Fool Day [Completed]

ShinJung Fiction

Fool Day

Characters: Ham Eunjung | Lee Jungshin

  Park Hyomin | Jung Yonghwa | Lee Jonghyun | Park Jiyeon

 

Eunjung and Jungshin are truly besties since they were kids. They attended the primary school, elementary school, high school and college together. No wonder how they felt each other as relatives. Eunjung to Jungshin, she was like his twin as he always shared his problems to her all the time. He didn’t know that, his best friend fell for him secretly. This might be the reason that Eunjung stayed single all years, not having relationship to the other guys although she was being chased by many guys already.

Hoping one day, Jungshin would understand her. Confession from Jungshin was her dream, all she wanted.

Today, Eunjung waked up in the early morning for preparing herself to the school festival with her few friends and they would go to buy some dresses as they had promised yesterday.

Before Eunjung could greet her friends in front of her gate, she found a gift in her house locket. There were huge red roses with a card from JS. Who the hell was that? Don’t tell her it was Jang Hyunseung who was Kim Hyun A’s boyfriend. That was nonsense because that guy was a true player. For another though, she thought maybe these flowers were given to the wrong address.

“Hooooo… Your secret admirer right?” Hyomin cooed when she already read the letter.

“That’s nonsense. Forget it..” she didn’t bother to waste the time, going back to her house and left the flowers and card there.

……………………

During their shopping times, Hyomin and Jiyeon were looking for many kinds of dresses to make up themselves to be the princesses of the festival, while Eunjung was talking to her best friend, Jungshin on phone.

/Eunjung ah…. I am falling in love to her damn much… and today I am going to see her in the school festival again. What should I do? Confess her or not? I’m afraid if she will be taken…/  Jungshin was on the phone, suddenly he brought up the topic he crushed to a girl in their school. It seemed hard to understand this feeling, because Jungshin never confessed this kind of feeling to Eunjung before. All around Jungshin were only male friends; beside Eunjung.

It had been one day; Eunjung had asked him why he made friend only her but not the other girls? Of course, Jungshin always stayed with guys only. Although Hyomin and Jiyeon, he still stayed away. And the answer was, Eunjung was a male friend in his eyes. That was a broken heart answer ever. Sometimes, she would think that was a joke from Lee Jungshin to keep her as his male friend if he didn’t do those things; such as telling her to take his stuffs in the bathroom while Minhyuk was taking a shower; taking Jonghyun’s underwear to the laundry when they missed it; walking in to the CN Blue dorm while CN Blue members were half . All these reasons, Eunjung was really a male friend in his eyes. How sad she was!

And today he told her, he loved someone? He preferred to crush on someone beside her, because she was only his male friend… This like a knife was chopping her heart.

For a moment she was asked if he should confess his crush? One thing she really wanted to tell him to give up but if she tried to consider him, he should.

“Be sure your crush is single or you will eat her boyfriend’s punch.” She tried to make a mock, calming down her pain.

/Yah… Ham Eunjung you are dead if I see you. Anyway… thank you.. I’m going to prepare a big surprised confession for her bye../ the guy quickly hung off with leaving a huge sad line on the girl’s face.

“Eunjung ah… come here … How am I?” Hyomin called her friend to look at her after she dressed up.

“Hoooo…. Min, you are so beautiful. I guess Jonghyun will notice you.” She laughed.

“How about me, unnie? Ji is always beautiful right?” Jiyeon waved her body to let the dress move around beautifully.

“Yes, just a bit old face.” Eunjung pouted.

“Yah… Unnie!!! Why mentioned old face again????” Jiyeon screamed.

……………………..

Time passed by soon, Eunjung and her two friends went to the school festival in the early evening. Most of female students dressed like princess and queens and that linked the party became more attractive. It was the first time, Eunjung wore dress in the school. She also felt a little awaked because she didn’t get used to walk pass the school in that dress. She was shy of course. Hyomin left her to see her boyfriend, Lee Jonghyun the guitarist of CN Blue or Jungshin’s teammate. Of course, Hyomin and Jonghyun had just started their date this morning. Eunjung didn’t understand about this because she had never heard if Jonghyun and Hyomin had contacted each other before; oppositely, Hyomin had been chased by Yonghwa. Why she dated Jonghyun? That was joke of the year. She wondered how Yonghwa felt to see his girl become his friend’s girlfriend. Maybe some dramas would be shown up a few minutes more.  

For Jiyeon, she had stayed with her for a moment and just left to greet some friends.

Eunjung was alone, sitting in the garden where was far away from the others to keep her silent time. The sky was going slowly dark, appearing the moon. There were many stars in the sky and the festival was so beautiful in that night. However, that wasn’t enough to make the girl fresh at all since her mind wasn’t her but to another galaxy.

Eunjung couldn’t help herself to avoid from Jungshin’s confession to his crush for now. He might be doing it now? How sad!

Suddenly the music was played and the lyric of that song was like a stone plopped on her head.

~ We are closed more than the word friendship…

Everyone thought that we are a lover…

We always are holding hands and do not care about everything..

We just know that it feels great to be with each other..

He always comes to me when he is sad..

And ask me for helps, how to solve things..

But today is unusual.. he talked about love..

He told me that he loved someone..

I fake a smile even I know that something will be lost..

I can surely say, it is important to me..

Have you ever known that this friend is jealous with you?

I’m afraid of someone will take you away

I surely know I’m just a friend but I felt jealous with you..

Sorry that I walked pass the line of friendship…

There is one more thing, I suspect that I also love someone..

And that person is my close friend.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNWg7Z-wlvI

Eunjung stayed frozen, blinking her eyes while the music was being played around. Who the hell ordered this song in the time? That must be a jerk. She was sad enough to die in her sad and broken heart mood, but still somebody trolled her with this song? She cursed that person in her mind.

Slowly, Eunjung awaked that there wasn’t only her whom was sitting here but another bonus person. It was Yonghwa. He was pulling the grasses while his eyes were on Hyomin and Jonghyun’s lovey-dovey moment together in the festival.

“ please.. How dare they do that to me?” he murmured alone.

“Sorry, aren’t you the one who played that song? -_-^” Eunjung interrupted his sad scene, asking him with a fool blink. She just realized that he was holding a phone that music was played.

“Eh since when you are here???” Yonghwa shocked, plopping his to the ground when he met Eunjung.

“I was here before you… eh? Broken heart boy?” she rolled her eyes to annoy the guy.

“What the…. Mind your own business..” Yonghwa felt annoyed to let the girl show his sad line. That was so bad image, he thought. Standing up, Yonghwa began to leave her to avoid from the embarrassing moment.

“That is why you are the sad character here…” she teased and Yonghwa got red face.

“You, too.” He replied in crusty tone and continued “I will never let them happy. I gonna take my girl back. I’m not the one who is easy to let what is mine go to another the guy.. even a friend.” He left his last sentence to hit the girl’s mood before taking his leave.

Eunjung watched how Yonghwa left, feeling awaked. Yonghwa was strong in his love; opposite from her. She was afraid to lose friendship if she really confessed Jungshin. This was the reason, she hid him for years and the regret moment that Jungshin loved another girl.

Finally, Eunjung deiced to make her leave from the garden, going to her friends’ place. She saw Yonghwa and Jonghyun were fighting for Hyomin in the hall of festival. That made scene. What the heck happened here?

“You are jerk to date this guy. Don’t you know if he is my friend? You can reject me and choose the other guy beside my friend. That was too much, Park Hyomin.” Yonghwa started cursing to make people’s interest. They suddenly were rounded by those people.

Eunjung covered surprisingly with Yonghwa’s nastiness. This was the first time, he got fire like this. Hyomin really messed him around.

However, the girl whom created this problem was staying still, pretending like nothing was happening here. Hyomin looked at Yonghwa in her poker face, and Jonghyun laughed as a bad character in the witch story. Well Yonghwa got mocked by them now.

“What you supposed you to think I would love you? Jonghyun is much better…” she s her arms on her chest, being proud to say that word.

“Because I am charming and handsome.. that why… you are not chosen..” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow teasingly.

“ please… You might want to die..” Yonghwa began to give his friend a huge box but Minhyuk faster grabbed him in to his embrace.

“That is enough, Hyung. Don’t make thing going so far..” Minhyuk warned Jonghyun since he felt disappointed to Jonghyun too.

“You catch him away.. I don’t want to make a fight either.” Jonghyun said while he was hugging Hyomin’s shoulder.

“Fine..” Yonghwa bit his low lip, trying to calm his ing mood and turning away to take his leave.

For a few steps away, he could hear how Hyomin mocked behind him with Jonghyun. That made the guy frowned. Suddenly his hand was grabbed to return, letting him see the girl again. It was Hyomin and she was smiling to him with her new face.

“What’s that for? Jerk.” He cursed her in his bad mood.

“Happy April fool day…” she laughed.

“What???” in the moment, there were many questions in his brain.

“You got troll by me… because this is April fool day haha… How come I choose Jonghyun over you whom tried to chase me for years? That was nonsense.” Hyomin said while Jonghyun was mocking till his body fell to the ground because that was perfect joke.

“Yah Park Hyomin!!!” Yonghwa’s reaction got fire.

“Sorry babyyyyyyyy….. please calm down..” Hyomin tried to act cute.

“So is this just a troll?” Minhyuk rolled his eyes stupidly.

“She is not my style..” said Jonghyun.

“Yah, I love only Yonghwa too.” screamed Hyomin to Jonghyun.

“What did you say? Park Hyomin.” Yonghwa opened his mouth after he heard that word from .

“I said I love you… babeeee….” Hyomin yelled and Yonghwa hugged her immediately.

“But I give up on you already…” Yonghwa whispered to her ear.

“WHAT???” Hyomin got pale face.

“Happy April fool day hahaha…” he laughed jokingly.

“Ya.. Jung Yonghwa!!” she beat his chest.

Seemingly, everything was going to be perfect confession for them? Eunjung was really happy to see Yonghwa and Hyomin end up together.

Slowly walking away, she wished Jungshin also trolled her too that he had a crush on someone else beside her. However, it couldn’t be since he wasn’t playful like Hyomin. She liked to surprise everyone.

Before Eunjung could take another step, she saw Jungshin was passing by with a huge flower in his chest, walking to the guy who was standing with his friends, Big Bang. Of course, she was sure that was Daesung. What the heck Jungshin walked with the flower to that guy?

Don’t tell her if…..

“Daesung, I love you… please accept my love….” Jungshin kneeled down in front of the guy, giving his flowers to him.

Eunjung ------ faint.. tell her… that is a dream…. -,- the one who he crushed was Daesung??? Eunjung finally awaked now… that was no reason to let Jungshin crushed on the girl since he hadn’t been closed to one of them but a guy. Jungshin was gay? Dead! Eunjung didn’t want to live anymore.

“Omg… Jungshin… You’re finally seeing me now?” Daesung cried out, letting his tear out because he crushed on Jungshin for years too.

“You got troll for April Fool Day. I’m going to confess tonight but not you… hahahaha” Jungshin stood up again and mocked so hardly with holding his stomach.

That made Eunjung breathed relief… That Lee Jungshin =_= She almost shocked to dead because of his troll and this was the funniest troll ever that he confessed Daesung.

“You are bad guy… hik hik…” Daesung cried and ran away from that place painfully.

“Daesung…! Don’t go!!!” Lee Joon ran after him worryingly since he also had a crush on Daesung too. Aigoo, gays these days, Eunjung sighed.

A few minutes later, after Jungshin could surely quit his laugh, he returned to Eunjung with his sweet smile. It awaked Eunjung. How dare he was handsome and cool in the same time? Her heart beat so fast…!

Today, Jungshin wore a white shirt and black pants; being so simple but handsome. Omg… Angel is coming to her right now.

Jungshin gently walked to her, sending her a smiling eyes line.

“What…??” she asked.

“You should say Hi to your bestie…” he blinked.

“Okay… H-Hi” she said in a fool tone because she didn’t get what this guy planned to do with her.

“Hahaha…” he laughed.

“Aren’t you going to confess your crush now? Or that was just a troll you made up to lie me?” she looked at him curiously.

“Let’s go…” he just smirked and grabbed her hand, dragging her to leave the noise place.

Eunjung blinked confusingly but still she followed him.

Jungshin left Eunjung to stand at the place in front of the stage, walking himself to stay there with his guitar.

I work out and go to work every day
On the weekends, I go to the movies
I visit the bookstore and get into books
And my heart flutters at the strange worlds
A life like this really seems nice
I’m living a good life but why –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oksx2qcJfzQ (Well this is the first song of Jungshin, he finally sang xD HAHAHA)

At the moment, Eunjung felt like her heart quit beating…. The way he looked at her, that was like a dream. Was she the one, he was singing for?

I’m so lonely, tears come into my eyes
My life is so fantastic but
Loneliness comes and asks me
Are you really happy at this moment?

There is a person who loves me so much but why -

I’m so lonely, tears come into my eyes
My life is so fantastic but
Lonliness comes and asks me
Are you really happy at this moment?

I answer – I’m so lonely
What is the reason for my existence?
What is love? I’m so curious
I am in love but I’m still lonely
What is life? Why is it so lonely?

I want to hurt because of love again

 

How his song was finished, Eunjung’s heart went to the grave already…. That was so touched….

The guy held his microphone again and sent her his gentle smile…

“You want to know who I crush on? I am singing this song for her…” said he.

“……………” Eunjung was speechless and her back got frozen. What about now? She confused everything what he was trying to say.

“Would you take care of my heart? Ham Eunjunggggg…” he yelled and everybody cooed.

At the moment, dream came true? Jungshin was confessing her his love???

“……………” However, the girl was only blinking and saying nothing.

“I kept this feeling so long time ago. I was afraid to break our friendship if I had confessed you… However, I can’t hold it anymore. This is so hard…. I decided to take a risk although our friendship would be break up… I want to say….”

“……………” Everything was quiet to wait for Jungshin’s moment.

“I love you… I do love you, my best friend Ham Eunjung…. You are the only one who I love…” the guy quickly ran passing the stage and walked to her.

Jungshin stood in front of the girl, face to face in his serious glare before he said another word.

“Please…” he begged.

“I………” Eunjung hadn’t said anything yet, the guy grabbed her in to his chest and placed his lip on hers. He kissed her immediately, and got surprise from everyone.

All their friends screamed cheerfully because of their lovely scene.

“Oh my… I never knew that Jungshin has this kind of feeling to her…” Hyomin covered surprisingly.

“I thought he was really a gay…” pouted Jiyeon.

Jungshin quit his kiss and smiled to the innocent Eunjung back.

“How were the flowers this morning?” he asked.

“They are yours?” she rolled her eyes stupidly, feeling confused everything.

“So whose else to fall for you? Stupid… Don’t you see JS??” he smirked.

“JS from Jungshin?”

“Of course…” he messed her hair, and she knew he was killing her heart on purpose.

“Because I love you…” he hugged her again.

“Jungshin….. so this morning you trolled me you loved someone else right?” asked Eunjung again.

“That someone is you…”

“And you trolled that you loved Daesung?”

“Yes that is for April fool day’s fun…” he grinned and picked her nose.

“I scared so much if you were a gay -.-” she tried to hold her laugh.

“Hahahaha… that can’t be…” he blinked.

“Today is so scary…. Hyomin trolled Yonghwa and you trolled Daesung…” nodded Eunjung.

“Yes, that why what anyone tell you today, shouldn’t be trust… I’m warning you..” he laughed.

“What is that??”

“Come here..” he shook his finger to let her come.

“…………….” Eunjung slowly moved her ear to his mouth.

“Bravo..” he whispered.

“What?” she looked at him confusingly.

“That is the last second troll of today… Happy April Fool Day… hahaha” he suddenly mocked.

“??????????” Eunjung stayed straight like a tree.

“I might shock you so much, bestie… xD How come I love you? Friend is friend and you are my best friend forever…. I am just trolling you… enjoy it???” Jungshin picked her cheek and kept laughing.

At the moment, Eunjung was speechless. She didn’t know she felt… just she wanted to die here… Her heart was being cut into piece. Lee Jungshin trolled her for April Fool Day?

She couldn’t help herself to be alright, but she could only fake a smile.

“Hahaha… I really shocked..” she was about to cry. That thing was stayed in … She couldn’t pass it… HOW SAD!

“Nice troll right…” he messed her hair while everyone started cursing because of his troll scene to make they were soak.

“What the heck! Where is this food from? You said your mother sent it to me right?” Minhyuk screamed loudly after he ate a bad tasty food which he had received from Jungshin.

“That is the last troll of the day. I picked it when I walked pass the park. A couple got argue and threw it to each other..” Jungshin tried to hold his mock.

"Damn... ing LEE JUNGSHIN...!!" Minhyuk started cursing him immediately.

Who care about Eunjung? She could only bit her low lip to calm now..

Everything is scary in the first day of April…

Fool day? It’s suited to this name… She was really fooled in that day by her crush..

This is the painful troll ever….

Leaving the party, Eunjung decided to give herself a peaceful time and place for a while.

please, April Fool Day…

She cursed it.

The End



Happy April Fool Day?

Have you got the first troll of your day yet? xD

I got many trolls since this early morning...

What the heck with FOOL DAY xD GAGAGGAGAGAGAGA