Again?

Can I Love You?
-Krystal POV-

'God she doesn't say sorry or something. Am I not enough for her??'

I go to my room and lock the door. I just want to sleep and forget about this day except for the date with sulli.

"Krys??" I hear a knock.

...................

"Are you sleep??"

...............

"Huft... okat then.. Good night. I love you" then I hear she leave.

--------------------

The sun light hit my eyes. I wake up and take a bath cause I have to go to school. When I'm done, I bring my stuff and open the door. I get a surprise. I see a stitch with a letter. I pick it up and read the letter.

'Kryssie I'm so sorry if you still angry at me. I can understand cause this is my fault. Hope your day will be better. LOVE YA. -Jessie-'

I think she realized her mistake but I won't forgive her this easily. Why she doesn't tell me personally? Wanna forget about it, I go to kitchen to make a breakfast. I make french toast for myself.

"Morning Krys" I can feel a backhug from her. I broke the hug.

"Do you like the stitch?" I ignore her and continue my job.

"Are you still angry??"

.............

"Geez.. I know I wrong, can you forgive me?" I leave her alone and go to dining room with my breakfast. She follows me.

"Kryssie..."

"JUST CUT IT OUT!!!! YOU'RE ANNOYING!!!" I leave her, take my bag and slam the door.

-sica POV-

"JUST CUT IT OUT!!!! YOU'RE ANNOYING!!!" she leaves me and slam the door. I can't believe this. She never shout at me like that. She really angry at me. She didn't eat her breakfast too. Huft I begin my day with a bad start.

---------

"Why are you daydreaming like that?" fany clap her hands in front of my face.

"Huh??"

"Geez.. Jess why you're so gloomy today? We're still in office, you know? Are you okay? Are you sick? Have eaten yet?" she gives me a lot of question.

"Geez fany-ah.. I just......."

"What's going on?"

.........

"I'll tell manager so we can go home okay? Wait here" she goes to manager's room. Fifteen minutes later she's out.

"He let us go home. Now pack your stuff"

I pack my stuff lazily.

"Geez.. c'mon!" she puts everyhing in my bag then pull me to parking lot.

"Where's your key?" I give her my car's key.

"Wait here" she goes to take my car.

"Come in!" she open the passenger door.

"After we arrive at your home, you must tell me what happened"

------------

"So what happened??" she askes me soon after we sit at sofa.

"What?"

"Don't change the topic Jung Jessica!"

"Wae??"

"You have a problem right? Did you fight with kryssie?"

"How did you know?!"

"Jess I'm your very bestfriend remember? You always like this after fight with kryssie"

"Um.. well yes.. we fought and she yelled at me"

"Why?? Whatever the problem is, she never yelled at you right? "

"I think she's really angry because yesterday I didn't catch her and just go with nana"

"Geez.. Jess.. Jess.. Of course she's angry. You should catch her and explain. She's your girlfriend and you just pay attention to nana, not her"

"But I just miss nana so much. I didn't mean to ignore her" she looks at me with her caring eyes.

"Jess.. Did you say sorry to her?"

"Yes of course!!"

"Personally?"

"Um... no.." I lower my head.

"Jess.. You must say sorry by your mouth not by letter or something else" she pat my back.

"She didn't allow me to speak last night so I wrote a letter and put it together with a stitch in front of her door. I think she read it already and forgive me so I do everything I always do but she...." I feel a tear come down. Tiffany pat my back again.

"I.. I think.. she forgives me.. and.. and.." my tears still come. Suddenly fany hug me. I'm crying in her embrace.

-krystal POV-

Urgh.. I'm hungry... and dizzy too. This will happen when I didn't get a breakfast.

"Hey krys, are you okay?" sohyun pat my shoulder.

"Ne.."

"Hey you look so pale. Are you really okay?" suzy approach my face.

"Yeah.. I'm... okay..." I can't breath normally.

"Really??" sohyun check my temperature.

"You're hot krys!!"

"Really?? Hah.. hah.."

"Did you eat your breakfast?!"

"I.... didn't...."

"Wae??!! You have a weak stomach remember? C'mon we eat now" suzy pull my hand to go to canteen. I follow her first but then I can't feel anything and all I can see is black.

"KRYS!!!!"

-author POV-

Suddenly krystal unconscious and fell. Fortunately, sohyun can catch her.

"Krys!!! Krys!!!"

"Let's bring her to clinic!!!" sohyun carry krystal bridal style.

------------

"Saem!!!! Krystal fainted!!" suzy open the door.

"Hurry!! to the bed!!"

"Okay" sohyun put krystal to the bed. Ms. Kim check her condition.

"So?"

"She's just tired and she didn't eat anything right?"

"Yes. She has a weak stomach so if she eat late she'll faint like this" sohyun explain to her teacher.

"Hhmmm.. I see.. She needs a rest and foods of course. Can you stay here? After this I have to go somewhere. I'll tell your teacher if you can"

"Okay saem. We'll stay here. We can't concentrate if we leave her alone here" suzy stay beside krystal. Ms. Kim call teacher's room and tell everything.

"Okay. Now I have to go. When she's awake, tell her to eat and rest again okay? I go now"

"Thank you saem" sohyun and suzy bow to their teacher.

"Krys.. krys... Why do you like this?" sohyun ask krystal even know krystal can't answer her question.

"Do you think she fight with sica eonni?"

"Maybe. She never like this before"

"Should we tell sica eonni?"

"I don't know. If it's true, we can't tell her"

"But she is her older sister"

"Maybe we should tell sica eonni" sohyun grab krystal phone and want to call sica.

"Wait..! You.. can't.. call her.." this sound stop sohyun hand.

"Krys??!"

"You're awake!!"

"Yeah... but I.. still.. weak..."

"Wait I'll buy something for you" suzy go out to buy foods.

"Say krys, why I can't tell your sister about your condition?"

"You can't... It will bother her"

"Geez... but she must know"

"No.. please sohyun.. don't tell her" krystal give her puppy eyes.

"Okay.. okay..I won't. Tell me, do you fight with her?"

"Yeah.. can we don't speak about this? Please??"

"Okay.. as your wish" suddenly suzy come with the foods.

"Here.. you have to eat"

"Thanks" krystal give her a weak smile.

"No problem. Ah.. and here's your favourite" suzy give her a bottle of milk.

"Owh great!!!" krystal take the bottle.

"Now eat!! and after that rest again. You have to gain your energy back"

"Yes mam!" Krystal salute and eat the food.

-----------

"Finally she sleep again. Owh yeah have you tell sica eonni about this?"

"Not yet. She didn't allow me to call her" sohyun pointed at krystal.

"WAE??!"

"I don't know. She said she didn't want to bother her sister but I think she's hiding something from us"

"Maybe it's true"

"What?"

"She fought with sica eonni"

"Maybe" suddenly the door is opened by itself.

"KRYSTAL!!!" sulli came in rush. Jiyoung follow her.

"SSSHHTTTT!!!!! Babo!!"

"Oops.. I'm sorry. Is she alright?"

"Yeah just restless and forgot to eat.. again"

"Huft.. She makes me shock" jiyoung hold her chest.

"Why she do this again?"

"We think she fought with sica eonni" suzy and sohyun pointed themselves.

"Don't tell me..." sulli cover .

"Do you know something sull?"

"Um... yesterday nana sonsaengnim disturb her date with sica eonni and she asked me to bring her boyish clothes and be her girlfriend"

"Owh"

....................

"WHAT!!!!! Nana sonsaengnim??!!!" suzy, sohyun and jiyoung can't hide their shock.

"Sshhhttt!!! Lower your voice!!"

"But.. but.. why??"

"Sica eonni and nana sonsaengnim have sunbae hoobae relationship and sica eonni ignore krystal all the time so krystal left and call me"

"Wow.. I don't think sica eonni will do that. She loves krystal so much but why she do that?"

"I don't know but we met accidentally, she didn't realize krystal and look happy with nana sonsaengnim"

"Poor kryssie... That's the reason why she did this"

Silent fill the room.

-sica POV-

I open my eyes. Ugh I think I sleep away. I see tiffany and taeyeon sleep at the other sofa. Wait.. Why is taeyeon doing in here? Ah I don't really care. I see the clock, it's 11 p.m. already. Wake up from sofa, I go to krystal's room. I think she's home already.

"Krys.. Can I come in?" I knock repeatedly. I can't hear any sound so I decide to open the door.

"Krys???" I look around and can't find krystal in her room.

"Where is she?" I ask myself. I call her.

Beep... beep...

She don't answer it. I call sohyun.

Beep... beep...

"Un.. Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah sohyun. Sorry I call you this night. It's me sica eonni"

"Owh eonni. Why do you call?"

"Um.. Is krystal there?"

"Um no eonni. Why? Krystal isn't home yet?"

"Yeah.. I think she still angry at me. Btw thanks. If you know something please call me"

"Okay eonni, I will. Good night"

Sohyun close her phone. So krystal isn't there. I call all her friends and they don't know where she is. God it's all my fault. I've to search her.

"Fany-ah... Tiffany!! Wake up!"

"Eng.. What's going on?"

"Help me find krystal"

"She isn't home yet??"

"Yeah.. ppali.. Wake taeyeon up. I'll get my jacket first"

"Okay"

------------------------

A.N : An update... an update...

Where's krystal? Nana really makes jung sisters fight.. ckckck....

Well... don't forget to comment.. subscribe and upvote if you want XD

Bye ^^