Sick

Can I Love You?

A.N. : I’m so sorry -_-  i didn’t update for a very long time :(

            My tab is broken and my internet connection always bad so i can’t update.

            I’m really sorry especially to all of my subscribers, upvoters and readers and everyone who leave a comment.

 

 

 

So here we go....... An update for you    :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Krystal POV-

 

"Are you really okay krys?"

 

"Yeah.. Thank you for let me stay tonight"

 

"Why you do this?"

 

"You know the reason right?"

 

"Yeah... but sica eonni looks so worried when she called me"

 

"Really?"

 

"Of course.. She's your girlfriend right??"

 

"Yeah... But I think she's worried as my older sister not as my girlfriend"

 

DING DONG

 

"Who's coming at this time?"

 

"I don't know. Maybe my parents is home already. Wait here.. I'll open the door"   sohyun go down to open the door. I take a peek from stair. She open the door and I'm shocked. That's sica eonni. She's wet cause tonight is raining.

 

"Sohyun.. sorry I disturb you this late.. but.. is... is she really not here?"

 

"No eonni.. I'm so sorry, she....."

 

"SICA!!! USE YOUR UMBRELLA!!!"    fany eonni come and give her an umbrella.

 

"I'm sorry tiff, I can't. I have to find her quickly"   sica eonni doesn't take it.  "So? Sorry I didn't hear you"

 

"Um.. she isn't here. Come in first eonni, you're wet!"

 

"No... thank you. I have to find her fast. What if she is catch a cold because she is stay in nowhere. She.. she can get sick because of me"

 

"Sica if you catch a cold, you think krystal will forgive you???! She'll hate you more. Come on we go home. You've run for a long time"

 

'She, who really hate run, run for me??!'

 

"But.. but tiff... I've to find her"

 

"We'll help you but we start again tomorrow okay?"

 

"NO!!! Please tiff... I've to find her now"

 

"BUT YOU'RE WET!! YOU'LL SICK!!"

 

"Um.... you can stay for a while. Come in.. I'll bring you a towel"   sohyun go upstair and go to her room. Sica eonni, fany eonni and tae eonni go in and stay at living room.

 

"Do you really want to stay here? Sica eonni looks so sad and pale"    sohyun whisper at me.

 

"I'll stay for a moment. I want hear what she'll say"   I whisper back.

 

"Okay.. I'll stay with them for a while okay?"    she goes to living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Author POV-

 

"Here eonni.. Please wait here, I'll make hot chocolate for all of you"

 

"Thank you... sohyun right?"

 

"Yeah... Just wait for a moment"    sohyun go to the kitchen.

 

"Sica dry yourself properly!"    sica just hold that towel.

 

"This is my fault"

 

"Sica..."

 

"This is my fault"

 

"Jessica..."    tiffany take the towel and help her to dry herself. She repeat that sentence again and again, like a broken tape.

 

"Here eonni"    sohyun put three glasses of hot chocolate.

 

"Thank you sohyun-ah"    taeyeon smile at her.

 

"Does krystal have any friend beside you, sulli, suzy and jiyoung?"    tiffany ask her while help sica.

 

"Um.... No I think.. We are her very bestfriends. She always tell us anything"

 

"So she tells you about her relationship with sica right?"

 

"Of course. She tell us everything"

 

"So you know they fought this morning?"

 

"They really fought??! I know it"

 

"She didn't tell you?"

 

"Um.. the truth is she can't cause she.... she fainted this morning"

 

"WHAT?!!!! You see!! This is my fault!!"    sica is crying.

 

"Sshhttt... jess... this isn't your fault okay?"    tiffany hug her bestfriend.

 

"Why is she fainted?"   taeyeon still curious.

 

"Well.. if she eat late, she'll faint like that cause she has a weak stomach"

 

"Owh..."

 

"I... have.. to find.. krystal.."    jessica wake up from her seat and walk to the front door.

 

"Jess wait!! You have to rest first!!"    fany stops her.

 

"I.. can't.. I... have.. to find....."   sica can't continue her words.

 

"SICA!!!"    fany catch her in time. If she's late a second, sica will hurt her head.

 

“Eonni!! Wake up!”

 

“Sica-ah!!! Jessica!!!”

 

“Krys!! Come down now!! Sica eonni faint!!”   Fany and taeyeon look at sohyun.

 

.........

 

“KRYS!!!!”    Then they look krystal ran down to her eonni.

 

"EONNI!!!"

 

"Krystal???"    fany and taeyeon can't hide their shock. Krystal ignores them and hug her sister.

 

"Eonni.. wake up.. I'm so sorry.."    krystal can't hold her tears anymore. Both fany and taeyeon look at sohyun.

 

"I'm so sorry eonni. She didn't let me to tell sica eonni"    sohyun can't look them.

 

"Eonni.... wake up..."

 

"She's so hot krys"

 

"I'll go home with her"    krystal carry her sister.

 

"But it's still raining krys"

 

"I don't care. I entrust my stuff here sohyun. I'll take it tomorrow morning. Good night"  she run through the rain.

 

"KRYSTAL WAIT!!!"  

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Krystal POV-

 

I open the door and bring sica eonni to her room. I take a bowl of ice water and a towel. I put a cold towel to her forehead.

 

"Geez krys.. you must change your clothes!"    fany eonni stand at the door.

 

"It's okay eonni"

 

"But you'll catch a cold too"    this time tae eonni who speak.

 

"Nah.. I'm okay"

 

"Really??"

 

"It's alright eonni. I'll be fine"

 

"But..."

 

"Just let her babe.. She'll be fine"   tae eonni hug her girlfriend.

 

"Okay then. We're in a living room if you need us"

 

"Thanks eonni"  fany eonni and tae eonni leave us in the room. I hold sica eonni hand.

 

"Why are you do this?"

 

"Krys...."

 

"Eonni??"   she opens her eyes.

 

"I'm sorry krys.."

 

"No.. I'm the one who should say sorry to you"

 

"Nah.. I did a mistake... Sorry I didn't catch you that day"

 

"We can speak about that later, now sleep. You need rest a lot"

 

"Okay"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Sica POV-

 

I open my eyes and see nobody in my room.

 

"Did you awake?"    someone open the door.

 

"Fany.. Where is kryssie?"

 

"She's in her room. She catch a cold, tae with her now. She is so stubborn, just like you. Now say a.."    she feeds me.

 

"A.."   Ten minutes later I finished my breakfast, maybe.. or lunch, I don't know.

 

"Ugh.. You don't go to work?"

 

"How I can go to work if my very best friend and my favourite dongsaeng are like this?"

 

"Thanks tiff. You're so kind"

 

"Ah.. don't praise me. Here.. take your medicine"

 

"Thanks"    I take that medicine. Five minute later I'm sleepy so I sleep again.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wake up after take a very long nap. It's dark outside. I see my clock. It's 7 p.m. I go to a living room.

 

"Hey are you okay?"  fany ask after see me.

 

"Yeah.. much better. Thank you"

 

"Nah don't say that"

 

"Where's kryssie?"

 

"She still asleep at her room"   tae answer me but I can't see her in this room.

 

"Tae?? Where are you?" 

 

"I'm in the kitchen"   I go to the kitchen, fany follow me.

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

"Make some dinner for me and my babe and some porridge for you and kryssie"

 

"Thanks. Is that porridge ready?"

 

"Yeah.. here"    taeyeon give me a bowl of porridge.

 

"Where's kryssie's?"

 

"Why?"

 

"I want to feed her"

 

"Okay.. here. Oh and here medicines for you and kryssie"   tae give me another bowl and two medicines.

 

"Thanks" 

 

"But.. I'll eat later after feed kryssie"  I bring her dinner to her room.

 

"Krys??"   I open the door slowly. She still asleep peacefully. I put the tray at the desk and sit beside her bed.

 

"Krys.."   I wake her up.

 

"Um.. eonni? *cough*"

 

"Hey are you alright?"

 

"Just a little fever"    she try to wake from her bed.

 

"Hey don't wake"   I hold her body.  

 

"Here I brough porridge for you"   I take the bowl.

 

"Say a.."    she open obediently.

 

"Good girl"

 

"Is your fever gone eonni?"

 

"Yeah.. thanks to fany"

 

"Sorry I can't take care of you"

 

"Sht.. Its okay. Now you have to recover soon so I can take you to the mall for let you go that time"    she smile widely.

 

"Okay then"    she eat all the porridge and take the medicine. Some minutes later she fall asleep again.

 

"Good night babe"    I kiss her forehead and go out.

 

"So she sleep again?"      ask fany after i enter the kitchen.

 

"Yeah"

 

"Here's your dinner"    tae give me the bowl.

 

"Thanks. By the way did you spend the night here?"    i ask while eat my porridge.

 

"Yeah of course. We can't just go home anyway"

 

"So where are you sleep?"

 

"Here.. at the sofa"

 

"Owh that sofa can be a bed, I forget it. So you stay here too tonight?"

 

"Yeah just to make sure you and kryssie are fine"

 

"Okay then. I want to rest now okay. Good night"

 

"Good night"   they speak together.

 

I enter my room and go to my lovely bed.

 

'Hoaem., I hope kryssie recover soon so I can spend a day with her'

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been two days since we're sick. Thanks to fany and tae our fever gone faster. Today to fulfil my promise I take her to mall. Just two of us.

 

"C'mon eonni.. Let's go shopping first!!!"     she is so cheeeful.

 

"Okay.. okay..."

 

We are shopping until we're tired. So to return our strength, we go to food court. Want to go shopping again, we eat faster.

 

"C'mon let's go shopping again"    I give my hand to her. She accept it, so we walk hand in hand now.

 

"Sica eonni?!"   we look to the source.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Krystal POV-

 

'Owh sh*t. Does she want to disturb our date again?!'

 

"Owh nana. Hi"   sica eonni pull her hand.

 

"You two go on a date?!"    nana eonni pointed us.

 

"No... of course no.... It's just walk together"  she let go my hand.

 

"Really?? I just saw you two walk hand in hand"

 

"Can't we?"    I give her an icy look.

 

"No... you can but it's weird"

 

'Geez.. this person is really annoying!'

 

"Well how this can be weird?  I just hold my little sister hand"

 

"Okay.. okay... Can I go with you then?"

 

"Um..."     sica eonni look at me. My eyes say no.

 

"I'm sorry nana. I want to spend this day with krystal only"

 

'Yeah!! Eat that!!!'

 

"Okay then. I think I disturb your walk. Sorry"    after say that, she leaves us.

 

"Is that what you want krys?"

 

"Yeah.. Thank you". I kiss her cheek then smile widely. She's blushing a little.

 

"What do you want now?"

 

"Um.. Let's go to game center"

 

"You are like a little kid, you know that?"

 

"Ish.. c'mon...."    I pulled her.

 

"Okay.. okay.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

We play in there about two hours. I got a lot of stitch. I hug two of them.

 

"You really love stitch right krys?"

 

"Of course eonni.. I love it"

 

"More than me?"

 

"Let me think first"   I give her a 'think hard' look.

 

"YA!!!!"    she hits me.

 

"Ouch.. eonni.. stop it!!”

 

"I won't stop until you say you love me more than your stitch"

 

"Okay.. okay.. stop first"    she stop and look at me.

 

"I, Krystal Jung Soojung, love you more than stitch"    I said it clearly.

                                                                                                                                  

“Really??”

 

“Of course. I won’t tell a lie to you”

 

"Good girl"    she pat my head. We go walk again but I stop in front of a jewelry store. There's one necklace that catch my eyes.

 

"Krys? What do you see?"     sica eonni follow my gaze.

 

"Do you like it? Let's buy it"    sica eonni  enter the store.

 

"Wait eonni!"    I follow her.

 

"What?"

 

"I think that's expensive"

 

"Let's ask first... I'm sorry.. How much is that necklace?"   sica eonni pointed the necklace.

 

"$250"    my eyes pop out.

 

"Owh.. thank you. Excuse me"    I take sica eonni out.

 

"Why you take me out?"    she look at me.

 

"Well I know you'll buy it so I take you out"

 

"But you like it.."

 

"But I like our couple necklace more *smile*"   I pointed my collar.

 

"But..."

 

"Don't buy it okay? Promise me"

 

"*sigh*  Okay.. I won't buy it"

 

"That's good"     I kiss her cheek.

 

Flash!

 

I look around. I think I saw something.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Uh?  No.. nothing"

 

"Let's go home now. I'm tired"

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A.N:  I wanna say sorry again. Really sorry  *bow*   I’ll try to update atleast once a week. But i can’t promise it.  So sorry.   :(

 

 

 

Yeah!!! Their date goes smoothly. Well there's a little problem maybe..

 

 

 

What is that? Hmm... I'm sure some of you already know that.

 

 

 

 

Btw thank you for all my reader ^_^   sorry if this story isn't interesting.  I'm a bad writer. I must learn more. Really really thank you for all who read this and leave a comment. Thank you for you too silent reader ^_^  but I hope you leave your comment so my mood to continue this will rise up   ^_^

 

Okay enough with that.

 

Bye   ^^