First Love leaving

My Girlfriend is a Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At High School
Nara walking with Hye ah and suddenly they both meet Baro and Sandeul."Ohmo ya.."Nara getting shock.
"Pabo YAH!!! Move aside!!"Sandeul mad to Nara."Sandeul,Stop it"Baro said.Sandeul sigh.Nara laugh at Sandeul for her its funny."aish this girl..Dont laugh to my bestfriend! Shame on you!!"Baro said and leave Nara.
"Yah!! I ll kill u CHA SUN WOO!!"Nara mad and try to chase Baro but being stop by Hye ah.Hye ah shook her head.
"Waeyo??I hate him!! I hate them both.Are you afraid if im using my power huh??"Nara said to Hye ah.
"Nara shi! Im getting more worried bcoz tomorrow....i have go to Tokyo!.I have something important at there.For a month"Hye ah said."Yah..Do u think tht i am 10 years old??Hey~Im almost 200 years old.But im still beautiful right?"Nara said and poke Hye ah cheeks.
"Stop that!..Im not a baby"Hye ah said."So do i~Im almost 200 years old and u almost 100 years old.Im the older than u~But in this school we re in the same age"Nara said and smile.
"Okay okay.Nara UNNIE"Hye ah said."Hahahha Good Girl"Nara said.
In the class
Baro writing his diary in the class.He always think abt Geun im and miss her.
'i miss her.I miss Geun im.Where is she now?Why?In 3 years nobody can understand me?..But theres only one who can understand my story even i hate her,but she looks like friendly...In my dream,The girl that i like not a HUMAN.But im looking at her now,She looks normal for me'
"What are u doin??"Nara ask."Yah!! dont look!! But i thought u were sweep the floor..."Baro said
"Its done already~U write the diary let me see it!!"Nara said and grab the diary from Baro."YaH!!PABO!!!"Baro mad and chase Nara.
They chasing together and theres the accident happen.....
"Nara shi!! Give it to me!!"Baro said.
"Mehrong!!"Nara said and run and then she slips and fell.Baro sigh and grab the diary from Nara."Aish!!Its not a diary!! its a JURNAL!!"Baro said.
Nara pout in pain."I was fell..My was in pain"Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter