Great

Can I Love You?

Author note:  I'm ssooo sorry!! *big bow*  I know i'm a bad author :'(     I didn't update for d*mn two months or so. I'm sorry.. it's just when I got an idea, i can't write it immediately. I know this is an excuse but really.. I hope you'll understand. I'm busy with my work and like usual.. my internet connection is really annoying.

 

I really can't promise you, i'll update more often but.. will you wait my update?? hope you will cause you're my vitamin ^_^   (i mean all of you.. subscriber, upvoters and readers.. i really mean it :] )

 

 

 

Okay.. stop this..

 

 

 

 

 

Let's the story begin!!!! >_<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eonni I go!!" I kiss her cheek.

 

"Be careful!!" I close the door and get in to sohyun's car.

 

"Hyun, thanks"

 

"For what?"

 

"You send my stuff to my house right? You shouldn't do that. I'll take it"

 

"Nah it's okay"

 

"Are you okay now?" suzy ask me.

 

"I'm fine"

 

"Your relationship?" this time jiyoung ask me.

 

"Well fine too. But I sense something bad will happen soon"

 

"That's just your feeling"

 

"I hope so" suddenly my phone ring. I open it, there one message from unknown number. I open the message.

 

'What will happen if one school know about your relationship? And the worst, your parents know it? If you don't want it happen, do what I tell you. I'll message it to you later. Have a good day'

 

That's the message with a pictures. Yeah that's a picture when I kiss sica eonni's cheek. I know my feeling won't betray me.

 

"What is it krys?" sulli look my phone display.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Author POV-

 

"OMG!!! Who do this?!" sulli cover .

 

"What's wrong sull?" jiyoung look back.

 

"Here" sulli take krystal's phone and give it to jiyoung.

 

"WHAT!! Who do this?!"

 

"What's wrong girls?" sohyun who drive, curious.

 

"There's someone who blackmail kryssie" 

 

"WHAT!!!"

 

"Who did this? Do you know someone suspisious?"

 

"There two persons"

 

"Who?"

 

"Nana eonni and amber"

 

"You met them?!"

 

"Yeah"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Flashback-

 

"Kryssie.. c'mon.. I'm hungry"

 

"Wait a minute eonni... I want to find something" krystal go in to a store but five minutes later she goes out.

 

"Eonni let's go!"

 

"Why?? Do you find it?"

 

"Uh? Owh.. ye.. yeah.. now c'mon" krystal push her eonni to food court.

 

Not far from their position, there's someone stand inside the store, look at them curiously.

 

-Flashback end-

 

 

 

 

 

"And after we ate, we met nana eonni and she saw us walk hand in hand"

 

"But walk hand in hand with your eonni is normal!"

 

"Yeah but she think we are in a date"

 

"I think you should tell this to sica eonni, she must know"

 

"Yeah.. I'll tell her tonight"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's 7 p.m. and sica doesn't home yet. Krystal is worried. Usually when her eonni come home late, she will inform her. She try to call but failed. When she decided to search, the front door open.

 

"Krys?? I'm home" krystal run to her eonni and hug her.

 

"Whoa.. whoa... calm down krys.. what's wrong?"

 

"I think something bad happen"

 

"I'm sorry. There's a long traffic and I got stuck" sica pat krystal's head.

 

"Eonni.. I've tell you something" krystal look at her eonni without break the hug.

 

"After dinner okay? I'm hungry"

 

"Okay"

 

-Skip dinner time- (sorry)

 

"So what do you want to tell me?"

 

"I got a black email eonni"

 

"About what?"

 

"Um... our picture"

 

"Our picture???"

 

"Yeah.. when I kiss you yesterday at mall" sica's eyes pop out.

 

"Wha.."

 

"I think someone followed us and took that picture" krystal cut her word.

 

"Who did this?!"

 

"There's two persons suspisious. Nana eonni and amber"

 

"WHAT?!! Nana won't do that!"

 

"Well I know she loves you eonni and I know too she want take you from me"

 

"Well what about this amber?" sica put her hands in her waist.

 

"Um one thing I know.. she loves me"

 

"See! She can do that too!"

 

"I know. It's that why I told you two persons"

 

"What will you do now?"

 

"I don't know. I think I'll just ignore it"

 

"Well we must find who send this"

 

"Yeah.. i know it. I'll be careful next time"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Krystal POV-

 

It's been one week after that message come. I don't receive any weird message until now and I still search who did this.

 

"So do you find the culprit?" suzy ask me after school. We still stay at canteen and speak about the black mail.

 

"No. She didn't send anything this past week"

 

"Hhmmm.. They didn't do anything supicious too"

 

"But I'm sure one of them is the culprit"

 

"Just wait she send something again and we'll know who is the culprit soon"

 

Beep beep

 

I open my phone. There's one message from unknown number again.

 

"Who?"

 

"Unknown number again"

 

"Open it!" I see the message.

 

'Do you miss me? Cause I miss you a lot. Well first I want you to break up with your girlfriend a.k.a. your eonni and I'll know it if you try to fool me or anything. I'll give you one week to think. See you later ^_^'

 

'Owh sh*t.. I hate this person'

 

"Woa krys.. you'll destroy your phone!" sulli take my phone. It has a crack on the display. I didn't realize I squeeze it.

 

"Oh god!! Sica eonni will angry if she know I break this phone!" I take it back and look closely to it.

 

"Just tell her. She won't be angry... maybe.."

 

"What happen now?"

 

"She want me to break up with sica eonni. Geez!! She's so aarrrggghhhh!!!"

 

"Calm down krys. Just fake it"

 

"She said she will know. But I don't want break up with her"

 

"You can act, can't you?! Tell sica eonni to act too so she won't know"

 

"Great idea hyun! I'll tell sica eonni tonight"

 

"Now can we go home? I'm hungry" jiyoung grab her stomach.

 

"Geez... you and your stomach.."

 

"Well.. i can't help it okay?"

 

"Okay... okay... We go home now"

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eonni, I'm home" I close the door. There's no answer. It's weird. I'm sure sica eonni is home already.

 

"Eonni?" I look at the living room.

 

"Owh kryssie, you're home. I didn't hear you" she hugs me. I see someone sit at the sofa.

 

"Who is she?"

 

"Owh.. She is..."

 

"Owh hi krys" she turn face me.

 

"Nana eonni" I whisper to myself then I bow to her.

 

"Eonni if you need me I'll be in my room" I go to my room and lock it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Sica POV-

 

'What happen? Am I make a mistake?'

 

"What happen eonni" nana pat my shoulder.

 

"Uh? Ah no.. Nothing. C'mon let's sit down again"

 

"So what do you want to talk about?" I said after we sit at sofa.

 

"Uhm... how can i say this.. uh..."

 

"Spill it im jin ah"

 

"Uhm... I love you eonni.. a lot. I can give you more than you girlfriend give to you" she plead me.

 

'Great.. i never know this will happen this soon. Now how i can give the answer that won't hurt her?!'

 

"I'm sorry nana"

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"I'm really sorry. I love her so much. I can't betray her like that" I give her a smile.

 

"Can you give me a chance?" she take my hands.

 

"I'm so sorry nana. I can't" I pull my hand away. "I'm sure you'll find someone better than me"

 

"But.. but.. you're the one eonni"

 

"I'm so so sorry but I really can't" I give her a sad smile.

 

"Atleast can I know who is she? Who is the lucky girl who win your heart?"

 

"You can't. I'm sorry. You know her too"

 

"Okay then. I confessed and I rejected. I'm a loser" she lowered her head.

 

"Don't say that! I know you will find the one. It's just not me" I pat her shoulder. She smiles bitterly.

 

"I'm going home eonni. I hope you're happy with her. We still a friend right?"

 

"Of course silly"

 

"Goodbye then" we walk to front, she bid goodbye and walk home. I close the door and clean up the mess.

 

"Kryssie.." I look to her room.

 

"Krys.." I knock her door. I hear a foot steps and a click sound then a foot steps again.

 

"I'm in" I open the door. She sit at her bed.

 

"What do you want?" she ask me coldly.

 

"What's wrong? I made a mistake?" I sit beside her.

 

"She confessed to you right?!"

 

"Yes but.."

 

"I knew it!! She'll take you from me!"

 

"I can explain this krys.."

 

"NO!! You don't have to explain anything! I'm sure she is the one who black mailing me!"

 

"Don't say that jung soojung or.."

 

"Or what?! You'll leave me?! Then mmpphh" I kiss her passionately. She shock a bit but then reply my kiss.

 

"Can I explain this first?" I ask her after I broke the kiss. She nod cutely.

 

"Yes she confessed to me but I rejected her. I love you a lot. I won't cheat.. never" I connect our forehead together.

 

"But what if she take you forcefully?"

 

"No. I won't let that happen. I'll stay with you forever"   i smile widely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A.N (again): how is it??? *curious*  i don't think this chap will make you happy. I'm sorry once again.

 

 

 

Wow that's so fast! O_o krystal just said she had a bad feeling and that's come true!!

 

Krystal has a bad temperament right? I'm sorry if you don't like it but I just can handle it. I make her like that so sica just have to kiss her to shut her up. ^_^

 

Okay.. I'll stop say unimportant things.

 

So what do you think? It's chapter 12 and I still ask you that. Huft... (Just ignore this)

 

 

Owh btw...

 

 

HAPPY REALLY LATE BIRTHDAY FOR OUR PINK MUSHROOM AND OUR NO 1 GIRLGROUP SNSD a.k.a GIRLS' GENERATION!!! 

 

 

 

It's already 1:30 a.m here so i'm sorry if there's any mistakes.

 

 

I'm go now cause i need some sleep. Bye ^^