Between Me and Him.

My Girlfriend is a Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara P.O.V
I sat up beside Baro on the bed.Reading some fairytale books for Baro."Baro .. We had a bond now .. If ur heart stop .. It will hurt me .. so if u doesnt want me to hurt .. Please Dont go .."i said to him and holding his hand tightly.
"I love u .. I remember when our 1st time meet .. u arogant .. U .. disturb me .. Makes me angry"I said to him and lying on the bed with him.Everyday i wait him to awake from long sleep but it worth bcoz i can spent many time with Baro.I rest on his chest and thinking abt our future."I begg u .. Comeback .."I said while resting and tearing until i fell asleep.

No oNe P.O.V
"Nara! Where are u?"Hye ah called her."Here .. With Baro"Nara said with a weak voice.
Hye ah walk to Baro's room."What are u doin,Kim Nara?"Hye ah ask."With him .. "Nara said and sat up."Lets go to the human world"Hye ah said.
"Why?"Nara ask.
"To tell Sandeul abt this baby!"Hye ah said.Nara stand up and kiss Baro forehead."I ll be right back"Nara said and smile.
At Human World
"ottokkae .. Im afraid to say this!"Hye ah nervous."Just say like this 'Sandeul-ah im pregnant ur child' .. Simple!"Nara said.
Nara and Hye ah  look at Sandeul who working at The Coffee Shop."u go walk to him and say what u want to say"Nara said and patted hye ah shoulder.
"Wht if he doesnt like it?"Hye ah said as she worried.Nara show her axe."Im using this when i was the Bad Witch"Nara said.
Hye ah nodded lightly and walk towards Sandeul.Sandeul look at Hye ah only."Hye ah shi"Sandeul said.
"Sandeul ..  Can we talk? For a while?"Hye ah said with her nervous."Sorry .. I cant skip my work .."Sandeul said and making the coffee for his customer.
"Just one minute!"Hye ah said."Maybe we can talk after i work?Sorry Hye ah"Sandeul said.Hye ah turned around looking at Nara.
"Sandeul .. Please .. "Hye ah said."Uh .. oh .. Im sorry again .. My boss will mad on me"Sandeul said while wiping the table.Nara slowly give her  the 'Anger' power to Hye ah.
Hye ah feels uncomfortable and feels want to mad with someone."YAH!! PABO SANDEUL OPPA!! IM PREGNANT UR CHILD!!"Hye ah said and her faces turn red.The ppl at the cafe look at Hye ah and whispering with themselve."Hye ah shi .."Sandeul lost in words.
Hye ah feel ashamed and run away.Nara only lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter