A Bad Day

Can I Love You?
This day is a very bad. First amber approached me and annoyed me. Now 'this' nana disturb my date. MY DATE!!! Nana eonni always beside sica eonni and I just stay at back, talk to myself and my phone.

"Bwahahahaha... you're very funny as always" sica eonni hit nana eonni's shoulder.

"And eonni is cute as always" I can see sica eonni blushes. She try to take my eonni!! Ah scracth that, I mean my girlfriend.

"Don't do that nana-ah. I already have a girlfriend" yeah!! Eat that nana eonni!!

"But I still can take you from her right?? I'll win your heart eonni" she smiles so brightly.

"AHEM!!!"

"Oops.. sorry krys. I forget you with us. Can I call you krys btw??" great.. So this whole time they don't notice me??!! They think I'm a ghost??!!!!!

"Yeah you can call me that saem" I use my icy tone.

"Just call me eonni when we're outside. I'm not that old" she smiles again.

"Okay eonni" I use my very famous icy tone again. Sica eonni approach me.

"Why you use your icy tone?" she whisper to me.

"Think by yourself!" I whisper back.

"Eonni I'll go by myself so you two can talk freely" I bow to nana eonni "Owh and I'll go home by myself so you don't have to search me or call me" then I leave them alone.

-Sica POV-

Omg... She's jealous cause I talk with nana a whole time.

"Eonni.... Is she angry?" nana tilt her head.

"Ah no.. She just jealous at you"

"Jealous?? At me??! Wae???"

"Cause you steal her eonni from her" she chuckle after hear my answer.

"You're funny eonni"

"Should I catch her?"

"Don't. Just leave her alone for a while"

"Okay then" we walk again to find something cute.

-back to krystal-

Geez.. she is really insensitive. Argh!!! If I'm not late before, we won't meet her.

"Krys!!" I turn toward the sound. OMG amber!! God why I have to meet her again??!

"What are doing here alone?"

"Just try to find some fresh air" she smiles.

"Just stop smiling!!! That's annoying!!!"

"I just can't. You're so adorable" again she smile.

"Whatever" I walk away from her.

"Wait! Where are you going??"

"Toilet!! Do you want to follow me too??!!" I glared at her.

"Ah no.. You can go"

I go to toilet and call sulli.

"Sull where are you?? Can you bring my boyish clothes now?? I'm in the toilet on the second floor. Ppali!!"

"Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes" Thanks god she want to help me.

---------------

"Here" sulli give me a bag of my clothes.

"Thanks sull. You're my savior" I hug her tight then go to change my clothes.

"So you escape from amber again??"

"How do you know??"

"I see her before go in. She's waiting you"

"WHAT???!!!!!!"

"Geez krys. Can you turn down your volume??!"

"But... but.. I think she's go already"

"Btw you go with sica eonni right?? Where is she??"

"She is in 'date' with her nana" I roll my eyes.

"Nana?? Our new teacher??"

"Yeah.. She and eonni has a sunbae hoobae relationship. And because of that she ignores me whole time" I hide my long hair with a wig and wear my hat. "How is my look??"

"Great as always" she smiles.

"Good and now I'm not afraid will meet her again cause she won't notice me"

"So now we're in that again huh?"

"Yeah. Please help me sull" I beg her.

"Okay.. Okay.. Wear your glasses first!"

I wear it and go outside hand in hand with sulli.

"Hey sull. Do you see krystal in there??"

"Nope. I go to see my boyfriend"

"You're go inside to male toilet??!"

"Of course no, stupid!! I wait at the front door. I have to go now and I think krystal left already"

"But I didn't see anyone come out from toilet"

"Well maybe she didn't go to toilet. I have a date now. Bye" we walk away, leave her alone.

"Thanks sull. You help me again" I kiss her cheek.

"It's okay. I've tell you right? I'll help you as a friend if you don't want me to be your girlfriend" she says that in the sad tone.

"Owh sull.. Don't be like that. I'm so sorry I can't accept you"

"You have to pay me this time" she looks at me.

"What is that?"

"Be my boyfriend for the rest of this day" I can see her blushing.

"Okay then. Where do you want to go??"

"Uhm...... Game center!!"

"Okay. Let's go!!" I offer my hand and she takes it. We walk hand in hand to game center.

------------

"What do you want to play??" I ask her as soon as we arrive.

"Uhmmm... catch a doll!!" she pointed the machine.

"Okay.. What do you want?? I'll try to catch it for you"

"Un... That teddy bear" she pointed a white teddy bear with a bow in the middle.

"Okay.. Let's get it!!" I insert the coin into the machine. I concentrate and play the game.

CHUKKAE!!! YOU WIN!!

I take the doll from the exit hole.

"Here" I give it to her. She hugs it very tight.

"Thanks krys" she kisses my cheek.

"What doll do you want next??"

"Anything" she smiles to me.

"Okay" I smile back.

-sica POV-

We didn't find anything cute. We're at game center now cause nana wants to play some dance game.

"Come on eonni! You've to try this game" nana pull me to play with her.

"Okay.. okay.." I play with her.

After some songs we rest a bit. Then I hear someone whisper.

"He is awesome!! He plays that game for 15 times and never lose!!"

"Wow he's great" nana look at the crowd. I follow her gaze and see someone I know. That's sulli!! But with who??

"Eonni!! Let's meet them!" again, nana pull me to the crowd.

"Sulli is that you??"

"Owh saem! Sica eonni! Annyeonghaseyo *bow*"

"Don't call me saem. Just call eonni when we're not in class. I'm not that old. Btw who is he??"

"Um.. He's my boyfriend saem.. eh I mean eonni"

"Can you get some for us?" nana ask the boy. He gives us his thumb up.

"That's mean yes. I want that snoopy" nana seem so happy.

"And you eonni?" sulli looks at me.

"Can you get that stitch?? I want to give it to my little sister as an apology" he looks at me and whisper something to sulli.

"He says it's okay. He'll get it for krystal. He ask what do you want eonni?"

"It's okay?? Then I want that pink stitch. I want to couple with my sister"

He give an okay sign and start to play. I stare at his neck. I think I've seen that collar before but when and who wear it?? My mind back when he gives us the dolls.

"Thank you very much" nana hug her doll tight.

"Thank you. Here. This is for you" I give him some coins. He takes it and run to ice cream machine, leave sulli with us.

"Sull is he that great with that kind of machine?"

"Yes eonni. He is the best. He always won even the game center cheat"

"Wow that's awesome" nana smiles widely.

Then he come with four ice cream and give us one.

"Thank you" we say it in unison. He chuckle a bit.

We eat that ice cream and continue play the game.

"Honey I want that big teddy!!" sulli pointed a huge teddy bear. He smiles and start the game.

'Damn he gets that again!! Ah wait!! He smiles like krystal. Is this just a coincidence?'

He give the huge teddy bear to sulli. Sulli is very happy and kiss his cheek. He's blushing a little.

"Ah we have to go home now eonni. It's late already. Bye" they bow then leave us. Sulli hug her huge teddy bear and he bring bags full with his prize.

"She's so lucky right eonni"

"Yeah" I look at nana then to my couple stitch.

-------------

"I'm home. Krys??!"

..................

She isn't in home. I try to call her phone.

Beep.... beep....

She don't answer it. I'm worried.

"I'm home" I run to the front door.

"Where are you go?? I'm wooried you know??"

"I went to sohyun house then to sulli house. Her boyfriend give me this and told me to give this to my friends. Here.. for tae eonni and fany eonni" she gives me pink totoro and ddukong.

"Owh here for eonni" she gives me pooh.

"I'm tired so i'll rest now. Good night eonni" she goes to her room and lock the door. Geez.. She still angry.

--------------------------------

A.N: Hello ^_^ update.. update... stupid sica! You must catch her pabo! *killed by sica*

Krystal angry :( what will sica do to get her sister back?? and what will amber and nana do to disturb their relationship??? Stay here so you know what will happen... :D

Sorry if this chap is boring. I'll work hard to make this story more interesting.

Thank you for you who subscribe and even upvote this story XD. I'm really appreciate it. ^_^

Bye ^^