Chapter 2

Fill My Heart By Your Love

 

Chapter 2

About 10AM at the office, Kai gets a call from his mother in Japan, he wrinkles his eyebrows.
/Kai-ah, a few days ago, I sent an e-mail to you, did you see it?/
"Yes, already," Kai already saw the e-mail that his mother sent, files with pictures and biography of girls. He knew what his mother wanted to do at once.
/How is it?/
"How is it what, mom?"
/For those pictures, is there any girl that you like?/ Kim So Ee asks honestly to her son that pretended to doesn't know a thing.
"No!"
/No?! How can it be? There were many beautiful girls from noble family, did you pay attention in seeing them?/ Kim So Ee just uses her knee to think, she knows at once, her son didn't see the pictures carefully.

Even though, she's in Japan but she's still worry about her only son, especially, his marriage that makes her worry the most.
Her son divorced last 3 months, after that, she never heard her son has any girlfriend. She doesn't want this situation so she asked her friends in Seoul to find her some beautiful ladies from noble family and hopes her son will marry again and gives her a grandchild.
 
Her husband passed away when her son was 10 years old. She had to take all over the company's business alone, those hardness times just can't describe in a few words. Her desire to see her son came back from USA and married wasn't so easy, she thought she could live happily after that. But the result was just about 7 months after her son's marriage, her son just told her after they already divorced, even though she wanted to detain but it was too late and just don't have to talk about the problem between her son and her daughter-in-law, she didn't know even a little.
The relationship between her and her son isn't that good till they can talk about what they think in their mind, because before she worked everyday, really busy, after that, she sent him to study in USA so that's why they had even less time, and it made a mother like her doesn't understand or even know what does her son think.

"Mom, I'm working, please don't waste time talking about personal,"
/Whenever I call to you, you're always working/ some parents worry if their children are always live in too easy way, but she worries because her son is always working, give all his times just for working and how can he has girlfriend? About new marriage is zero.
"Mom! I'm really busy now, I'm going to see the shop. We'll talk later."
/Not yet, I want you to help me something./
"What?"
/Hyoyeon's fashion shop is opening a new branch. I want you to help me by sending her a basket of flower to congratulate her./
"Okay," Kim Hyoyeon was his wife, even though they divorced, but the relationship between his mother and his ex-wife is still good.
/Hyoyeon is really clever, clever than me when I was young. Why did you two divorce? Your qualities are really fit!/
"Mom! Between me and Hyoyeon are now past. You don't have to talk about anything else, I will put down the phone now." And he does what he says.

"Why does aunt want you to marry again?" asks Sehun who is standing near his table. Sehun and Kai are cousin and they grew up together. Right now, Sehun also works in Tatong and he is the manager of maketting office. Before now, he takes some documents for his elder cousin to sign.
Kai doesn't reply, he read the document and signs and Sehun continues, "What aunt worries is understandable, you scare of girls because your first marriage was failed, right? Wait, tonight, my friend makes a single party, you can go with me, don't ignore, okay? Maybe you can meet your partner there."
Kai closes the documents that just signed and gives it back to talkative younger cousin, "I don't go, not because of my first marriage failed and scare. However, I don't say that I don't want to marry again."

In fact, he wanted to have a new famiy already so that's why he said yes when he was 26 years old, his mother wanted him and Hyoyeon who was his girlfriend to marry but after married, he was always busy, his ex-wife was also the same. Her fashion shop was opened 2 more branches, their works were getting busier and busier. And they got very less time with each other. At last, they became 2 different people who have different works, different eating time and even different room so the marriage was just a name.
He was really busy but he was still join the boring fashion works. He just wanted his ex-wife work less but she blamed him that he was bad, cruel and selfish when he could go to work and only wanted her to stay home. And when she was angry and asked to divorce, he agreed and then the funny marriage was completely end.
Even though, his first marriage was failed but he didn't scare. In the path he used to walked, it made him knew what kind of wife he needs. He needs a wife who is soft, smart, lovely, and when he back home from work, they still can be a good friend, not going to party with her, it's like going to hell.

"Hyung, meanwhile you would like to marry again, why you don't have any girlfriend? Somebody who doesn't know will think you love boyxboy," when he sees his elder cousin is glancing at him, he rushes to explain more, "I'm just kidding. But, aunt wants you and ex-cousin-in-law to get back like before, right?"
"Hyoyeon and me would never can get back," says Kai. Just once for that funny marriage, "If I would marry again, that girl must be soft, smart, lovely, always listen to me and wait for me back home from work everyday."
"Hyung, the quality of a girl that you desire isn't different from a pet. You want to have a pet?"
"A pet? Sounds interesting," Kai's smile is hiding something.
Meanwhile, Kai's secretary comes in and tells him that the car is waiting him in front of the biggest hall at groundfloor. Sehun goes first and he prepares everything then walks out the room.

Before now, he didn't joke, he hopes his new future wife is a soft girl, smart and lovely. Suddenly, the pictures of a pretty female worker in Deep Blue cafe that he heard an old man called her 'Miss Kimchi', floats in his mind. He remembers that on her indentity name was wrote 'Hwekim.' There was once, he was sitting there and he heard another worker called her 'Choi Hwe Kim', her surname is Choi, right?
She has small lovely body, her height is only at his chest but her flawless face that smiles sweetly doesn't only attract his eyes, but his mind too. He went to Deep Blue cafe because of her smile. On Saturday last 2 months, in the afternoon, he went from exercising to home, it started to rain, everyone ran to find where they could stand in the shade to prevent from rain, while the traffic light was red, he looked at Deep Blue cafe's front area.
An old lady was standing there in the shade to prevent from rain, one female worker in a pony hair walked out from inside, her face was really fresh looks really cute, she holded an umbrella and gave it to that old lady. Even though, he didn't hear what they said, but by her warming smile from her heart, he could guess, she was saying to the old lady that, 'You can use it, whenever you're free and you can give it back to me.'

Her adorable smile was very pure, sweet, contains beautifulness, whoever sees it will like it and it made him want to see her in the cafe.
He remembers that when he entered Deep Blue cafe for the first time, he saw she has a small body and even more lovelier than look from afar. But when she saw him, her big round eyes opened wide, he was thinking, why? She knows him? But he's sure he doesn't know her, and he guessed she used to see him in magazines and noticed who he is. Her surprise attitude is also lovely.

After that he always goes to Deep Blue cafe and became a daily routine, even though, she's small but she is so confidential for her work and there are many costumers who like to talk with her. Her attitudes are the most appreciated, like once that time, that old man cheated her, and he couldn't think she was truly dried her lips, when he saw she was really shy, he couldn't help it but he said he wanted to order food to decrease her shame.

And why did when Haemi flinged coffee to him and she have to cover him?
He didn't know what answer he want from her, but when a cutie girl came and prevented him, he wasn't just surprise but he felt something is really deep inside his heart. But he was also angry, if Haemi threw the cup with, she would be injured.
That day, he got a call from someone and it forced him to leave the cafe and he didn't even say thanks and ask her the reason. Tomorrow, he went to Deep Blue cafe again to say thanks to her but he didn't saw her and the other workers told him that she only works on Saturday.

Works only on Saturday? Does it mean she's still studying or she's a university student? When he thinks of her cute face in a youth style which always has a sweet smile, his heart beats fast, maybe she's not a college student?
A college student? Kai feels hurt at once when he sees, he's already 28 years old and it's too old for collage students. Since he was born, this is the first story that he doesn't know how to solve it right.

Kai takes away what he's thinking and waits for the next Saturday that he will meet her again.
Him and his secretary walk out from the elevator to the biggest hall on groundfloor like always. There is a couple of workers who are walking to another side and something is catching Kai's eyes. He stops walking suddenly and looks at the female worker and male worker that are far from him about 5 meters, he shouts loudly:
"Wait!"
The male worker quickly turns back and asks with surprises.
"Hello sire, what do you want?"
Kai doesn't reply but he looks at the female worker who is not so tall behind by his black eyes. She turns slowly, and when he sees her face, he freezes.
Choi Hwe Kim! It's really her!
It looks like she's surprising and little scare, she talks in a low voice, "Hello sire!"
She's not like the girl in a pony hair at the cafe. When she releases her thick black hair all over her back, she looks more lady. In fact, she is his worker?
So that's why at the cafe for the first time, she was really surprised.
 
In Hwekim's mind is really trembling now, her heart beats fast when she sees a weird face of the boss, she feels she is being noticed. These 2 years, the boss always walks to the entrace but he never focus to anybody who walks across here. When she's facing with that pair of eyes which are glancing at her, her heart beats faster and faster and her forehead starts sweating.

"Sire?" The secretary doesn't understand why did the boss stop walking and call those 2 workers?
Kai glances Hwekim who is looking down and asks, "Which office do you guys work?"
"Work Organizing office," the male worker replies.
Kai doesn't say anything more, his face turns a little mad. He turns back to the entrance and gets in the car which is stopping in front of the entrance to see the shop.

"Hmm! I was really frighten that got called from the boss. So scary," says Chanyeol, "Hwekim, did you frighten like I do?"
"...Um!" She was truly frighten because she couldn't think she'd meet the boss and being called by solid voice. But he only asked which office do they work and didn't say anything more, will she get expel?
"But why did he call us? And he didn't say anything, what did he want?"
"I also don't know."
"You must be very frighten. Oh, let Chanyeol oppa comfort you," Chanyeol acts like he wants to hug her, but she escapes.
"Stop playing, oppa," Park Chanyeol works in the company before her 2 years, though he's 30 yeas old but he's still playful, like a kid, and often bothers her.
"Aigo~ why? Can't I hug you? It's because I worry about you," Chanyeol pats her head, he feels like she is a cutie little sister.
And then they go into elevator together and they don't even know, there is a man who is sitting in a modern care was watching those scenes.

At noon, it's because of one secretary didn't come today, so Hwekim has to help others in preparing the meeting, and she used to help before too. There are 34 people who will be in the meeting today, documents that have to prepare are not less and the tea too.
All these works are done before the meeting about 10 minutes. The manager of secretaries told her to get back to her work. The meeting room is on the 5th floor and the secretaries office is on the 3rd floor, Hwekim doesn't use elevator and she chooses to walk by stairs instead.

When she walks through the path behind the meeting room to go to an emergency stairs, but suddenly the door is opened and it's the boss. She feels so weird as she meets him for the 2nd time today. Kai is still standing at the door, his eyes are moving down, his face is pale, it's look like he's in pain.
What's wrong? Hwekim worries and she walks to him suddenly, "Sire, what's wrong? You're okay?"
When she is close to him, she sees he is so pale now.
"Miss Kimchi, right?" He didn't think he'd meet her again.
When she hears he calls her 'Miss Kimchi' this time, it makes her knows he remembers her but right now she has no time to care about he will expel her or not. She asks him with worries, "sire, you're not okay, I will call someone now."
Kai catches her hand, "no need, I'm okay, just my stomach is a little pain,"
"But you're seem to not so okay,"
"It's fine, I just have to rest a little," Kai says in a low voice.
"Sire, what did you eat for lunch? Why did your stomach is in pain?" Kai's forehead is sweating so much.
"A cup of coffee."
"A cup of coffee?" Just that? "How bout breakfast?"
"A cup of coffee." Today his schedule is really busy, what he has to do is so much.
"What?" Hwekim almost can't believe. This man is using his health as a joke. He always work late night everyday, and he doesn't eat in the right time, if not having stomache is weird, and why doesn't he care about it? "Sire, please wait me here a minute, I will be back." After that, she runs downstair at once.

Kai doesn't know what she's doing but he is still waiting for her. Before now, he was on the 6th floor to tell people that it was time for the meeting and went down by stairs to 5th floor and didn't think he'd meet Hwekim.
When Hwekim back, there are something in her hands, they are a glass of warm water and a medicine.
"Sire, this medicine can help you from stomache,"
He put it in his mouth and drinks all the water from the glass, "How can you have this medicine?"
"It's my friend's, she has stomache and she takes it with her."
Kai looks at the cutie face which full of worries, "Before, you covered from the coffee and now you helped me again?"
When Kai talks about this, so she just notices about expeling.
"Sire, I'm sorry! Please forgive me and don't expel me."
"Why do I have to expel you?" Kai doesn't understand.
"Because on Saturday, I have to work more at the cafe."
"I have no rights to forbid,"
"So you won't expel me because I work more, right?"
"No,"
She smiles sweetly. When he sees her soft smile on her face, his face becomes better, maybe the medicine is working.
"Why do you work more on holiday? Is the benefit here less?"
She smiles and shakes her head.
"No, the owner of the cafe is my unnie in the university, I only help her and I only work for the next Saturday," she answers honestly. She's very happy that she works for Yaejoo and that's what make her close to Kai.
Kai looks to her pink face because through running for many minutes and then he asks, "Why did you have to cover me on that day? Because I'm your boss?"
Hwekim's heart starts beating fast again. Why does he ask about it? Or is it like Jessica unnie said? He could realize her heart and mind?
She explains fastly, "Yes, because you're the biggest manager and I'm the part time worker but I still know that costumers are the most important. How can we stand seeing costumers been flinged by coffee? Luckily, you didn't get fling by coffee." Maybe he has no doubt anymore?

Even though, he guessed at the first time, the answer would be like this but it makes him feels unhappy and then he thinks of that male worker hugged her. Is he her boyfriend?
"Miss..."
"Yes?" What does he want to ask?
Kai looks at 'Miss Kimchi' who is in front of him and ready to listen to his question. Her beautifulness and loveliness, no way that she has no boyfriend and she already told that she protected him because he was a costumer, why does he have to ask?
"I'm going to the meeting."
Hwekim amazes for awhile and looks at him who is walking to the meeting room. She feels weird, before now, he wanted to say something and then he told her that he's going to the meeting, and it looks like he's angry?
Angry? Why?
Did she do something wrong? But they were good before now, right?
Or he doesn't angry but he was in pain because of stomache? It's possible.
When she's thinking about it, thinking about he has stomache till his face went pale. Hwekim decides to go to buy something to make food.

++++++++++++++++

About 11PM, Hwekim sits on the chair writing the list of what that she has to buy tomorrow. And that time, after her father already took a shower, he walks into the living room. Luhan, her elder brother is just back home, like what he told her by phone that he was going to have dinner with his girlfriend.
Luhan sits down, and when he sees a dish of pieces of apples, he takes one at once.
"Oppa, there's a fork," says Hwekim.
"Yes! Use fork," Luhan doesn't want his sister to talk more than this, and forces himself to use fork to eat a piece of apple and he put down the fork, "Dad, Hwekim, I have something to talk with you."
"What's it about?" asks Sungjae.
"Yoona and me just changed work to the company near our house. And the contraction of her house is expired, the owner of the house will take back the house. I think she shouldn't waste any more money to rent a house, I want her to stay with us, can we?"

Yoona is his girlfriend, she often visits here and she's very close with his dad and his sister too.
When Luhan talks about it, it makes Sungjae and Hwekim feel weird, especially, Sungjae who has to think of everything about family.
When the family members are still in silence, Luhan asks:
"You guys... don't agree?"
"I have no idea, let dad decides," Yoona is a smart girl, lovely and close with Hwekim and she's a good unnie for Hwekim too. Hwekim is really like Yoona but she's thinking Yoona is abducting by her elder brother?  
Sungjae thinks awhile, "Luhan, if you want to stay together, I think you should marry, isn't that good?"
"Dad, Yoona and I don't think about it yet. She has to send money to her mother every month and I don't have any saving money, how can we marry?"
"For the wedding, my money is enough to make it."
"I can help too"
"Thank you very much, dad and saeng. But Yoona and I don't want to marry yet, but we're going to save our money from now on. After 4 or 5 months, we will have enough money for our wedding. So that's why I want her to stay with us, so she doesn't have to pay money for the renting house and we'll save money faster."
"Do you really want to stay with each other? What does Yoona family say?"
Sungjae doesn't really agree about staying with each other before marriage, but his son is already talk with his girlfriend about it and they did plan their future too, he should say yes.
"Yes, we already talk to her family and however, dad, if Yoona stayed here, she could help Hwekim too," when he sees his father's expression, he thinks it's almost succeed and starts eating another piece of apple.
"Help what?" asks Hwekim.
"Yoona is the oldest child in her family, she's good in doing housework, she could help you and you would have more time to find a boyfriend, so...?"
"So what?"
"Nothing, it's better if I eat the apple, this apple is really sweet," Luhan hears a signal of danger from his only sister's soft voice, so that's why he changed the topic, "So dad, you're agree now, right? 3 or 4 days after, I will tell her to pack her things to here."
"Sure."
"Thanks dad. Oh, right! Today, I met Baekhyun. After married with a rich daughter, he even has a driver, I'm so envy."
Baekhyun was their neighbor, he used to study in the same school with Luhan and Hwekim. The relationship between Baekhyun, him and his sister was really good, but it was the moment in last 3 years. After Baekhyun married with a daughter of a nobleman, their relationship becomes less and less.
"Where did you meet him?" She didn't meet Baekhyun for a long time.
Luhan bites the fork while looks at his sister, "Hwekim, I know you really like Baekhyun, but he married for 3 years already. You should forget him and better find another man."
"Oppa, what are you talking about?"
"I told you to forget Baekhyun and find another man," Luhan repeated, "Do you know? Right now, in this house, there are only you who don't have a couple."
Only her? Hwekim looks to her father, "Dad! You have a girlfriend, too?"
Sungjae is definitely shy, "No, not! Not a girlfriend! We just like to talk with each other. It's midnight now, I'm going to sleep. Don't sleep too late, dear."
Her father is surprising while walking to his room, it's look like what Luhan said is not wrong.
Why does he have to escape? Mom has passed away for so many years, not just a girlfriend, even her father wants to marry again, she will surpport him from all her heart.

Luhan takes his phone and calls to his girlfriend. He goes to his room while talking on the phone.
Hmm! Is this a spring season? There are flowers blossom everywhere, even her father's spring is visiting him and how bout her?
She looks to the list which she just wrote and smile. When she sees she forgot to write onion and so she adds in. She hopes Kai will like the food she makes.

 

Any opinions for this chapter? Sorry for taking long to update~ I have re-read to see if there were any mistakes. My English is still bad but I hope it's good enough for you to understand :) please tell me if there are any more mistakes or some words are definitely wrong ^.^ I'd be glad your suggestion and correction.

And remember that: The ages in the story are fake ^^;

Subscribe and Upvote would be so appreciated :D