introduction part II

Can I Love You?

This is Krystal version. Hope you like it.. :)

 

 

 

 

 

Hi... My name is Krystal Jung. I have a sister and her name is Jessica Jung. You know her right?? She is the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

I have a secret and I think you already know about this. This is about my sister. I love her, not a sisterly love but a lover love. I know it's wrong but I can't help it. I love her so much. I can't tell her about this. I don't want ruin our relationship so I keep this secret myself. I have to restrain myself so she doesn't know about this. but these day I can't hold myself anymore. I have to tell her, sooner or later.

-----

"Eonni" I call her.

......... I think she doesn't hear me.

"EONNI!!!" I call her once again. This time a louder than before.

"Huh??" Okay, she really didn't hear me.

"Come on... Help me... It's heavy, you know?!" I bring a large box. Really big ones, that's my opinion.

"Okay... Okay..." She takes the box and bring it to the living room. I'm greatly helped by her. Well the truth is she is the one who carry all the box. :)

"Yes!! That's the last box. Come on!! We have to unpack that" I'm pointed to a pile of box in the corner. She looks at me disbelieve and then swallow.

"Can we rest a minute? I'm tired" She sit in the sofa. I look at her and think. Well nothing wrong with a break.

"Okay then" I take a sit next to her and look at her. She's really tired. I can see that clearly. Well I just stand and told her to do this and to do that. She is too kind to me. Is she love me like I love her? No.. That's no way she'll love me. She has yoona eonni on her side and I have sulli on my side. Well I just treat sulli like a bestfriend even I know sulli loves me.

"Eonni.. You're tired right?? I'll make a juice for you. wait here.." I go to kitchen and begin to make a juice for her.

-----

"Here eonni" I give her a glass of mango juice. She drink it down.

"How?" I'm afraid the juice isn't delicious.

"Delicious as usual"

"Thanks" I smile widely after hear that. I'm happy if she's happy. I sit next to her again.

"Tomorrow you have to go to school?"

"No eonni... I'm free until next week so we can clean up with ease" I know my sister is a lazy person so i can't force her to be diligent.

'I think today will seem long'

-----

A.N : chap 2!! :D what do you think?? tell me okay?

I'm sorry if it's too short again :( this is my first time remember?? So forgive me if it's too short :)

bye (^_^)