The Beautiful Surfboard -Chapter 2-

An Eventful Summer

 

Even though just two days have passed since we came to the camp, I’ve already thanked to my sister 500 times for her evil plan that brought us here. At some point I even have started to be scared to spoil her too much. My brother’s anger and attitude because of the trap he fall faded away –like always- right back when we were on the road to the camp. Even though he is called as “evil” by his friends, he has always been so caring and forgiving towards us. And this will always be on the top of my list of unsolved mysteries. But am I complaining against it? Never, and I will never be in the future too.

  Till the moment I’ve looked from the window of our car and seen the ocean, I was feeling myself energetic and refreshed. I become very hyperactive, I was swimming in the ocean from the dawn till the sunset every day. Moreover my joyful, not getting angry new emotional state which made everyone that knows me well, shocked and caused them to give me a nickname “the mermaid”. I liked the idea of being the daughter of the sea but even though I guess it will help my swimming speed to get faster, the idea of having a tail instead of my legs was not charming at all. So whenever they called me as “the mermaid” I was correcting them by saying that “I’m not a sea girl, I’m the daughter of the sea”.

Even though I know many of the people that come from Seoul like us and I was together with my siblings, I was spending almost all of my time with my new friend Amber. Our personalities were so similar that it took us only two minutes to become friends. I even choose her as my tentmate in the camp. There were cottages in the camp too but we both prefered to stay in a tent. As a result of my betrayal my sister was sharing the biggest cottage with her friends Jiyeon and Eunjung. Of course these three were just too beautiful and noble to live in a tent like the most of us! Did that suprised me or my brother; of course not. Who else could used to her goddesslike royal highness personality more than us anyway?

While I was lost in my thoughts thinking about the last two days, Amber came near me and started  to poking me.

“What happened hyung?” I asked to her. As we both are a little boyish we agreed on calling each other like that. And the face of my sister which is telling me how inappropriate that is whenever I call her as hyung was just making me believe that I wasn’t doing anything wrong.

“There is no way for me to wear that little bikini my mother put in my bag and I can’t swim with my clothes till the end of the camp. So I think it is the right time to go to the town and buy a nice swimsuit and of course you are coming with me.” She answered.

“Okay I already wanted to go to the town but isn’t it a bit far from here on foot?”

“Yes it could take long if we walk but thats why I borrowed their bikes from Taemin and Minho. With them we could go in a short time.”

“You’re the best hyung! Let me change my t-shirt then we can go.” I said to her and get into the tent to change quikly.

The bikes really helped us to get to the town faster, we were there in 45 minutes. We passed trough the shops which have colourful front displays and stoped in front of the one that sells swimming equipments. As Amber was deciding between the different style of swimsuits I was looking to the surfboards. If I’d make a little cute act I could convience my brother and Changmin hyung to teach me how to surf. But before I chose one of them for my self I should better learn if I could rent them or not. Because buying one considering that I live in the Seoul would be really unnecessary. I looked inside the shop for the salesman to ask that but neither him or Amber was no where to be found.

While I was looking for them, I jumped because of a sudden voice comming from my back.

“Do you know a lot about surffing? The surfboard you were looking is one of best quality ones.” As soon as I turned my back to see who the voice belongs and I saw him my mind went blank. And the next second I started to feel so many things that I thought my brain will explode for a moment. There was the most handsome men I’ve ever seen in my life standing in front of me. But that wasn’t the main reason of me being like this all of a sudden. I wasn’t one of those girls whose jaw drop because of the every man they see. No, there was something different about this boy, something I couldn’t describe. It was like he was casting a magnatic area that pulls me towards him. I could answer his question with swiping all those thoughts from my brain.

“Actually I know nothing about them, I just thought they are beautiful and wanted to learn when I saw these.” I said.

Oh god, I probably looked like a retarded person. Did I just said that I thought the surfboards were beautiful??? He smiled and answered me pretending that he didn’t hear my retarded words, probably just because he is a nice person.

“Then you must have good instincts because this is a  very good one and it is the most suitable one for this beach’s waves too.” He started to explain.

“Hmm, really are you working in this store because I might rent...” My sentence was cut off because of Amber. She was showing me a perfect swimming suit. “Look,I decided to buy this baby. What do you think?” she asked to me. And without waiting for my answer turned back into the store to pay the money. I turned back to finish my sentence but realized that there is no one there.

When Amber came back, I was still looking around for the boy.

“Hyung, did you see where did the boy I was talking go?” I asked. Amber looked at me like I said a weird thing.

“When I came to show you my swimsuit you were looking to the surfboards and there was no one around. Are you okay did you had a heat ?” her response shocked me, I was sure that I wasn’t dreaming. How could I possibly imagine that perfect creature anyway?

“I don’t know he was there for a moment and then disappeared when you came.” I said to her. Amber was looking with really worried eyes to me now. After checking around one more time I said

“Maybe I was just day dreaming hyung. The weather is sure really hot today. Let’s go back to the camp I’m sure I’ll be fine if I swim.” To her. I can see that she didn’t really buy that from her eyes but she didm’t say anything so we left for the way back to the camp. I was so sure that it wasn’t a dream so it was hard for me to understand what just happened. I promised myself that I’ll go back to the town and search for him till I found him.

                                

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not edited yet so sorry for the mistakes ^^