Chapter 4

Fill My Heart By Your Love

Chapter 4

Kruk...kruk...
Hwekim is cooking fish porridge and finding bowls.

To be honest, she have never imagined that she could stand and cook in Kai's kitchen. It's like a dream, even though Kai just wants to have soup she makes, she's still happy like a fool.

She just can't find the bowls, but found only microwave and noodles. Does he usually eat these? Unbelievable.

Before now, she entered the kitchen, everything is so new and sees that it's just like what Kai said, he never cooks, he likes eating outside and not in the right time. And he's home, he only eats noodle and foods that warm by microwave, it's just not weird that he often has bellyache.

His lives is like this? It hurts her. Even though Kai once married, but his appearance is perfect and why after divorced, he didn't have a girlfriend? If there was a girl here, everything would be so good.

She used to hear others said that ever since he divorced with his ex wife, he started to hate girls. But it looks like he doesn't really hate her, does it mean she can stay beside him?

Hwekim knocks her head softly not to think much, she just cooks for him.

"Already?" Suddenly, Kai's voice echoes behind her back makes her feels horrified and she turns once.
"Not yet, just a little more."
"Uhm~" Kai smells the deliciousness, "and, why did you knock your head?"
"Er, nothing," Hwekim smiles shyly, "but sire, your kitchen is really big and clean." the house too.
"Really? I rarely use it."
"Sire, where are the bowls? I couldn't find it."
"Here," Kai, who is so taller hold out to open the shelf on the toppest and takes out two bowls. He only uses bowls sometimes when he cooks food in microwave.
"Owh, it's there. Before now, I only find it in lower shelf because ever since I saw those higher shelfs I knew that I couldn't reach it. In fact, this is the disadventage of short people. Many things have been kept in the highest but cannot reach. Furnace is way too high for me, I guess I should carry a chair to everywhere with me, keke!" Hwekim smiles.

After that, she sees the black pair of eyes of Kai stares at her. Why? He thinks she should carry a chair too? "Sire, pass me the bowls please. Finished. I will take it up." Hwekim keeps the bowls on the kitchen's counter and turns off the gas. She wears a microwave gloves to lift up the pot to the dinner table outside, but Kai takes them off her hands.
"I will take it myself. You take bowls and spoons."
"Okay."

Hwekim and Kai have fish porridge together at the table. Even though she feels the taste is good, but she doesn't know if Kai likes it or not.
"Sire, how's the taste?"
"Nice," this word makes Hwekim smiles, "How can you cook all these?" Kai thinks that her cooking skills are very delicious. Now, almost all ladies don't like kitchen and cooking, like his ex wife, she even rarely cook than him.
"My mom passed away when I was 13 years old. At that time, my father had to go to work, my brother had to over-study for his scholarship exam so I had to take over all the housework. Luckily, my mom used to teach me the method of simple foods to me, and I got some free times to read books about food and improved."
Luhan used to say, she has the best cooks, sometimes this elder brother is very sweet. But after Yoona comes, she always sees her brother and father compliment her. Huh, get new kick old!

"Because you have a habit of taking care of other people so when you see I have problem with my stomach, you made soup for me?"
"Er, no, it's not like that..." Hwekim is craving to explain the truth, but she doesn't know where to start.
"So what?" He wrinkles his eyebrows.
"It's..."

If he knew how much she liked him, he wouldn't say this such things. Ever since she saw him had stomache, she always worried about him. When he acted rude and ignored her, she became sad but before now, she was really happy to hear he liked her soup. Before that she used to like Baekhyun, but she never feel this way, her heart shakes and her mind trembles.

Suddenly, Kai uses his hand holding her face, his thumbs fondles her cheeks softly. His touch that she's not ready makes her to feel even more shaky and shivers.

"Tell me, if it's not because of your habit, what are they for? Why do you need to do all these things for me? I want to know the truth." His voice is soft that she never hears, but still contains the confidence like always.

The truth? Hwekim surprises. Why does he say he wants to know the truth? Or it is like what Jessica unnie have said that he knew she likes him? If he guessed right, and if she lied, maybe he wouldn't angry? If she told everything, would he angry her? Or perhaps he would incite her by laughing saying how dare her to like him.

Should she tell the truth? Hwekim feels so hard....

Kai looks at the face of the little girl who looks shiver while shakes her head, nods, pouts, looks so afraid. Is it that hard to tell the truth? But he finds it cute to see her attitudes when it comes to what she can't decide. He notices that day at the biggest hall after he knew she's his workers. Aside from surprising, he was also happy to see she's not a high school student.

"Do you like me?"
"Wh.. what?" Hwekim gasps, feels soulless, almost jumps off the chair, hands shiver, she just can't think he would ask this question, it looks like he knows everything now.
"You like me or not?" Kai repeats again.

To where he touches, she can feel the heat, her heart is shaking like an earthquake. No matter what she thinks she would say, it could cause him to angry, so just tell the truth for what he thinks and it's alright. After deciding, Hwekim who got red face like an apple nods, "... Yes," she still looks down waiting for him to get mad or laugh at her.

After hearing the reply, the y lips of Kai smiles brightly. He sees that she is so surprised. He didn't make her shy and minded confuse that much on purpose, but he didn't want to be in blurry and unsure situation forever. He wanted to know what's in her heart that she likes him or not, maybe it's because of his personality that he doesn't like doing things late, plus recently he got mind confuse enough.

In fact, since she left the karaoke room and found him, he started to think about she liked him or not. Right now, he is very happy to hear the answer. "I understand, just continue eating," Kai eats another spoon of porridge.

Round big eyes of Hwekim opens wide looking to him. He didn't angry and he didn't laugh too, he told her that he understood. What does it mean? Kai looks at her again, she feels shiver again.

"Are you busy tomorrow?"
Busy? She's just a simple staff and a simple person, she's not a manager who has any business anywhere, so she says, "Nope."
"You said that you will make chicken and oyster soup for me, so tomorrow you can come and make it. In the morning, I go to the company for several hours, nearly noon, I will be back," then Kai puts down the spoon, gets up and goes to his room, leaving Hwekim amazes on the chair.

Kai tells her to come to his house again tomorrow morning? Is it true? It means she will meet Kai tomorrow and then like right now, having lunch with him? She floats in the sky.

Meanwhile, Kai comes back sitting on the chair and gives her a cluster of keys, "This is the reserve keys of this house. Tomorrow, when you're arrive, and I'm not home, you can unlock to come inside."

Reserve keys of his house? Hwekim can't believe that. Her small hands which are holding keys are so shiver, also her heart, it beats so fast.

He looks at the beautiful face which switches from shocking expression to a faith smile. Is it that happy to get the reserve keys of his house?

"Will you come tomorrow?"
"Yes!" No matter how hard the storm would blow or how much the rain would fall, she must come for sure!
"Alright, just have the porridge, it's getting cool."
"Yes,"

~~~~~~~~~~

After arrived home, Hwekim enters her room and calls Anna at once. She just can't wait to talk about got the reserve keys to her best friend. She looks the keys in her hand and smiles.

/You mean, after you told him you like him, he didn't angry and even gave you the reserve keys of his house, right?/ After Anna listened to the story, she asks.
"Yes!"
/Does he likes you?/
"What? How can it be happen?!" This time Hwekim truly jumps off the chair.
/You don't have to shout that loud, you want me to go to ear doctor or else?/
"Sorry, but Anna, you're hyper," saying Kai likes her makes her surprised until couldn't hold the screams.
/I'm not joking/ Even though, they both like playing and joking but this time is not, /Just think, will you give your house's reserve keys to someone who you don't like?"
"Definitely no."
/That's right, all people don't do that and your boss is always has confidence and very strict, so he did like that with just one reason is he likes you too./

Does Kai really like her? Her face goes red and heats again, but she thinks it's impossible, "I think boss didn't like me, he only likes foods that I cook so he gave me the keys and tomorrow I make him soup at his house."
/Then it's weird./
"Why?"
/You know how rich is Kai. According to the magazines, he has million thousand dollars, and by this, he could pick a hotel or Five Star restuarants, he could get whatever he wanted to eat. Why does he need only yours?/
"You're right, but maybe it's because he bores with those foods so he wants to eat some easy and simple foods at home."
/Hmm~/ Anna still has doubts. Who dare to give their house's reserve keys to someone who's not known for long time. In addiction to that, you can come even the owner of the house is not home. This is getting bigger. That is a modern house, and not an old cottage. Even though how much he likes foods that Hwekim cooks, it's just impossible to give reserve keys of his house to her.

Whatever, she didn't see the situation when they were together so she can't make a brief. But everything is not that usual like Hwekim thinks for sure.
/Hwekim, you have to be careful somehow./
"Why?"
/Little miss, let me beg you! A girl and a guy together in a room all alone is a signal of danger, or you're not scare of what will your boss do something to you?! Or in an exception, is you who wait to do something to him?/ Anna laughs.
"Anna!" Prank of Anna makes her face goes red again.
/Just kidding! I'm imagining a picture of a little red hat girl jumps toward a wolf too./ And Anna hears a scream from another line.

++++++++++++++++++

Hwekim is sitting working in the office. Her phone vibrates, she gets a new message...

'Today, I go home early'

Today Kai will go home early? And how fast is that? But she must goes to buy rice at the supermarket first. It seems like she has to finish her work and goes to the supermarket as fast as she can. She's afraid if Kai will arrive home before her so she replies the message telling him that she will buy rice first before go to his house.

It's been a month since Kai tells her go to his home every Saturday and cooks him foods and she does. After having lunch on that day, she wanted to give him back the cluster of keys but he told her to keep it and tomorrow he wanted her to cook for him at his house again. This time, he wanted to have fried rice. The first time that she only went to his house on holidays, but now just everyday for lunch. Even though, Kai would come at midnight, he could just warm up the food she cooked, whatever, it is still worthy than the refrigated foods.  

Today what should she cook? Sometimes, she should ask him first that what he doesn't like to eat.

There was once, she made shrimp and celery fried rice. The result was, Kai ate them all and told her that he didn't like celery. She felt so strange. She thought Kai didn't want to hurt her before eat so he didn't tell and he even ate them all though he didn't show any special expression.

There was more, there was a week he told her that she didn't have to come to his house and she thought it was because he was busy until he couldn't come back home to have meals. But when she came to his house again, the kitchen was completely changed, transfered into a new one like for short people like her especially, even the high shelfs, or the furnace, the heights fit her perfectly. And he didn't say anything about it but it made her knew that he is a very caring person.

Aside from those, when she went to his house, the shoes for in the house were all in big size, but one day, the front house area had a small pair of shoes for girls there. She felt so happy as she didn't think he also thought about this.

What can she do for good? If this situation still continues, she's afraid that she will like him more and more and more. Especially, recently he always takes her home every night even though she told him it's okay.

Last Saturday, after having lunch, she went home as usual but he told her to stay.
'But you're working, I don't want to disturb you plus I don't know what should I do anymore," she said like that.
Then he took her to rent many DVDs and she stayed at his house for a full day until 10PM he took her home. Tomorrow was Sunday, she did the same thing.

She knew that Kai is only like her foods but sometimes there were deceiving pictures covered her eyes to make her feel that staying with Kai like this is just like boyfriend and girlfriend...
Since the day the deceiving pictures were getting more and more so she told it to Anna, the result was Anna said that Kai likes her. And when she told Jessica, she said the same thing like Anna.

Kai... really likes her?

She's not dare to ask him. If Kai only likes her foods, but he doesn't like her, it would make everything strict between him and her. She doesn't want to ruin these good moments.

++++++++++++++

6PM, time to go home, Hwekim packs things and goes to the door.

"Wait!"
Hwekim looks at Chanyeol who forbids her from leaving and asks, "Chanyeol oppa, what's wrong?"
Chanyeol wrinkles his eyebrows, "Hwekim, recently your attitudes are so strange. When it is time, you go once, tell me, where do you go?"
"I... I... I didn't go anywhere, I just go home,"

Chanyeol wants to prank her. His arm hugs her shoulder, smiling and screaming that, "Everyone, do you want an answer?"
"Yes!" There are people who laugh and agree.
"Are you having a boyfriend?"
"It must be!"
"We always see her looks at her phone while smiles so frequently. She must be having a boyfriend now."
"Tell us, who is your boyfriend? Is he a worker in the company too? And office he does?"

Usually, everyone in Organize Office is always prank each other, there says a bit, here says a bit, together laugh happily but Hwekim can't laugh, because she has to cook and doesn't wait Kai to wait.
"Everyone, just let me go and Chanyeol oppa, please stop playing, let me go, I have to go," She wants to move away from his hug, but she's tiny and not enough strength.
"No, Miss Hwekim. If today, we don't get your answer, I won't let you go," Chanyeol laughs.
"Chanyeol oppa..."
"If you want me to free you, just tell the truth."

Meanwhile, everyone in the office laughing in the room, suddenly, there is a voice echoes, "Good evening, sire!"
This line cuts the noisiness in the office to noiseless. Chanyeol turns his back along with the 'prisoner'. Is this real? He comes to this office again? He looks even fierce than before. His fierce eyes with the spark of angers make her fears. She just didn't think he would come to Organize Office once again, "Good evening, sire!"

Junhyuk rushes to approach, when he sees Kai's forehead is sweating a lot so he thinks Kai doesn't like people talking while working.
"Sorry, sire, they just talked but they never leave their works."

The handsome face of Kai is unhappy, staring at Chanyeol with revenge eyesight, and he walks to Hwekim.

While everyone is worrying about Hwekim who may being blame by Kai, but who knows when he talks things that makes everyone gasps and freezes.
"You already done? You said you will buy rice, right? I've done too, let's go together."

Hwekim doesn't know why does he says like this to her in front of everyone? It can confuse them. However, it is like he lets everyone knows about him and her? Even though she's just his chef, but everyone doesn't know and she even hears they exclaim.

Right now, she is not brave enough to look at anyone, and just don't talk about explaining, she just can look down silently and follows Kai. Tomorrow, she will become a real prisoner to be asking by curious justices.

Once they left, Junhyuk rushes to close the door and everyone looks at each other amazely. They think if Hwekim's boyfriend is Kai, the first person to get their head cut is Chanyeol for sure.

 

So finally, finished xD I was so freaking worry I couldn't update it before holidays.. OMG I've finished~ But somehow, I'm wondering... Am I the only one who write stories in present simple O_O.. Well I know that story should/must write in past simple... but is it okay for this? ._. Anyway, I'm planning to re-up my old story which was written in old acc, who would like to read it? ^^ Enjoy this chapter as well

Thanks ^_^