Fool Day season 2 [completed]

ShinJung Fiction

It had been a year since then. Eunjung had been tricked by Jungshin’s joke on April Fool Day which made her had no feeling to trust anyone anymore in that day. Jungshin had hurt her damn much. It wasn’t fun to play such a joke. Love joke? Eunjung had done enough with this, although she still had feeling for him.

Yesterday, everyone had graduated from University meanwhile Eunjung was still missing the days she had been with her friend, Jungshin. What the heck was this? University had been a place where she could meet him; thus, after this they had no longer have chance to see each other anymore. Moreover, she kept hiding the fact she loved him all along.

“Yah, Ham Eunjung. You just graduated yesterday going to not a friend’s funeral, how come you making sad face for the whole day?” Kim Taeyeon, a friend of Eunjung who lived next door yelled at her while she was sitting on a small rock in front of Taeyeon’s house, pulling her flowers for fun.

“You don’t know about me… Quit caring..” Eunjung said in a sad tone, pouting and kept pulling flowers, grasses and leafs.

“How can I not care when you are staying in front of my house and pulling my jasmines… Yah! Go to be sad at the other place..” Taeyeon jumped and pushed Eunjung out.

“Holly.. Why are you so mean? Kim Shortie.. -_- No wonder why Onew always says that you are nonsense..” Eunjung complained, staring at Taeyeon annoyingly.

“WHAT? DID HE REALLY SAY IT?” Taeyeon’s jaw dropped when she heard her boyfriend gossiping about her to the other girls.

“Don’t believe her, I know nothing -_-^” Onew showed up his face from the gate, shooting a glare to Eunjung and continued “All she wants is all of us break up and stay single like her -_-^ What a meanie girl!”

Eunjung stared at him. He never admitted what he had done. It was him to tell her by himself. Pfffftt..

“Yah, Ham Eunjung. You have an evil mind -0-” Taeyeon bit her lip, over thinking of something.

Did she really trust him? -_-^ Eunjung felt sad for Taeyeon’s innocence. Fine, whatever.

“Anyway, do you want blind date with the other handsome guys to make you move on from Jungshin?” Taeyeon requested, not forgetting to move Eunjung away from her jasmine before the plant had only tree arms.

“Blind date? No feeling… e_e” said Eunjung.

“You have to have feeling… They are all more handsome than Jungshin.” Taeyeon kept staying strong on her purpose.

“I know today is 1st April and everyone always speak lie. When I see them, those handsome men will become monster face guys.” Eunjung couldn’t help herself to believe anyone on this day anymore.

Reminding to her fool moment, Jungshin had confessed her on today last year and in the end, it was a joke. How pain!

“No no no, I’m not into this kind of joke. I will make your blind date with my oppa. Come on…” Eunjung was grabbed by Taeyeon, going to her house.

Was it serious? O_O

During the time she was walking to an arranged place with Taeyeon and she saw a grandpa dropped his wallet unknowingly.

“Oh grandpa--- och..” she planned to call him but she suddenly stopped.

“It must be a joke on April fool day. I can’t let anyone play with me anymore..” then she walked pass by.

Then……..

She saw a stealer taking a bag from an old grandma…

“Stealer… Stealer…” a grandma yelled, crying and asking for anyone for help.

“Eunjung, block him.” Taeyeon told her friend when she saw that man coming to their way.

Eunjung laughed and said “It’s April fool day. Don’t mind them. These people are so free to play joke today.”

The stealer ran pass by…

Taeyeon frowned -0-

………………

Coffee shop

Finally, they came to their arranged place. Eunjung was shocked when she saw a man in front was nobody beside a member of CN Blue. It’s Kang Minhyuk.

“Your cousin or April fool day? :0 ” Eunjung asked Taeyeon, pointing to Minhyuk.

That was too surprise. Why she never knew it?

“It’s my cousin. His name is not April fool day. You keep mentioning about it all day already -_-*” Taeyeon found Eunjung getting mental problem today. She saw everyone become April Fool Day’s action. It seems like Eunjung has April Fool Day phobia already.

“Didn’t you date my friend Jiyeon? :000” Eunjung asked Minhyuk, feeling confused because she used to see him close with her friend.

“I’m close with everyone -_-” Minhyuk replied.

“And you are on blind date with me? ;00” Eunjung asked for sure.

Did this Minhyuk joke on April Fool Day?

And now, Eunjung was crazy with April Fool Day all along. She was afraid to be tricked like Jungshin had done.

“No no -_-* Why are you thinking like this?” Minhyuk shook his head, asking her curiously.

“Why you agreed to blind date with me? ;O” Eunjung kept asking.

“You also said it was blind date. How could I know it was you? O.o” Minhyuk asked back.

“You don’t know it??”

“Whatever, let try this once..” he ended the topic.

“Emm..” she nodded. Because she wanted to forget Jungshin too. Perhaps, Minhyuk could help her. This time, she took risk on April Fool Day again.

Before Minhyuk could start his conversation, suddenly maids in the coffee shop yelled out and clicked the bell.

“Fire… Please our customers leave this place as soon as possible.”

“WHAT?? Hurry up guys… run for live…” Taeyeon grabbed Minhyuk and Eunjung, planning to go out but Eunjung moved her hand away.

Taeyeon gazed at her friend.

“It’s April Fool Day, don’t worry…” Eunjung laughed.

Taeyeon =_=

Minhyuk -_-^

Slowly, there was smoking around….

“Eunjung, it’s real ;oooo” Taeyeon screamed.

“Don’t worry… they made it more fun cough cough… Wow it looks so real..” Eunjung coughed and laughed in the same time.

“But, Eunjung I saw fire at the back..” What Taeyeon screamed, got Eunjung turn back.

“I bet it is fake fire….” Eunjung nodded.

1 hour later

Taeyeon was sent to hospital with Jinki taking care after she received much smoke into her breath and Minhyuk kept accompanying Eunjung for their date continue because before Taeyeon passed out she had told him to treat her friend well (still think about the other’s story more than herself)

…………………….

Today Minhyuk changed place from coffee shop to an ice cream shop. They had much talk and found some interest. Minhyuk knew Eunjung had feeling for his friend, Jungshin. However, he kept pretending not to know it. His fool friend knew nothing about her. This was the reason why he wanted to replace Jungshin in Eunjung’s heart for his long term crush on her too.

Minhyuk used to beg Taeyeon for many times to speak good thing of him in front her friend but she never did because she was busy flirting her Jinki all along. Now she reached to be his girlfriend; thus, she was willing to help his cousin to get her friend too.

Taeyeon always felt bad when Eunjung kept mentioning Jungshin for a whole year. Her friend had hurt enough to wait for that fool guy.

Jungshin preferred to date Hyun A and he would never see Eunjung whom was always waiting for him. And now they had broken up because Eunjung had been to the church and cursed them to break up -_-*

 “After graduate, what is your plan?” Minhyuk asked while his date partner was eating ice-cream.

“I’m planning to…” Eunjung didn’t complete her respond yet, she suddenly shut up as soon as her eye contact catching with a guy whom just appeared here.

It was Jungshin. He was in a groom’s clothes running to the shop in a hurry.

“Lee Jungshin..” Eunjung surprised, speaking his name out.

Minhyuk frowned, turning back to the taller guy whom was noticing him too.

“Eunjung, Minhyuk!!” Jungshin called them back after seeing. He ran to their table, trying to hide from anyone.

“What are you doing here?” Eunjung asked, watching his weird action carefully.

She bet he came here to play a trick again for April Fool Day. Suddenly, she wanted to be mad again. Considering him, she shouldn’t. She should play along with his trick to have fun together too because she didn’t want him to know the fact she was hurt by him.

“I’m running away… and why you two are here together?” he replied, asking back.

“We are on blind date.” Not waiting Minhyuk’s respond, Eunjung quickly answered first.

Minhyuk watched Eunjung surprisingly. He felt that she took him to hurt Jungshin. Somehow, that guy got no any reaction at all.

“Congrats you guys..” Jungshin patted Eunjung and Minhyuk’s shoulder, meanwhile his eyes were looking at anyone.

Eunjung’s smile disappeared.

“Hey, and who are you running from?” Minhyuk asked.

“You know, it’s nonsense event happening. I’m running away from the wedding..” Jungshin told.

“WHAT??” Eunjung and Minhyuk yelled surprisingly.

“Shiiiiiii….” Jungshin hissed, shutting up his friends’ mouths with his hands.

“Tell me what is happening?” Eunjung questioned.

“You know? My mom arranged me to marry a guy. That is nonsense you know? She said she had promised with her friend that to be in law relatives when I am grow up. They love each other so much so she arranged me to marry to that person even he is a guy.” Jungshin tried to explain.

Suddenly, Eunjung found it was funny. Jungshin made another April Fool Day again. And this one was too nonsense. -_-* Jungshin was too much now. Did he think people here easy to be fool?

“Are you trolling us on April Fool Day? Jungshin, how come?” Minhyuk shook his head, not trusting his damn friend.

“No, how can I play such a disgusting game? Hey, if anyone come to ask for me, please don’t tell them I am here.” Then he went to hide himself under the table.

Immediately, among of people came to the ice cream shop, and went toward Minhyuk and Eunjung’s place. Of course, they were Yonghwa Hyomin Jiyeon Jonghyun and Auntie Lee or Jungshin’s mom.

“Minhyuk, Eunjung Do you see Jungshin?” Yonghwa asked.

“Why? What is happening? :o” Eunjung didn’t respond but asked back.

“Auntie Lee is looking for him. You know, he is running away from the wedding and leaving his bride cry as river.” Hyomin talked.

“Who is his bride?” Both Minhyuk and Eunjung asked in the same time.

“Kang Daesung…!!” They responded.

Eunjung and Minhyuk looked at each other for a second before they laughed out.

“Hahahahaha….”

“Jungshin your mom is looking for you.” Eunjung stooped her neck to ask Jungshin under the table.

“Ham Eunjung!!! YOU!!!!” Jungshin got mad when his friend betrayed him.

“Yah, Jungshin.. You are here. Come out.. your bride is waiting…” Hyomin tried to pull Jungshin’s leg.

“No… Yah… no!!! no please help me… Eunjung Minhyuk….” Jungshin cried out when Yonghwa and Hyomin were pulling him out.

And Minhyuk and Eunjung laughed their off.

“Congrats you, comrade. You are grown up today. Don’t worry, we are going to your wedding too.” Minhyuk yelled when Jungshin was already pulled out from the ice cream shop.

“Nice, April Fool Day. They are all really playing hard to us.” Eunjung kept laughing and speaking to Minhyuk.

“Wait and see. How this joke end.!” Minhyuk nodded and dragged Eunjung out too.

………………..

Jungshin was strung his arms and legs while he was taking to the church and he was cursing everyone all along.

“Holly. you CNBLUE.. the guests here… you all are nonsense to create this wedding. everyone…” Jungshin yelled cursing.

“ me too Yeobo…”Daesung was in a wedding dress, running to Jungshin with a bunch of flowers.

“Oh please… T_T” Jungshin cried.

“Nice April Fool Day Muhehehehe..” Eunjung giggled and Minhyuk nodded, admitting it.

Jungshin played this role suitably.

“Ham Eunjung how can you do like this to me? All of their hearts were bought by my mom already. You are my best friend, how come you betray me? :”( ” Jungshin cried more and more.

“Hey Lee Jungshin. You are lucky to get this bride. You know, he is very pretty..” Eunjung tried to play along with him.

“Thank you, Jungie ah…” Daesung waved his hand to Eunjung.

“Now, Can I ask you once? Have you ever loved me? Everyone said so but I never believed because you keep acting like this to me.” Jungshin gazed at Eunjung with a serious glare.

She got mute. She didn’t know how to talk. She was afraid if the event a year ago happening again.

Lee Jungshin, why do you like to play this kind of joke to people on April Fool Day?

“If you agree me to marry him, I will do as your favor. Don’t regret it later…” Jungshin kept talking.

“Fine..” Eunjung nodded and bit her lip. Her face was a bit sad before she boomed her laugh out “You should marry him hahahahaha….”

“Ham Eunjung34owfdjkjdogrked” Jungshin started cursing her.

The bride and the groom took rings to each other after vow. Then, Jungshin was forced a kiss by Daesung.

“Omggg… they are suitable…” Hyomin and Yonghwa clapped their hands.

Unknowingly, Eunjung felt annoyed once. Why they need to kiss for a game? Yah, it was too much.

“Now, April Fool Day ends, you guys should separate from each other. ” Eunjung went to moved them apart.

“April Fool Day what? It’s our wedding day. We are official husband and wife.” Daesung pushed Eunjung and grabbed Jungshin into his embrace “Girls, stay away from him or I will slap you guys.”

Jungshin kept crying.

“What??? Jungshin explain me…” Eunjung picked his arm.

But he kept crying.

“Is it real, Jungshin? ;O” she asked again.

“** I hate you, Ham Eunjung. You killed my future…” he screamed.

“Now, no longer talk here… Let go yeobo, we are going on Honeymoon…” Daesung immediately pulled Jungshin running out from the church.

“WHAT? JUST WHAT??” Eunjung stayed surprisingly.

“They are marrying for real… pfffttt.” Jiyeon talked.

“WHAT? HOW COME YOU GUYS DO THIS TO HIM?” Eunjung asked.

“I can’t help. His mom wanted to commit suicide so we have to save her…” Hyomin spoke.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jungshin………….. NO PLEASE NO……………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Eunjung ran after them immediately.

“HEY IS IT SERIOUS? EUNJUNGGGGGG” Minhyuk followed her too.

However, the car disappeared. Jungshin was taken.

He is married.

She has no more chance anymore.

April Fool Day.

It makes her over think if fake became real and real became fake.

“Be alright.. be alright..” Minhyuk comforted her.

“I can’t be alright… my Jungshin…. My Jungshin hik hik hik…” Eunjung cried in his embrace.

He patted her shoulder.

“I will be accompanying you…”

“Haaaaaaaa Jungshin is taken by a guy… That Daesung won over me….”

“Poor you….”

“I can’t believe it..”

 

 

The end



Sorry for this crazy story hahaha I just wanted to revenge for our Eunjung last year xDDDD

ចូរកុំជឿអ្វីដែលគេសន្យាក្នុងថ្ងៃនេះ សូម្បីតែអ្នកនិពន្ធ ហាហាហា