know that someone always stood beside me... 

When I was 7 years old, in second grade of kindergarten, I had to make up myself as a girl. I didn't like that. It wasn't my mother who liked a daughter,but she wanted me to do this was to save my life. She said a lord stayed in my body. I needed to dressed up as a girl until I went to 17 years old. It's right. When I was 6 nearly 7, I was sick to dead after someone slapped my head. Even the doctor couldn't help. I thought I would die in the end of my 6 year-old age. But an old lady saved my life by told my mother to make up me as a girl. 

Everyday I went to school, no one wanted to talk with me. Beside, they gossiped bad about me. Even I dressed up as a girl, but my detail still the same. My name was still Lee Jungshin with the gender of male. 
That why they thought I was a bad kid that turned into gay since a young age. I really wanted to tell them the reason, but I couldn't or it meant I broke the rule of saving my life. 

The rule were, I had to dressed up as a girl and couldn't tell everyone the reason until age 17...

I wanted to play a football with those male friends, but I could only sat alone and watched them...

I was hard when I needed to go to toilet...

Those students went away from me, because they thought a gay ghost went into me after I went to hospital. 

" Don't sit here, or we will get his virus." They said when we were in a cafeteria.

"..."

Forever alone... I didn't know why that of lord in my body! 

" Ah!" 

When I cursed that lord, my head went in pain suddenly. It was like a Chinese drama ' Xun Oukong ' ._.

...

" Mom! I can't live like this!" I threw my bag and yelled to my mother.

" Be strong,son. Times are so fast, so you will be 17 soon..." 

" You will never know my pain!!!" I cried and went to my bed... 

...

When I was in first grade of junior high school, I loved my classmate secretly. She was so beautiful and popular. She was a first female classmate that talked to me. She was Park Hyomin...

" Don't you afraid me?" I said gently as we sat at the garden.

" How can? Because you and I are the same girls^_^ You're pretty, Shin-chan!" .___. 

" I'm a male, not female as you." 

" I knew it was an error with the list :D" she still didn't believe me. I wouldn't mind her, because she was a transferred student. 

...

Then my heart was broken for the first time because of love after I forgot my script paper in the class...

" Where is your script paper?" Professor Kim asked me.

" It's here, sir." I opened my bag, but I didn't find my script.

" sorry, sir! I might forgot it in the class, I will bring it here soon." 

I ran quickly to my class. When I opened the door... I saw a sad movie that made me wanted to cry...

They were kissing...
She... And that class 1-B student, Ham Eunjae... 
" Oh! Jungshin! Hello!" 

That boy waved hand to me after he broke the kiss with Hyomin. He was well-known in flirty of this school too. I disliked him...

After that, Hyomin stopped talking to me without a reason. I was so sad and sat alone at the riverside again...

Forever alone...for 9 years...

One more year left, I would be free!
But there was a bad thing happened...

Hyomin was crying. I bet that playboy, Ham Eunjae mistreated her again...

" Hyomin... " I really wanted to comfort her but I took my hand back...

" Jungshin..! Hik hik " 

"..."

I was frozen after she hugged me suddenly...

" What's-happened?"

" Eun-Eun-Eunjae was in an ICU room after a big accident. Now he was in USA... His dad...told me that he wouldn't be saved! Hik hik.." 

She really loved that man... That why she cried so much like this... But I wished he would die? No, because I didn't want Hyomin to be more sad...

" Calm down... He will be recovered soon.."

" Oops!!! Lesbian!" A few of female students exclaimed after they saw us._. If I didn't confuse, they were anti of Hyomin.

" Ya!" I yelled to them angrily.
" Ignore them..."  

Finally, I could see Hyomin's smile again. Eunjae went back to school. But he was strange. He acted as if he didn't know everyone. Even his girlfriend. 

" Oppa! I supposed you would leave me." Hyomin went to hug Eunjae,but he pushed Hyomin nervously.

" What is this,oppa?" Hyomin looked at Eunjae palely.

" I'm sorry. I don't know you." He said and went to his class.

In the class...

" Park Hyomin?" 
"..."

Professor Choi called Hyomin's name, but she didn't answer again. I always looked at the back. Her seat was empty day by day...
Then I knew that, she moved to China... 
Alone again...

" Ham Eunjae! What did you do to Hyomin?" I boxed his face suddenly, when I met him at Cafeteria.

" Wow! " everyone took their phones to record this, who cared?

" Who are you? I didn't do anything."
He got up and wiped blood on his lip.

" I am her friend! Now she left here!"

" Oh, really? It's good." He just said like that and left... 

" Ham Eunjae! Stop now!" I yelled as he still walked away.

" Aww! Gentleman, Eunjae!" Everyone were still crazy over him...

But he also knew I was a boy. His character wasn't calm like this. If I knew, he was a playboy who liked to fight...

The riverside again... It was the place I always was here to release my stress. Because no one here... But...

" Why are you here?" I said coldly as I saw Eunjae.

"Oh, hi..." He wiped his eyes suddenly after he saw me. He acted as nothing happened and greeted me... Had he just cried? Because my heavy boxing? Or because of Hyomin? 

" I'm sorry, that I fought with you." I didn't know why I said it out since I dislike him. But his eyes...his eyes was soft bright and innocent...that made me be gentle immediately. 


" It's ok. By the way, My name is Eunjung:D" He gave me his hand. But I didn't respond back.


" Eunjung? Isn't your name Eunjae?"


" Oh! Yeah, My name is Eunjae. But my family called me Eunjung at home." He showed me his awkward smile.


" but here isn't your house. And I am not your family member. We already knew your name as Eunjae." I said as didn't care and sat down under a tree.


" But you are special to me :D  Your face looked a like Selina. Famous actress who roles as avatar." ._.

Didn't tell me, he fell in love with my boxing...

" Don't try to flirt with me._. I am a boy as you --'"

" What???" He seemed so surprised with me._.

" Huh?" I looked at him.

" Oh... I'm sorry. After the accident, I got some problem with my brain..."

" oh..."

" ... " 

" Don't you angry me that I boxed you?" 

" Yep." 

" But you seem so calmed. "

" I thought you you were a girl." 

" Ok." 

" Nice to meet you."

" Bad to meet you." 

" Huh?"

" I dislike you. " 

Then I got up and left him. He thought that I was easy to convince?

Day by day, he was even more changed. Eunjae used to be bad student in the class who got worst rank and liked to flirt with girls. But Eunjae that I saw this time was a worked hard student who got best score. He got even more charming and he ignored those girls...
He changed after he got into accident. It's weird. 


Everyday, I always saw him stayed alone in the class. Sometimes, I saw him cried alone... He was lonely the same me...


" Hello, Eunjung?" I called him.
" You called me Eunjung?" He looked so surprised.

" Yes. Because you are special to me too. You are my first male friend from now." I smiled.

" Really? But why male friend?"
" You're a boy, so you are my male friend!"

" haha... Yeah, thank you."
" Thanks for what?"
" For being my friend."
" It's ok." I boxed his shoulder playfully, but it made him fell to grass suddenly. He's so weak.
" Are you ok? " I quickly helped him up.
" I'm not ok." Then he messed my hair.

" Ya! Don't touch my head!" 
" bleh :P"

After that day, I was sick. Because my head was touched by others...

" I'm sorry. I didn't know about this."
Eunjung or Eunjae went to my class for a forgive.

" A person that didn't know, he wasn't wrong. "

" And why it happened like this?"

" I can't tell you. But you can just know my head can't be touched by other. That why I don't have friend."

" it was like a lord story..." 

Suddenly, his speech made me awake. 

" Let's go for a walk?" I was so stressed now.

" Now?" 

" Then when?"

I and him became a closed friend. But everyone at school thought we were gay. And everyone in public thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend... 

" Jungshin! Help me! Take that girl away from me" Eunjung begged me. He was still popular.

" New student named Park Soyeon?" 

" Yep! T^T she was so annoyed!"

" Ok, I will faked as your girlfriend again since she didn't know I am a boy.-_-"

" You're so cute!" Then he hugged me._.

Deb Deb Deb... My heart...CRAZY!

Because of him, I wasn't forever alone...

Finally, my 17 year-old age came...

I smiled happily and looked at myself again and again in front of the mirror.  

" My son is really handsome :)" My mother tied a tie for me.

" Thanks, mom. I'm so happy, that I can be a normal man now." 


I looked at my school. Today was an opened new class for me. The way those people looked at me, was liked I was a new comer...

" Wow... Is he new transfer student?" 
" He is so handsome!"
" Yeah, but my Eunjae is still the best!" 

._. Dawn... That Eunjae stilled popular. I would compete with you,boy. 

In class...

" Hello, everyone. My name is Lee Jungshin."

" Is he that gay Jungshin???"
" Oh! No pleaseee!"

Everyone in class made the noise suddenly... I would reveal the truth now. I would save my face back...

" Keep quiet,everyone!" Professor Kim said.

" Well... I am that Jungshin whom you called as a gay and weird kid, who dressed up as a girl. Now I am not that person again. I'm a real man. I will tell you why I did that years ago..."

I told them about my lord thing in body. Finally, everyone understood about this...

" You're so handsome,dude!:D" 
I turned my face to that person. He was Eunjung.

" Eunjae? You studied in same class with me?" 

" Eunjae? Yep. "
" Oh, sorry,Eunjung. "

We still were good friends. 
" From now, I will show them that I'm not a gay." I said as we were at our old place, riverside. 

" what do you want to do?? ?"
" I will change girlfriends everyday."
" then everyone will think you are more gay, because they will think those girls can't live with you even a day, because you are gay~~~" he said as dislike my opinions._. But it's acceptable reason...

" Then I will make every girls in school pregnant --'" I said of angry.

" Then you will go to sleep in a grave because you will get AIDS:3" 

" Haaaa! What to do?" ._.

" Just being a nice man. Give your first and last love only to a girl that you love." He smiled.

" Oh, really? "
" Yep."
" Then do you have someone that you want to give your last love yet?" I knew he already lost his first love, since he used to have many girlfriends.

" Last love? I didn't have my first love yet."

" You think I am blind? You had many girlfriends."
" I had many girlfriends, it didn't mean I really love them for my first love. "

" Oh. You're right. "
" But I already had a person that I wanted to give my first love to already."

" Who???:D"
" Secret :P"
" You afraid if I stole her from you?"
" Yeah :P But you can't though."
" You looked down my charming?"
" No, but because you are gay~~~" he said then ran away.

" Ya! Ham Eunjae! No, Eunjung! You're dead!" 

He teased me again.

...


" Oppa, my name is Kim Hyuna. I'm in grade 2-A. I love you, oppa. Please accept my love." 

I looked at a girl with blonde hair. She was beautiful and attractive. He would reject?

Hyuna and I went on a dating. She was so sweet to me. We went there and there. We laughed together. She made my heart excited.

" Good night. " I said as I took her home.

" Only that?" She blinked to me. 
" Emm... Sweet dream about---"

I didn't finish my speech yet, but she pulled my head and kissed my lips... She took my first kiss... 

" You're mine. And I am yours. Sweet dream about me,oppa;)" she winked at him before get into the house.

I rubbed my lip and smiled. She was my second love and last maybe...

But...

Behind a school...

" Why did you do this?" 
" I love you,Oppa. I don't love Jungshin." 
" So? "
" Believe me."
" Kiss me." 

It was a sad movie that made me almost cried again...

Eunjung, my friend was kissing with my girlfriend,Hyuna...

...

" Eunjung!!! How can you do this to me ?" I pushed Eunjung hardly to ground.

" Listen to me, Jungshin." 
" What to say? I saw and heard everything! "
" Eunjae oppa!" Hyuna came in.
" You're jerk! " I gave a dead glare to Hyuna.

" What? You cursed me?" Hyuna.

" You betrayed me." 
" Ok. We aren't in a relationship again. Eunjae oppa is my real boyfriend. "
"I'm not your boyfriend. I just wanted to test you. But you betrayed my friend to love me."
" What??" 

I looked at Eunjung palely as Hyuna slapped him and left...

" Are you hurt?" I cured a swollen on Eunjung's cheek.

" No."

" You're crazy. How can you do this? It's my story."

" But you are my friend. I can't let you hurt because of that girl more. I heard she was a play girl." 

" But you made me lose my first love, my second love now." 

" I'm sorry.."

" It's ok :) " 

" I'm tired. Can I sleep on your lap?" 
" huh?" 

I didn't approve him yet, but he laid his head on my lap and slept.

I rubbed his cheek.. It was so soft as a girl. His skin was so good. That why he was more charming than me. 

Suzy...
Krystal...
Nana...
IU...
Shannon...

They used to be my girlfriends, but Eunjung took them away from me again and again... I didn't know why he did this. 
He said he wanted to protect me. But I think he should disappear from me in stead of protecting. Because those girls always fell in love with Eunjung more than me.

" I give up!!! Eunjung!" I slapped his desk.

" Give up about what?"

" Give up to have a girlfriend --' They always choose you over me. It's hurt! "

" Ah~ don't be upset. "

" You love me?" 

" W-what?" 
" You did that because you are a gay and love me?" I just wanted to make a joke on him.

" Crazy! How can!"

" By the way, my mother engaged me with a girl. She was pretty. She was a good girl since my mother who chose. You don't need to protect me again."

" Oh...really? Good to hear that. Who is she?"

" I won't tell you." 

" Ok." 

" Are you ok?" 

He looked a bit sad. 

" Ya! Today we're free,right?"
" Yep."
" You're my beloved friend , so I want to be in Shuna room with you :D"

" Huh? Shuna?" 

" Waeyo? Are you afraid of getting ? Haha Don't be afraid! We are the same gender!" I wrapped arm around his neck and dragged him.

"Huh? ? Ya! I don't want to go! I had a lot of homework to do!"

" Just do it later :D We are closed friend, aren't we? If you don't go, I will stop talking with you."

" I beg you!!! I don't want!!!"
" Go with me!"
I put him in my shoulder. This man was so light haha.

" Noooooo!!!!!!!"

In Shuna Room...

" Ah!!! ert! >.<" Eunjung closed his eyes as she saw an uncle walked to a room.

" Crazy." That uncle said.

" Ya! You had never been here before?"

" Take me home T_T" 

" Ya, take off your clothes. " I ignored his begging and gave a towel to him. I thought he was afraid if I knew that was small? Haha. Suddenly, there was something hit on my head... Everything went dark...

...

Days ago that I didn't see Eunjung. 
I texted him, but he didn't reply.
I didn't know why I felt so worry about him since his disappearing was good for me.

" Oppa! Let's date!" Jiyeon hugged my neck. She was my fiancee. 

" Oh, where?" 
" Hongdae! ^_^"

The day that I dated with Jiyeon was not really in my mind. 

" Oppa! Try this, it's yummy!"
" What's it?" 

Jiyeon feed me a ttoboki. She was really happy. I hoped she would be my last love.... 

We walked there and there...
We were holding hands and walked happily on a road. Then we stopped as Eunjung appeared in front of us...

Then... Jiyeon was my last love... She was taken away by Eunjung again...

He was too much...
Again and again he always took all my girls...

" Stop being my friend! " I said after I hit him.

" Listen to me, Jungshin..."

" Nothing to say!"

" It will be my last... I think it's time that I should tell you... You used to ask me who is my first love that I want to give,right?" 

" It's not related. Don't tell me you did those because you are a gay.."

" No... I'm a girl..." He looked up to me.

" ..." 

Then our past activities flashed back...

The way Eunjung looked at me...
The way Eunjung cried...
The way Eunjung hugged me...
The way Eunjung cared about me...
The way Eunjung did to me...

" I give my first love to you. I had never loved someone before. I didn't tell you the truth, because I afraid if I can't be closed to you again... Ham Eunjae was my brother and I am his twin sister..." 

" Oh my god..." 

There were not only the two of us...
There were other people...

I felt dizzy with everything. I just knew that I could accept this...

" You're drunk. Go back to your home..." I said and left him... 

" You had never loved me as I do?" Eunjung yelled.

" Say that to your puppy.... Crazy" 

" I will move to Japan soon..." 
"..." 

I ignored him and ran away...

Day by day... Eunjung or Eunjae not exist in this school anymore... Everyone gossiped about us. Everyday, I always looked to Eunjung's seat..
I felt that I went back to a loner as last years...
Did he really go?

" Aunt, is Eunjae at home?" I asked a person who stayed in Eunjung's house.

" Eunjae died 2 years ago. Did you mean Eunjung? "

So... Eunjung said was true...

" Yes. Where is she now?" 

" She has just left with her father a minute ago."she pointed to a car that was driving away.

" Thank you!"

Eunjung... Wait for me...!
I ran after that car. I didn't know how long I chased after her... 
" Eunjung!!!!" I called her name. 

The car was disappeared already... Forever alone...?
I cried... I shouldn't make her embarrassed in front of everyone... I should believe her...

5 years later...

It was all my weird story...
I was 22 years old now. I was a bassist of a band in Seoul. When we were playing a music in a club, I saw a woman who looked a like someone I really loved.
She had a girly look with a beautiful long black hair. She smiled to me.

" Do we know each other?" I said to her.

" Did you forget me already? I'm Eunjung." 

" Oh... You are so beautiful..." 

She was changed to be a lovely lady. I didn't know if I still was a man in her heart or not. But I really wanted to tell her that I wanted to give her my last love.

" Thank you. How was your life? " 
" It's not really good." I said as keep looking at her.

" Ah.. Why? Or because you miss me? " she smiled.

" If I say yes?"

" Oh, I see..."
" I have something to tell you/ I want to tell you something." 

We said in the same time. Then we laughed.

" You're first." She said. 

" Lady first :) " I would confess to her. You knew? I really wanted to hug her since I knew she was Eunjung...

" I will get married next week. Don't forget to attend my wedding :) " 
.... I didn't have anything to say. I was just frozen of smile to her...

" Jungshin?"

" Ok:)" I gave her a fake smile.

" Thanks. What do you want to tell me?" 

" I will tell you later, I need to go on stage now." I winked at her and left...

It's hurt... Really hurt... Goodbye,my love?

...

I looked at her smile from far away...
She was smiling happily with a better man than me...
She was so beautiful in a wedding dress...
So sad that I went late...
The bridegroom wasn't me... 
It's too late for me...to say... I give my last love to you...

The End...


Thanks for reading^^

Thanks everyone for supporting this couple.

Thanks for commenting xD

I'm sorry for  some mistake.

How is this?