[Completed]***I Give My First Love to You***

ShinJung Fiction

I Give My First Love To You

 

Jungshin ft Eunjung One Shut Story

 

 

My love who I can’t forget even though I hate you
You are my eternal first love
Every day missing you
Every night I so cry
Again today, I draw you out with tears
T-ARA FIRST LOVE

The night is cold as ice
Just like your changed heart
The moon is blue and lonely
Just like my heart that draws and calls you
Why did you smile brightly at me?
Making me think of you, making me cry

My love who I can’t forget even though I hate you
You are my eternal first love
Every day missing you
Every night I so cry
Again today, I wait for you

Love is a silly and short promise
Going through the long and dark tunnel of time
If you will come, even if I wait, I won’t be unhappy, won’t be sad
The deeper I hold you, the more I don’t let you go
Like thorns that pierce me, like poison
Love is a scar to me
Love is useless to me

You are smiling at a different love
I hope you will hurt when you sometimes think of me

My love who I can’t forget even though I hate you
You are my eternal first love
Every day missing you
Every night I so cry
Again today, I wait for you

Love is a sweet night’s dream
I want to fall asleep forever my love

I don’t wanna wake up from this dream with you
I don’t want to come out of your arms
The love that you give is my one wish
No matter what anyone says, my love is you alone
You loved me too
We were so happy
But you left like the wind and come back like the wind

My love who I can’t forget even though I hate you
You are my eternal first love
Hug me again
Love me again
Again today, I wait for you

 

The new album of T-ara Park Sisters, made the girl who was writing her sadness on her notebook cry softly. The way she wrote was faster and faster and it included her tear drop was more and more. Nobody could find out about her sadness in that moment, if they didn’t take a look on her writing. There was much tear drops on her papers. It seemed like the story which she was writing gave much pain to her.

After she finished her writing, she closed the notebook without feeling. She looked like a stone which had no senses at all; however, she could only cry and cry by hiding her face on the table. Her arms were moving on the desk messily till the notebook was falling down as it was opened by some air. It appeared a couple of men photo there and under that photo was a whole reason that the girl cry.

 

 

Painful NoteBook

December / 25/ 1998

 

Since I was born with my twin brother, I never got warmness from my parents. Of course, in Korean’s culture, most of family loved sons more than daughters. Even, we were twins but I was been unfair by them. In that day, I remembered that, it was a Christmas day. My dad wasn’t at home since he went to abroad to do his job. There were only me, mom and my twin brother Eunjae.

“Today, we will go to play in Christmas day.. Eun Jae ah.. hurry up..” mom called him while he was running to her quickly.

“Omma, I wanna go too..” I told her.

“No, you must be at home. If you go, who will take a look on our house?” she gave a nasty eyes to me.

“But Why Eunjae can? Why can’t I?”

“Because you are a daughter, you have to look after house.” And then she left with him coldly.

 

New Year day was coming soon. I kept looking at much snow which was falling at outside sadly. Even I tried to study hard and get high point, my mom never look back at me. How sad I was!

Suddenly I got a call from hospital as accident news from my mom and Eunjae. I quickly ran out across the rain snow in a hurry. I was just a little kid, but my mom told me to go to hospital alone. She never let Eunjae alone and she said, Eunjae needed her in that time.

 

I finally got in hospital. My mom quickly pulled my hand and sent me to the doctors.

“Here, she is his twin. Eunjae needs much blood, doesn’t he? Just get blood from her. His father isn’t here, so it’s only her would give it to him.” She held my hand tightly.

“………” I said nothing, but I could only cry. She thought only her beloved son and she never thought that I was her daughter too. I was only a child.  What a mom!

“She is just a kid, we can’t do that.” Doctor ahjussi looked at me pitifully.

“No, you must help Eunjae. I have only a child… please……..” mom cried.

Only a child? How about me?? T___T Who am I to you?

 

Unfortunately, Eunjae couldn’t be saved. He was dead with much blooding. Mom cried crazily. Day by day, she just hid herself in the room and ate nothing. She murmured about Eunjae’s name and she said Eunjae didn’t die.

 

To make my mom happy again, Appa told me to the dress a male clothes and had a haircut. I would be a new Eunjae to replace Eunjae. Yahhh…. I don’t want like that. It was so unfair.

 

The first day I started a new life in Eunjae’s  school, there were many girls run to me and they asked me how I was. The most thing I was surprised was, they told me that we were my girlfriends. All of those girls? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa….. I wasn’t lesbian.

 

“Eunjae….?” Suddenly a girl ran to hug me tightly.

“Get me off..” I tried to move myself from her.

 

" Oppa! I supposed you would leave me." She came to hug me again but I faster pushed her way scarily.

" What is this,oppa?" she looked at me palely.

" I'm sorry. I don't know you." I said and went to my class back.

During a break time in Cafeteria, there was a lady come to me and boxed me crazily.

“Ham Eunjae! What did you do to Hyomin?” she yelled loudly.

“Wow…” everyone looked at us surprisingly.

“Who are you? I didn’t do anything.” I told her calmly. I stood up again and wiped my blood around my lip painfully. What a crazy day! Did Eunjae have a lot of enemies in this school?

“I am her friend, now she left her.” She said.

“Oh, really? It’s good.” I said and left there since I didn’t want to fight with girl or they would mark Eunjae as a bad guy.

“Ham Eunjae! Stop now..” she yelled at me but I kept walking without looking back.

I didn’t know what to do, I just walked and walked till I got at riverside. I looked at the river sadly when it made me remember of my mom’s face.

Should I call her? I didn’t want to fake myself like this. Eunjae was dead, how come they did that to me?

“Appa, I don’t want to be a man anymore. Appa please take me home. I want to study at my old school.” I was crying painfully.

“Eunjung ah.. please calm down for your mom. She will be hurt if you did like that.” He comforted me.

“Why? Why this world is so unfair to me?” I hung off the phone and cried out.

“Why are you here?” suddenly someone asked me. I looked back and I saw that girl again. She was a girl who had hit me. I fast wiped my tear and said “Oh hi” to her.

“I’m sorry that I fought you.” She said.

 " It's ok. By the way, My name is Eunjung:D" However, I still loved my name more than Eunjae. I gave a hand to her for greeting but she didn’t shake my hand back. -_-

“Eunjung? Isn't your name Eunjae?" she looked at me weirdly.
" Oh! Yeah, My name is Eunjae. But my family called me Eunjung at home." I told her sadly. However, I might get a new friend as her ? I hoped that.

" but here isn't your house. And I am not your family member. We already knew your name as Eunjae." He said as didn't care and sat down under a tree.


" But you are special to me :D  Your face looked a like Selina. Famous actress who roles as avatar."

" Don't try to flirt with me._. I am a boy as you --'"

" What???" I looked palely at him.

" Huh?"

" Oh... I'm sorry. After the accident, I got some problem with my brain..."

" oh..."

" ... " 

" Don't you angry me that I boxed you?" 

" Yep." 

" But you seem so calmed. "

" I thought you you were a girl." 

" Ok." 

" Nice to meet you."

" Bad to meet you." 

" Huh?"

" I dislike you. "

…………………………

From that time, he and I became best friend. It was sudden in that time. Maybe we had the same destiny? He dressed as a girl and I dressed as a boy. However, he was luckier than me since he could tell anyone that he was a boy. For me, it was a pain as I couldn’t tell anyone at all. In front of everyone, I was only a fake person. Sometimes, I really wanted to trust him so much, whereas I couldn’t do it.

Day by day, our friendship became closer. I didn’t know why my feeling on him had changed weirdly from friendship to a love.

“Do you need some breakfast?” I asked him while we were sitting in the area of school. Even I loved him secretly, I could hide my feeling well. I didn’t want that we were gays.

“Of course, just buy for me one.” He smiled and continued reading book peacefully.

“Okay…” I ran to buy some sandwich for us quickly. I hugged that sandwich happily. I couldn’t image what he would do after I gave it to him. As soon as I came to that place again, I saw a strange man was looking at him weirdly. He kept looking at Jungshin silently.

“It’s impossible. Does he confuse Jungshin as a girl?” I walked to him and hit his shoulder a bit.

“Who are you..?” I asked him.

“I…. I…” he stared at me palely.

“Why are you staring at him? What is your purpose?” I kept asking him.

“I am his fan… I am Jungshin’s fan. Even I don’t know why he dresses like a girl, but I just wanted to look at him secretly…” his face was red suddenly.

What…? Jungshin’s fan???? OoO

A few years later

I remembered that it was 17 years old for Lee Jungshin. He started his new life by dressing as a man. During that time, Jungshin made every female students crazy with him. He was being a playboy and he changed his girlfriends from time to time. I was really hurt when he kept looking at other girls beside me. I was here to wait for him so long time, but I could be only his male friend.

“Eunjae oppa… even Jungshin becomes to be a new handsome man in our school, however we are still your honest fans.” Among of girls ran to me crazy while I was going to the school. I threw my bag and books away and I ran out quickly. Those girls were really like vampires for me. Who can kick them out from this story? T__T I am a girl, and I love a boy. I’m not lesbian.

I hid myself in the garden and I watched them till they passed this place.


“Ham Eunjae..!” suddenly I heard a man’s voice at the back. I looked at him quickly.

"Why are you dressing as a girl? Kang Daesung?" I shocked.

"EunJae ah... I really love him... Lee Jungshin.. You are the first gay who could close to him.. Why doesn't he even look at me?? He dresses as a man right now.. I just want to be a good looking with him by dressing up a girl..." he kept crying.

"Wtf... -_-" he was too sadder than me -_-

……………………..

It was sad evening. I went home alone since Jungshin was date with another girl. She was Kim Hyun Ah, a playgirl in our school. However, Jungshin didn’t believe it if she cheated him. I was just his friend, and I had no right to control his heart. How hurt I was!

While I was walking across many shops, my eyes were connected to someone who dressed ily. She was standing with a few men in front of that shop. It was Kim Hyun Ah. The way they closed to each other, it was so scary. She cheated Jungshin.

“Kim Hyun Ah..” I called her and then she turned back to me.

“Eunjae oppa..?” she ran to me happily.

“Why are you here? Didn’t you date with Jungshin?” I felt so hot when I knew she cheated him like this.

“You are mad, oppa? Finally, you are jealous..?” she jumped.

O.O What…? Did she know if I loved Jungshin?

…………….

Next day

I got a letter from Hyun Ah and she asked me to meet at behind the school. I followed her to that place since I really wanted to know how shameless this girl was.

“You finally come here.. Eunjae oppa. You finally care me, you’re finally jealous with me.” She hugged me tightly.

“I was with Jungshin because I want you interested in me. I really want you to see me here. You know? It’s hard to be in relationship with your friend. I don’t believe if you aren’t interested in me.”

" Why did you do this?" I asked her.
" I love you Oppa. I don't love Jungshin." She said
" So? "
" Believe me."
" Kiss me." And then I kissed her as soon as I saw Jungshin. I just wanted to show him that she was an easy girl.

…………………..

" Eunjung!!! How can you do this to me ?" Jungshin pushed me hardly to ground.

" Listen to me, Jungshin." 
" What to say? I saw and heard everything! "
" Eunjae oppa!" Hyuna came in.
" You're jerk! " He gave a dead glare to Hyuna.

" What? You cursed me?" Hyuna.

" You betrayed me." 
" Ok. We aren't in a relationship again. Eunjae oppa is my real boyfriend. "
"I'm not your boyfriend. I just wanted to test you. But you betrayed my friend to love me."
" What??" she slapped me hardly.

" Are you hurt?" Jungshin cured a swollen on my cheek.

" No."

" You're crazy. How can you do this? It's my story."

" But you are my friend. I can't let you hurt because of that girl more. I heard she was a play girl." 

" But you made me lose my first love, my second love now." 

" I'm sorry.."

" It's ok :) " 

" I'm tired. Can I sleep on your lap?" 
" huh?" 

I didn’t need his approval but I did it already.

Day after day, Jungshin tried to date with some girls and he ignored me all times. I really didn’t want to become like that why I tried to take his girls from one to another one and the last one was Park Jiyeon, his fiancée. This one was the last girl that he got angry with me.

" Stop being my friend! " He said after he hit me.

" Listen to me, Jungshin..." I tried to explain him as before.

" Nothing to say!"

" It will be my last... I think it's time that I should tell you... You used to ask me who is my first love that I want to give, right?"  I finally decided to trust him.

" It's not related. Don't tell me you did those because you are a gay.."

" No... I'm a girl..." I breathed faster and faster.

" I give my first love to you. I had never loved someone before. I didn't tell you the truth, because I afraid if I can't be closed to you again... Ham Eunjae was my brother and I am his twin sister..." 

" Oh my god..." he stared at me palely.

" You're drunk. Go back to your home..." he said coldly and left me lone. 

" You had never loved me as I do?" I yelled to him while my teardrops were falling down.

" Say that to your puppy.... Crazy" 

" I will move to Japan soon..." I told him. However, he kept running without looking back to me. It was a pity. How sad I was!

I turned back and walked home. I tried to keep my tear but it was more and more. What a bad fate!  I loved him for a long time, but it was weird for him. If I hadn’t faked to be Eunjae, I would have met him. Is that so? I really hate my parents.

In that night, I didn’t even dress a male clothes, yet I dressed my female dress and walked to down stair. I just wanted to show my parents who I was. I didn’t want if they forgot my reality.

“Ham Eunjae.. What are you doing?” my dad shocked and my mom looked at me palely.

“I’m Eunjung, not Eunjae. Stop calling me that name.. It’s enough.” I told them coldly.

“How come you are being like this to us? Ham Eunjae…!” Appa came to me angrily. He hit me again and again. However, I would never dress male clothes anymore. I am Ham Eunjung not Eunjae.

“You are so bad. You forced your daughter like this. Have you ever considered my feeling? I am a girl, don’t force me to be a man. You want your wife to live in a lying world? Do you want that..?” I kept crying and continued “Do you see? I am a daughter. How beautiful I am if I dress a girl clothes. You made me almost crazy enough. I loved a man but I couldn’t tell him or he will think I am a gay. Isn’t it fun? Huh? It’s too pain… Appa….”

“Eunjung….” Suddenly Omma came to take a look at me. She stared at me pitifully before she said something.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know if I hurt you like this. It’s my mistake. From now on, you can be your real Eunjung. Don’t mind me.. I am okay.” She smiled weakly before she went to up stair. I knew she was hurt, but I just wanted to awake her from this lying dream in these few years.

Next day

It was a day when I had to go to Japan. I decided to leave Korea for recovering my heart and I would start a new life with my grandparents there. I didn’t know why I kept waiting for that man till the last minute. If he came and stopped me, I will back to him without thinking. Unfortunately, he didn’t come. I knew he didn’t come. What a pitiful love!

I came into the plane painfully. I tried to listen to music for ignoring it. But it couldn’t help me at all. I still loved him. I really loved him. It wasn’t for a short time, but my love had been hid for a long time.

5 years later

It was my returning to Korea. Even it wasn’t like before, but I really wanted to see that man again. How was he? Had he been well?

I had found out that Jungshin was a guitarist in CN Blue band. He was famous for now. That night, I went to the club secretly to see him again. Will he surprise when he see me?

"Jungshin oppa................! Jub Jub Jub..........." another guy jumped and yelled from the under stage. He kept supporting Jungshin again. As I remembered, he was Daesung, a secret fan of Jungshin.

"Jungshin... You are having another lover? And he is your honest fan.. I can't compare with him..." I kept looking at the way they were laughing together.

During that time, I got a call from my parent as I quickly picked it up.

“Where are you now? Eunjung? Aren’t you in hospital?” mom asked me.

“I am seeing my old friend.” I told her.

“And then just come here soon. We need to check more. Eh… you’d better call Jonghyun here too. Your dad wanted to see him.” She said.

Lee Jonghyun was my fiancé that my mom liked. I didn’t love him at all, but I just wanted to do it for her. However, I really pitied of him since he had been with me for a long time when I had been in Japan. He had stayed and faced every bad things together with me.  Last year, Jonghyun had left me and come to Korea back to start his career. Before he left, he asked me to marry him already. I had no choice to think anymore. I couldn’t return to Jungshin; moreover, I really pitied of Jonghyun.

I began to walk away from that place, but suddenly it…

 " Do we know each other?" Jungshin came to hide my way and stared at me. He finally saw me. I didn’t know why I really hurt as soon as I faced to him.

" Did you forget me already? I'm Eunjung." I smiled to him

" Oh... You are so beautiful..." he smiled back.

" Thank you. How was your life? " 
" It's not really good."

" Ah.. Why? Or because you miss me? "

" If I say yes?"

" Oh, I see..."
" I have something to tell you/ I want to tell you something." 

We said in the same time. Then we laughed.

" You're first."

" Lady first :) "

" I will get married next week. Don't forget to attend my wedding :) " I gave him a fake smile. Jungshin’s face wasn’t good at all. He looked pale and a bit surprise.

" Jungshin?" I called him

" Ok:)" he smiled to me.

" Thanks. What do you want to tell me?" 

" I will tell you later, I need to go on stage now." He winked at me and left. I kept looking at him till he got at the stage and then I left it. I’m sorry Jungshin… I’m not good for you anymore…. I wish you would meet another girl.

……………………..

I went to hospital and stayed in that room. I needed to check my eyes and found the way to recover them before I turned into blind. My eyes had been sick for 3 years already since I had cried a lot in the past. Therefore, doctor had said I would be blind in soon.

For now, I couldn’t see anything well. I had no right to face Jungshin with my weakness like this. He was a star, how come he had a blind girlfriend like me?

“Your eyes are becoming weaker and weaker. I said you couldn’t cry. Why you kept crying every time?” the doctor said.

“Can you recover her? Don’t let my daughter blind…” mom begged him

“If we had a volunteer eyes for her..” he said.

……………..

In that night, I kept looking at much white snow which was falling down at outside the window. I was hospital alone during Christmas day. My parents went home all and they kept me here alone. They told me not to go out since I was weak.

Suddenly the door of hospital was opened and also the light was . It appeared the tall man’s appearance in front of me, Lee Jonghyun. He was holding a bunch of flowers and smiling to me.

“How are you, Jungie..? I’m sorry for late.” He walked to me.

“I’m okay. It’s already 10 o’clock. Where have you been?” I asked him.

“I had a concert with friends. Anyway, you look so pale these days.”

“I’m bored.” I kept looking at that snow boringly.

“Do you want to go out with me?” he suddenly asked me that.

“Really? Can I go out? O.o” I turned back to him.

“I need only your smile.” He smiled to me gently before he covered me a coat.

“Dress this and go out with me….” He said.

……………….

Jonghyun and I went along on the road side quietly. He kept holding my hand tightly. I really wondered what he was thinking. He looked upset.

“Are you so silent? Jonghyun ah...” I began to talk first.

“May I ask you something..?” he asked.

“Yes..?”

“Have you ever loved me? The reason that you approved to marry me, is only pity?” he suddenly stared at me weirdly.

“Why are you saying that..?” I looked at him palely.

“What is relationship between you and Lee Jungshin? I saw it all. The way you look at him, it was unlike from me. You never looked at me like that…”

“Jonghyun…”

“I saw you and he were in that club. You really wonder why I was there. Of course, I am his friend. I am the one who is in CN Blue also.”

“What….?”

“Was the man in your notebook Lee Jungshin? You keep loving him till now.. why did you approve to marry me? It’s unreasonable.”

“Honestly, I have no choice to go on with him…. I can’t let him have a blind girlfriend like me.”

“To love someone, you can’t think about that negative way. If he really loves you, he will accept your weakness.”

“Jonghyun… I’m begging… don’t tell him about me.”

“I am not your toy. You want to marry me for escaping him? It’s unreasonable.”

“I’m sorry…”

“I don’t want to see you cry anymore. Lee Jungshin has to responsible on you since it is his mistake. He made you cry till you got sick.”     

“What are you doing? Please don’t… Jonghyun I am begging…” I held his arm tightly.

“You are really……….” He breathed loudly.

………………….

Unknown Pov

The tall man walked to another tall man silently before he said something to him.

“It’s over now. Why are you still sitting there? Why don’t you go to see her?” Jonghyun asked Jungshin.

Jungshin kept playing guitar without looking at Jonghyun back; however, he did respond on Jonghyun’s question as well.

“What are you meaning? Hyung.”

“I meant Ham Eunjung.” What Jonghyun said, made he stop.

“Do you know her?” Jungshin stared at Jonghyun.

“She is my fiancée.”  Jonghyun

“What…?? Is that so?” Jungshin surprised so much but he just hid his feeling. He kept looking at Jonghyun simply even it was like a pain for him. A woman he loved and his Hyung were together.

“You don’t even have any feeling? or you already gave up with her..?” Jonghyun

“What’s related?”

“Look at this by yourself.!” Jonghyun threw Eunjung’s notebook to him.

“She is nearly blind. She is hospital. Just think by yourself…”

………………..

Eunjung Pov:

It was another day, when I awaked again I saw nothing beside the darkness.

“Omma, is it still night? Why don’t you turn the light on?” I moved around the bed.

“Night? It’s a day time and the light is already . What happens? Eunjung? Don’t you see me…?” she touched me shakily.

It finally came. I turned into blind.

“Eunjung, answer omma… what are you seeing? Eunjung…?” she kept shaking my shoulders.

“Omma.. I’m blind now…”

……………………

A few days later

Jonghyun came to look after me. He was one who took me go out to get fresh air. He cared me and he just followed what I needed. I don’t know why I looked across this man. Maybe I had no luck to get him? I still loved Jungshin.

“Jonghyun, how is Jungshin?” I asked him.

“…………” he said nothing and he just gave me an apple. He hadn’t talked to me yet. Of course, he had been muted his voice since the first day I turned to blind and he came to look after me. However, he didn’t talk to me at all. I guessed, maybe He was still angry with me that I cheated his love.

“You are still angry me? Jonghyun…? You haven’t talked to me for a week.”

“……..” he kept silent.

“I’m sorry, I knew I shouldn’t have cheated you. I cheated your love. Of course, I still love Jungshin. I used to try giving up this love, but it was hard to do. I don’t want to say anything. I know you are pain. But I promise, I will complete this love and try to love you… Jonghyun.. please talk to me..” I kept holding his hand while we were walking along garden because I felt of flower’s smelling here.

“………….” Jonghyun said nothing and he just hugged me tightly. It was warmness from his body. It seemed like he was crying. However, it was weird. I felt that it wasn’t Jonghyun… It seemed like…

“Please don’t give up on Lee Jungshin. Please keep liking him…. I’m begging…” he said.

“It was you…” I tried to push his body but it didn’t work. He kept hugging me tighter.

“I have been here with you for a long time…I just want to take a look on you quietly Ham Eunjung. I have found out your pain. I’m sorry…”

…………………..

Jungshin Pov

 

“Get me off… get me off….” She tried to push me away.

“I’m not kidding. Why do you think of this? I don’t mind who you are, how you are… I need only seeing you from now on. Give me one more chance…”

“Why you are just coming? Why? It’s too late…” she began to cry.

“Let me look after you… Eunjung…”

“I don’t need your pity..” she pushed me and ran messily around the road side. She couldn’t even see anything as she kept walking across the road.

“Eunjung, that is a high way… don’t…” I ran to drag her back but suddenly there was a car come faster to us. I thought nothing, I just wanted to protect her from this accident. I moved her quickly into my chest and turned my back to the car. I was waiting for its coming. To protect her, I didn’t need my life anymore…

Bang! Suddenly the car was hit. There was much blood covered ourselves.

“Jungshin… Jungshin…… What did happen?” Eunjung suddenly cried crazily. She moved her fingers around my body. Of course, there was blood on her hands too.

“You are blooding? Jungshin, why are you doing that…???” Eunjung cried.

“It’s not my blood… Eunjung ah…”

“Ha…? So whose?”

“It is…..” I turned back to the man who had helped me from that car. He had faster run to cover the car for me and he himself was sleeping in the blood river now… It was Daesung, my ex schoolmate.

“Kang Daesung???” I pushed Eunjung out a bit and went to him palely.

“Daesung…? Daesung…?” I took his head on my chest.

“Why..?” I kept looking at him.

“You… because…. I love you….” He held my face slowly.

What the ! -_-^

“I give my first love to you… Jungshin ah… please remember that I was here for you. I’m really happy that I can die for you. I will die in your chest… It’s the most beautiful moment for me….” And then his hand was falling down suddenly.

“Daesung… Daesung…? Don’t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

…………………….

Months later

 

Daesung hadn’t passed by keeping nothing; whereas he had given his two eyes for Eunjung. It had been a few months already. I still remembered of that moment. He kept the weirdest moment in my memory. -_-^ I never thought that so. He had loved me?

I kept a bunch of flowers in front of his grave sadly before I went on. I planned to go to hospital since today was the day when Eunjung removed the plaster from her eyes. She could see or not? It depended on this moment.

“I’m really scared…” she kept holding my hand tightly.

“You will be okay…” I told her warmly.

“If I can’t see again…?” Eunjung

“I still love you… I will never leave you…”

“Jungshin….”

The doctor slowly removed it for her and then it was the time, she had to open her eyes. Eunjung opened her eyes slowly and stared at me.

“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……….” Suddenly she yelled.

“Eunjung, how are you? Eunjung.. tell me….??” I kept asking her in a hurry.

“Eunjung tells omma… Eunjung….” Her mom

“Eunjung? What are you seeing?” her father

“You see nothing?” I began to ask. I waved my hand in front of her eyes but she kept staring at me palely. I guessed it must be the same. It didn’t success.

“It’s okay… It’s okay… Don’t worry.. just try it later…” I hugged her head.

“I shocked because…. Why did you change your hairstyle? It’s too cute…” she said.

“Ham Eunjung -_-^ ” I moved out from her and stared at her again.

“You see?? You really see???” her parents jumped happily -_-

“You made me shock… You….!”

“I’m seeing you again, Jungshin ah…” she hugged me tightly.

“I see…” I hugged her back.

“I’m sorry Jungshin…. And thank you…” she said.

“I’m thankful too..”

…………………

The way they were happily together, but it didn’t mean that the man who had been at outside happily too. Jonghyun tried to smile with that image before he went away.

“Everything is returned back to the real owner. I should be happy..” he kept walking sadly.

“Where is my real love? Where…? What is love…..?” as soon as he went out, he yelled loudly. Jonghyun noticed to a couple who were standing together at the park. They were Yonghwa and IU, his girlfriend. They were well known as the romantic couple.

“I will sing T-ara’s song for you…” Yonghwa held his guitar.

“……” IU kept looking at Yonghwa.

“Na eotteokhae jigeum gieok anna amu gieok anna na eotteokhae neo gapjagi nareul aneun cheok haebeorimyeon” he started singing….

“I hate T-ara…” IU said

“………………..”

“OoO? Even they were a romantic couple… they still have today….” Jonghyun shocked with what Yonghwa did to IU.

“So Love is craziness. -_-^ Maybe? I should escape from this…” he kept walking away.

…………………….

 

“Jungshin….? Jungshin…??”

“Emmm??”

“I give my first love to you… will you take care it..?”

“Daesung also gave his first love to me xD”

“Lee Jungshin >o<”

“I will accept only your love…”

“Where is your first love?”

“I don’t have first love, I can give you only my last love…”

“Why? I have a first love to you but you don't you have any first things to me..? It's unfair.”

“Because I was a playboy in the past… But I promise… you would be only my last.. my last girl and last love…. Saranghe Eunjung <3”

The End



I'm sorry for some grammar error :3 This story might be meanless since I had no feeling to write story anymore. I got writing block -_-

Click this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIQZbH11of0