introduction part I

Can I Love You?

Hello.. I want to introduce myself. My name is Jessica Jung and I have a younger sister. You know who she is right? Yups she is Krystal Jung.

 

 

 

I wanna tell you something. This is a secret so you can't tell anybody. As you know, we have a strong sisterhood relationship, right? But to be honest, I love my younger sister, not a sisterly love but a lover love. Of course krystal doesn't know about this. I have to restrain myself so Krystal won't know about that. She'll know that as a sisterly love, I hope so. 

 

 

---

 

 

Today is our first day live without our parents. Well, I'm the one who want that. Krystal just want to live with me. Do you know the reason behind it? Yeah.. I don't want my parents know about my love to Krystal.

"Eonni"

.....

"EONNI!!!!"

"Huh??" I didn't hear that.

"Come on... Help me... It's heavy, you know?!" I see her bring a large box containing our stuffs.

"Okay... Okay..." I take the box and bring it to the living room.

"Yes!! That's the last box. Come on!! We have to unpack that" she pointed to a pile of box in the corner. I swallow.

"Can we rest a minute?? I'm tired" I sit in the sofa. She looks at me and think.

"Okay then" She take a sit next to me. It's very tiring. Moving goods into the house alone is exhausting way. I said that cause Krystal just stand and told me to do this and to do that. Of course I can't deny it cause I love her.

"Eonni... You are tired right?? I'll make a juice for you. Wait here.." She go to kitchen and do something. Yeah she is good sometimes.

This house has everthing. We just have to bring our stuffs and tidy up. We have two rooms, that's my parents's wish. The truth is I want to stay in one room with her. Okay, I have to stop my erted mind.

"Here eonni" she gives me a glass of mango juice. I immediatelly drink it down.

"How?"

"Delicious as usual"

"Thanks" she smiles widely and sit next to me.

Dugeun dugeun dugeun

My heart beat faster. Her smile is the most beautiful in the world. I'm blushing a little. I have to change the topic. NOW.

"Tomorrow you have to go to school?"

"No eonni.. I'm free until next week so we can clean up with ease" she is so dilligent, different from me. I'm a lazy person, you know that right?

'Huft... Today will seem long'

-------

A.N : Well.. This is the first chap. What do you think?? Comment about it okay? So I know what's your opinion.

Ah I'm sorry if it's too short for you (- {} -)

Bye.. (^_^)