Yoon Geun Im,I miss u

My Girlfriend is a Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baro and Nara been detained again.This time they have to work at Library.
Nara is arrange the books.Suddenly Baro walk towards Nara."Nara shi,do u remember that day?I say that i saw Geum Im?"Baro said.
"So what?"Nara said and give Baro a glared."I miss her"Baro said.
"So what you want me to do?"Nara said."Go away, off the lights.Please"Baro said and kneeling to Nara.
"Please...I want meet her"Baro said.Nara quickly do her job.
Baro kneeling and tearing."Geum im i miss you..."Baro cried.Suddenly the lights off as what Baro wants.

At The Hallway

"Geum im shi,Im sorry but Baro is missing you now,He kneeling now waithing for you"Nara said.
"How you can see me?"Geum im ask.Nara smirk."The Witch can see ghost right?"Nara said."So...you witch?"Geum im said.
"Please dont tell this to anyone..Even Baro"Nara said.
"I want to meet Baro."Geum im said and go find Baro at library."Geum im wait!,When your last day in this school?"Nara ask."If Baro had someone(girlfriend) in his life..Maybe i should go"Geum im say clearly.

At the library

"Geum im...Geum im"Baro cried.
"Nae"Geum im suddenly appear infront Baro."Geum im shi?"Baro look at Geum im."Baro ya,Dont cry"Geum im said.
"Im missing you,do u remember me?"Baro said.
Geum im smile and nodded."I miss you too,ChaSunWoo..Everyday im looking for you..Everyday i tried to touch you but i cant"Geum im said and crying.Baro try to kiss her lips when Baro want to touch her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter