Finally

Can I Love You?
"Actually...."

"Yes??"

"Actually yesterday after that 'accident', I felt something"

"What is that?"

"Um... The truth is my heartbeat go faster after that. But.. but I'm afraid you didn't feel the same so I acted like nothing happen. I'm so sorry" She bow her head down. I can't trust my ears.

"Jinjja???"

"Ne.." I can feel my heartbeat go faster after hear that.

"Then.. then.. do you love me??" I hold her face.

"Um.. um... I.... I..." I can't hold this any longer.

"I... I love you eonni.. not a sisterly love but a lover love" YES!!!! Finally I say that!!

"Kryssie..." I look into her eyes.

"I know it's wrong but I can't hold it. I love you since we're child. You always protect and care to me" I feel a tear on my cheek.

"Krys.."

"Sht" I cover .

"I love you and always will be. Even if you reject me here I can't hate you" I'm crying. I'm so pathetic right?

"And.. and I think you don't feel the same. So I won't force you to love me. Hope you will find the one" I hold her for a while and then leave.

-Sica POV-

I'm freeze after hear about her confession. So... so she loves me too!! I can feel her warm dissappear. My mind back and I look her walk away from me. I run and backhug her.

"Krys don't leave please.. Listen to me first.." I can tell she's still crying. I turn her and finally we stare each other.

"I.. I love you too. Same with you I love you since we're child" I wipe her tears.

"Same with you, I know this's wrong so I don't tell you and our parents. And I'm so scared if I tell you about my feeling, you'll stay away from me. I don't want that"

"So.... so..."

"Yeah.. Krystal Jung soo jung I love you and always will be" I smile widely.

Suddenly she kiss me. Not lustful but full of love. She broke the kiss first. She stare at me. I stare her back. I can see a love in her eyes. I lean my face.

30 cm... 20 cm.... 10 cm.... 5 cm... and..

We kiss again. Now a passionate one. I her lips to get permission. She open hers and my tongue go in. My tongue press into and I and at her lips with an overwhelming possessiveness. She moan in my mouth. I broke the kiss because we need oxygen.

"Hah.... hah...." she's tired with just one kiss.

"Do you like it?" I'm teasing her.

"YA!!" Her face flush like a crab boil.

"Hehe :)" I smile widely and hug her again.

"Eonni... I'm hungry" She look to my eyes with pink cheeks.

"You didn't eat at sohyun house??!"

"Um... No" she smiles.

"Okay then. What about we eat at restaurant?"

"Cool..."

"Go grab your jacket. I'll wait in car" I kiss her forehead and go to my car.

-krystal POV-

I go to my room to take my jacket. So now we're a couple? I'm really happy think about that. Then I enter her car.

"You're pretty krys" She looks at me.

"What are you talking about?? I just wear my jacket and pants"

"But you're always pretty.. Whatever you wear" I'm blushing hear that. She just smile. With that we go to our favourite restaurant.

------------

"Huft.. I'm full"

"Can we go home now? It's late already. I have a class tomorrow"

"Okay then. Kaja" we pay the bill and go home.

"Eonni.... Are we a couple now??" after enter the car I can't see her face.

"Um.... Let me think... I don't think so"

"YA!!!! Why do you kiss me then??!!" I hit her.

"Ouch.. Hey stop.."

I stop and then pout.

"Hey don't be angry.. I'm just kidding" I still pout. Then I can feel some pressure on my cheek. She kisses me. I'm blushing.

"You're not angry anymore right?" she smiles widely.

I'm still pout but that's just a joke.

"Owh c'mon... My cutest and prettiest little sister angry at me??" she uses her aegyo.

"Forgive me... You don't want to forgive your lovely sister a.k.a girlfriend??"

"Is that true??" I look at her eyes.

"Of course.. If that's a lie why I kiss you earlier??" she smiles.

"Promise you won't let me go?" I let out my little finger.

"Yes I promise" we do a pinkie promise. I smile widely.

"I'm sleepy"

"Owh.. Let's go home"

I'm happy we become a couple now. For some reason I'm still worried about something but I don't what it is.

-----------------------------

"Eonni I'm go!!"

"Be careful!!!"

I go to school with the others by sohyun's car. It's just take 15 minutes by car. After I enter the car, suzy and jiyoung ask me something.

"What did happen yesteday??'

"Nothing" I smile widely.

"Um jinjja??! You're lie right?? You smile so widely"

"I'll tell you after school" finally we arrived at school.

"Owh c'mon.. tell us now" suzy uses her aegyo.

"I don't want *merong* " We go to our class.

"KRYS!!!"

---------------

A.N: Finally!!!!!!! XD Krystal say that first!! Yoohoo.. Now they're couple.. but I can sense a trouble will come... Oops I mustn't tell you that. *cover my mouth*

Who's call krystal?? You'll know later :) What do you think??

Oops.. I have to go now. >_<

Bye ^^