Chapter 3

Fill My Heart By Your Love

Chapter 3

Almost afternoon on Saturday, when seeing Kai enters the cafe, Hwekim is really happy because she was afraid if Kai already knew she is his worker, and he wouldn't come here again.
"Good moring, sire! Welcome here!"

Kai looks at a lively and lovely smile in front of him, he starts to feel warmer. At first, he didn't think to come in and since it became his daily routine, he just always comes if it's Saturday.
Hwekim leads him to the seat. And when he orders food, she introduces him Oyster & Chicken Soup.
"Sire, this is the first bowl of porridge that from now our cafe will serve it. Right now, we're still training. In the porridge also has dried fish and boiled onions too. It's delicious, and it's really worthy for health. Do you interest?"
"Oyster & Chicken Soup? I couldn't think cafes will have some kind of this food. Sure, I order it."
"Okay, wait a minute. I will serve you now."
Hwekim walks to the kitchen at once, and open the food-keeper that she took from home. She pours the Oyster & Chicken Soup into a bowl. The soup is still freshly warm. She woke up in early morning and spended triple of hours to cook it. She told her father to take some of it to uncle house and for the rest, Luhan said that Yoona and him would eat them all.

Kai looks at the Oyster & Chicken Soup which served on the table in front of him like what Hwekim has introduced. It looks delicious! He tastes it. Not bad, very good!
"I guess Deep Blue cafe has many professional chefs," surprises Kai. Hwekim is really happy to get the compliment.
"Sire, it's my last day being here, but I have something to talk to you and I hope you won't get mad," since she knows she doesn't have any more chances to stay near him, she decides to talk about it.
"What is it, miss?"
"I hope from now on you will eat your meals three times everyday so you won't have any problem with your metabolism like before. If not, in the future, your children would be so sad because papa is unhealthy. So from now, please eat your meals in the right time," She already thought about it, even though he would get mad, she'd still talk it out, because when she thinks of he has metabolism problem, her heart becomes fragile and breaks easily.

Kai looks at her, "You're worrying about me? Why? Because I'm a costumer of the cafe or it is just your habit to care about people?"
When facing with his powerful question, Hwekim's mind trembles but she doesn't reply yet, there's a new costumer enters so she goes to greet and she has to serve others cups of coffee and when she's free, he already left.

She doesn't have time to think, why did Kai ask like that to her. Today, there are many costumers and there are some workers didn't come so Hwekim is busy for a full day.   
Even though, she doesn't understand why did Kai ask her like that but she knew he ate all the soup, it can make her feels really happy, and hopes he will do like she asked him to.

After Yaejoo can get back to work, the next Saturday, Jessica calls her and tells her that, Kai comes to the cafe and asks where is her.
She thinks awhile and decides not to go, because she is no longer a worker in a cafe anymore. If she goes, perhaps, he will know what's in her mind.
For those questions that Kai asked her last time, she thinks it was just the curiousness of people and nothing much. She tells herself not to think farther.

After the last day in the cafe, Hwekim never meets him again or even at the company. It's like the time flows back to the start which he didn't even know she is his worker. Days like this pass from a day to a day and a month goes beyond...

--------------------

When the workers in Organize Office finish preparing Autumn Season Outfits collection, it's time for them to relax. This month was really busy, it's not different from a war.
"Mr. Lee, how bout having a party together tonight?"
Chanyeol requests. This Friday night, if don't let him has some happiness, just say sorry to him.

Lee Jun Hyuk is a manager in Organize Office since many years ago. Usually, what they have to do are always hard and complicate, "Good idea, Chanyeol. You go ask people who will go and call to book a room too."
"Sure!" And then Chanyeol screams telling about it to everyone and almost everyone wants to go.

In that time, Hwekim takes a cup of tea that just made into the office, and he drags her shoulder and asks, "Hwekim, tonight we go sing together, you should go too, okay?"
"Sing? Maybe I can't..." Hwekim doesn't want to go, she doesn't really like singing. However, she feels tired and wants to relax at home. But she doesn't say anything yet, long arm of Chanyeol puts on her shoulder, she's afraid if the tea will spill so she doesn't escape.
"Hwekim, please, you go home alone, isn't that boring?" Chanyeol begs her and his long arm still puts on her small shoulder, "But hey, ms. Hwekim, why do you look short again?"

What Chanyeol just said makes everyone laughs. For joking attitudes to Hwekim from Chanyeol, everyone is already immune with it.
But Hwekim doesn't like it, she pouts, "Chanyeol oppa, I'm holding a cup of hot tea in my hands, set me free!"
Chanyeol doesn't follow and he pats her head, "Our ms. Hwekim is getting mad now, what to do? Hahaha!"

Everyone starts to laugh again, but suddenly the sounds of laughing stop immediately. Chanyeol and Hwekim wonder why does everyone is quiet and some others have such weird faces? It looks like they are seeing something frighten.
And then someone says, "Good afternoon, sire!"

Sire? Chanyeol thinks everyone is joking.
"Stop cheating," he works here since long ago, the boss never comes to Organize Offce. Everyone might kidding or maybe they see a ghost.

But everyone's faces are looking so serious. And nobody is sitting, all of them are standing so he lets go of Hwekim turns his back. When he sees Kai's standing at the door, he screams loudly that, "Good afternoon, sire!"
Hwekim turns her back amazedly, she couldn't think it's truly the boss. She feels strange but happy too, "Hello, sire!"
She's very busy recently, she didn't see Kai for a full month even at the biggest hall on groundfloor. And she just couldn't think that the boss would come to Organize Office, so good.

Kai's face is unhappy, he glances at Chanyeol with his black eyes and then stares to Hwekim, and he bites his lower lip a little bit, he doesn't say anything. He looks so vicious and respectable.
However, how Kai came to the Organize Office made everyone surprises and plus his face that looks angry frightens people in the office.
Junhyuk is also surprises, but in the name as an Organize Office's manager, he walks to asks, "Sire, what do you want?"  

Kai doesn't really understand himself too, why does he come to Organize Office? He just knows that when he doesn't see that sweet smiley face for a month, he doesn't feel right at all. And he just knew that, she didn't work at the Deep Blue cafe anymore. But for this full month, he always went to the Deep Blue cafe, because he wanted to challenge with the destiny if he could meet her again. But at least, the result is zero. How he sees her fresh smile is already become one of his daily routines.
At first, he told himself that, just let the time flowed, he would be okay if he didn't see her smile. But before now, his younger cousin called him and told him about his friend's Fantasy Party tomorrow. Oh Se Hun... that person... Why does he always have parties that never ending? And exactly, he still ignored.

When he notices that tomorrow is Saturday again, he wants to see a beautiful face which always full of sweet smiles. However, he wants to know the reason why did she make the Oyster & Chicken soup especially just for him? Is the answer still because he's her boss or costumer? Or is it because of she worried about his metabolism and make that soup for him?
He knew this because the next Saturday after that, he went to the cafe again but he didn't see Oyster & Chicken soup like what Hwekim told him in the menu. So he asked the workers in the cafe, but the manager wasn't there, so he went to ask the chefs in the kitchen and the answer which made him surprised was:
'We're so sorry, but our cafe doesn't have Oyster & Chicken soup. It was Hwekim unnie's, who used to worked here.'

The soup was made by Hwekim herself, and for him, why did she have to make it for him?
It made him interests her even more.

Before, he saw a man touched and hugged her at the biggest hall on groundfloor. What they are? Even though, they're not a couple but they are very close with each other.
Thinking of himself who is in an amazeness with his freak feelings and thoughts, but she lives happily, his madness rolls in his chest.

When seeing his boss is silent, Junhyuk feels nervous, "Sire?"
"Nothing. Just walking acroos here, so I come to see. I heard that, Organize Office sold Autumn Season Outfits very successful for our company. You guys must be very tired."
"Thank you, boss," Junhyuk sighs in relief, "yes, right, sire, we were talking about a little party tonight. Will you go with us?" He doesn't know did the boss hear about they were talking about the party or not, but he just asked because no matter what, the boss won't go.

Because of thinking that the boss won't go, so when Kai says SURE, not only Junhyuk is surprise but everyone almost can't believe including Hwekim too.
"I will go too. For the time and location, just call to my secretary."
"...Yes," gwaks Junhyuk.
Kai doesn't look at Hwekim anymore. He turns and walks out from the office.

When Kai is already leave, everyone gossips about it. Nobody thinks the boss will go. What to do now? There's someone says, "Can I not go?"
"No! Everyone must go!" Junhyuk doesn't want to be the only person who will go to the party with the boss.
And Hwekim looks at the door with amaze feeling. Why does the boss can go to the party with them? He's very busy with his work, isn't he? And always work till late night, isn't it...?
He even stared at her, it looked like he was angry. Usually, this man is always has confidence in himself, but before now, he wrinkled his thick eyebrows.

She didn't do anything wrong? He used to tell her that he didn't angry about she worked more at the cafe. If he didn't angry, why did he has to wrinkle his eyebrows?
Or maybe his stomach was in pain again?

------------------------

Since the boss sits in the karaoke room, he's not just looking at her, he doesn't even care about her when she greets him. It makes her feels hurt because she's really happy to see him.
Party tonight is the most official talking in the history for Organize Office. There are about 10 people, but everyone sits straight, even though when they work, it isn't as silent as this situation. Even though, there are people singing but it's not like before that there were screaming and clapping cheerfully.

Meanwhile, waiters and waitresses come in to serve the food and drinks. Chanyeol who sits beside Hwekim uses folk to pick a piece of sea fish for her, "Here! I help you get a piece of sea fish."
Usually, they just have to struggle, but today how they eat is very neat.
"Thank you," the indifference of Kai makes Hwekim feels sad but take the piece of sea fish from Chanyeol.

Junhyuk puts some ices into two glasses and pours wine in, and gives one to Kai, "Sire, I would like to invite you to drink a glass of wine."
When seeing the boss picks up the glass of wine, Hwekim surprises. Maybe he didn't eat anything yet? When she thinks he drinks wine into his empty stomach, she starts to worry and screams loudly that, "Wait!"
The scream of Hwekim makes the karaoke room becomes quiet suddenly, plus the singer who is gawking now too. The microphone almost fall from hand to the ground.

"Hwekim, what's wrong?" Junhyuk was frightened for her scream too.
But the black eyes of Kai looks at her without saying anything.

When facing with the gawking faces of everyone, she smiles shyly, "Er... I heard that drinking wine with empty stomach is easily drunk. Mr.Lee, you and boss should eat something first."
"You're stupid. Why did you have to scream so loud? I think there was something wrong happened. Just a glass of wine, I believe that boss isn't that weak. Sorry, sire. Here, let's drink."
"But..." Hwekim looks at Kai with worries. Can she speak the truth? People who have metabolism problem cannot drink wine with empty stomach. Her piggie face pouts, looks round like a fish's belly, but she just can watch her enormous tree drinking wine.

"Hwekim, what's wrong with you? Why is your face round like a fish's belly?!"
Chanyeol pinches a lovely cheek of Hwekim, and another girl pinches her another cheek. Everyone is truly feel she's just so cute.

A while later, Chanyeol gets the microphone, "Ms.Hwekim, please cheer me~"
Hwekim doesn't have any reaction. Right now, she doesn't have any feeling to cheer Chanyeol. After Mr.Lee invited Kai to drink a glass of wine and then an administer invites him another glass and then the leader. Kai drinks each glass bravely, but in Hwekim's heart is trembling badly. Is it truly okay?

Meanwhile, Kai's phone rings. He gets up and says, "just continue singing," and walks out to talk on the phone outside.

"Everyone, please clap to support me. Thank you!"
With each song ends, Chanyeol always repeats this line before he puts down the microphone. When he sees the next song was picked by him, he sings again.

Why is the boss still not yet back? Hwekim looks outside. He still talks on the phone or... he feels hurt in his belly again? When she thinks of his mode when he bellyached, she just can't stay calm. She tells her friends that she forgot to call to her family, and she takes out her phone and goes out to find the boss.
Hwekim walks out the karaoke room, but she didn't see even his shadow on the way. Where did he talk on the phone? She finds him everywhere. Or maybe he already leave?

"Are you finding me?" A man's voice echoes behind her back. Hwekim turns and it is Kai who is standing at the entrance. He throws away the cigaratte after smoked into the trash.
She lets out a smile, "Sire!"
"You're finding me?" He looks at her and asks the same question.
"Yes." Hwekim nods.
"Why do you have to find me?"
"Because I'm worrying about you. Are you having problem with your belly again?"
He doesn't like it when she finds him? His voice sounds furious and also his face. Is she being hated? Hmm! So hurtful!

Kai looks at the worries runs on her beautiful face, "Even though I'm your boss, but I'm also a man. Worry about me like this, you're not afraid if your boyfriend gets mad?"

Since they all were in the karaoke room, Kai saw her and that male worker were really close with each other, plus patting head, pinching cheek or even giving her the pieces of fish. He thought at once that he shouldn't have come to this party. At first, he wanted to see her for a little longer time, but the result is hurt himself even more.

"Boyfriend?" Hwekim freezes, "I don't have boyfriend. Are you confusing me with Chanyeol oppa? Chanyeol oppa is a good and kind person, he keeps me as his little sister. However, he already has a girlfriend," Chanyeol is only likes to play and make jokes with her. Chanyeol has a girlfriend who sometimes join their party too.
"He's not your boyfriend?" Kai doesn't realize that his voice becomes better and his face too.
"Of course not!" Hwekim nods.
"But he pinched your cheek."
Hwekim doesn't realize that this sentence shows how much he interests her story, she just replies honestly that, "Sera unnie was also pinched my cheek," Sera is a girl who pinched her another cheek.

And after that she just sees that Kai pats his belly. Hwekim grabs his hand, "Sire, what's wrong? Your stomach is hurt again? You know that your metabolism is not-so-okay, and why did you still drink wine with empty stomach? It must be so weird if it's not hurt."
He just don't know why does she worry him that much? His unhappy feeling starts floating away little by little and all gone. All he feels now is freaking excited and happy.
In fact, his stomach didn't hurt. Maybe it's just because he drank 3 glasses of wine in a row and it hurts his stomach a little bit. But she wants her to worry about him, so he uses a bad plan because before now she made him a fire in his heart.

When Hwekim sees he doesn't say anything, she thinks it was right that his stomach hurts again, "Sire, just don't go inside anymore," if he goes, she's afraid if more people will invite him another glass.
"I already told Mr.Lee that I will go first," he was about to go but he couldn't think she was finding him.
"So I will take you home," He drank wine and he has stomache, so Hwekim is really worry.
"Sure." He doesn't ignore.
"Sire, please wait me here a minute. My bag is inside, I'm going to take it," when he nods, she rushes to turns to karaoke room.

When arrives the karaoke room door, she already think about a nice reason to escape from everyone's question. She takes a deep breathe before goes to take the bag and tells everyone that she's going home first and like what she thought, they ask why.
"Before now, I call to home, my father told me that my brother has a fever, I have to hurry. Sorry, everyone, I have to go!"
Hwekim walks out from the room easily. She apologizes her brother in her mind, because what she just said is like putting bad wish to 'Luhan.'

If you truly have a fever, I will pay back perfectly, you don't have to refund me the money you owed me!

She stops beside Kai and when she sees he wrinkles his eyebrows, so she helps him walking by putting his arm on her shoulder. And she just doesn't see a man who is taller than her unwrap his eyebrows and smile naughtily at the edge of his lips.

-------------------

"Sire, take a rest, are you hungry? Can I cook something for you?"
They arrive the modern house of Kai together. Hwekim tells him to rest, and when she notices he's not yet have dinner, she wants to cook dinner for him.
Kai thinks awhile, "I want to have Oyster & Chicken soup."
"Hah?" Hwekim shocks, couldn't think the boss wants to have oyster & chicken soup.
He looks at her freaking attitude, "You made that soup, didn't you? On that day at the cafe was yours or not?"

She couldn't think that Kai would know she made that oyster & chicken soup. It makes her feel shy a little, but it's good that he doesn't blame her about lying him, but that soup is... "Sire, I'm afraid if I can't make you the oyster & chicken soup for you right now."
"Cannot? Why? Or you bought it?"
"No! I made that soup by my both hands. But the condition of cooking is, we have to warm the spices first and must boil 1 hour and upper. So that's why I can't make it for you right now."

Kai feels strange. He just know that oyster & chicken soup on that day was very delicious, but he didn't know that it takes long time. She told him that, oyster is good for metabolism and pancrease. She used that such a long time to make that soup for him because it's good for metabolism?
She worries about him that much? A happiness feeling in his heart opens little by little, he smiles a little bit.

Hwekim doesn't see the change of Kai's face that he glances at her with soft eyesight, but she is thinking about making other food for him.
"Sire, you must have oyster & chicken soup, right? I will make it for you other time, but right now do you want to have anything else? Or is there anything in the freezer? I make you some food."
"In my freezer has nothing. I never cook. It's okay, I will call to a restuarant to order some food. You're not yet eat too, are you? Let's eat together." Kai is finding the number of the restuarant.
"Wait, sire! Before now, I see there is a supermarket near here, I will go buy some accessories, it won't take long time. How about fish porridge? Just half an hour."
"Anything that you cook. Shall I go with you?"
"No need. You just have to rest. I will be back in a little more."
After that, Hwekim gets a key from Kai and rushes to go without wasting any more time. She doesn't even hear he tells her 'Don't be so rush!'

When seeing how much she worries about him, wants to cook food for him, so rushes to buy accessories, she does everything for him. Or maybe this 'Miss Kimchi' is...
His mystery eyes sparkles. It looks like he has decided something, maybe will be talked in a little more. Right now has some times, Kai walks to his office in the house and continue his work.

 

Hello guys! I finally finish this chapter! Uhm, I know I've been updated so late... Well, it would have done since 2 days ago I guess, but it's because of on 14-15 I didn't write so... yeah that's why :)

Please let me know what you think after read this chapter, drop comments >o< Maybe an upvote if you haven't? I hope so ^^ spread to your friends if you think my fiction is nice, let them know about it ^v^

Anyway, did you see the new look of my poster? Pretty? xD Ah, no, I didn't make it but my friend, and maybe you can have one or perhaps two... For FREE! Without any repayment. Would like to request? Use your facebook account to message to http://www.facebook.com/EditionRequestingPark.