***I Give My Last Love to You***

ShinJung Fiction

 

Ham Eunjung was a girl that never had a warm love from her parents.Because they loved a son more than a daughter. Though, she still loved them. Her brother was her twin whose face was resemble to her. After Ham Eunjae (Eunjung's twin brother) died in an accident, her mother went into an ill. Then Eunjung disguised herself as a boy to fake everyone that Eunjung was dead and she was her twin brother,Ham Eunjae. When Eunjung was 16, she met Jungshin who was a boy, but disguised himself as a girl for a reason. After they were 17 years old, Jungshin went back to be a handsome man that was charming, but never had a long relationship girlfriend, because Eunjung always took them away from him. Then he wanted to give his last love to a girl that he had feeling on for real, but he’s failed again. Because the girls that he loved, Eunjung took again. He started to be angry and fought with Eunjung. But he didn’t know that Eunjung was a girl… and she loved him long times ago…


Teaser

“Jungshin, I give my first love to you…”

“Are you crazy??? Say it to your dog. I don’t want to be called as a gay.”

“I’m a girl. Really a girl. Believe me… I can’t stand to see you with other girls again and again…”

“Shut Up!!! I don’t want to hear! Even if you are a girl, I won’t be your boyfriend!”

“I will move to Japan tomorrow…”

“…Don’t need to tell me. Good luck!”  


Title: I Give My Last Love to You

Writer: HyoRoro

Characters

Ham Eunjung

Ham Eunjae

Lee Jungshin

 

...

COMING SOON!