Secret Around Us

My Girlfriend is a Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara always beside Baro and crying all nights until she gets tired and feel asleep.The Queen only look at them.Nara waked up suddenly."What are u doin here?Im sorry ur majesty..i brought human here..I dont know why..maybe..."Nara said clearly.
"Nevermind..I brought a human many years ago.."The Queen says."Really?Oh..Where are they?"Nara ask.
"He...Doesnt live forever"The Queen says."What u mean he??"Nara says.
"Long Story,Dear"The Queen says and Nara head."Are u trying to hid something important from me?"Nara ask."Nothing..Go sleep on ur bed u might get cold"The Queen says looks like she is worried abt Nara."I would die for him"Nara reply.
The Queen take the chair and sit beside Nara."Ur full name is Kim Nara isnt it?"The Queen ask."Nae.."Nara reply.
"Do u know my real name?"The Queen ask again."No."Nara says.
"My real name is Park Ha young..and im married with..Kim Hee Chul"The Queen says."So,Ur missing child is start from 'Kim' isnt it?Ah..I get it.."Nara says as she doesnt know what the Queen try to say.
"I Hope she beside me now."The Queen says and hold Nara hands tightly.Nara nodded lightly.
Baro suddenly  move his hands slowly."Baro!!"Nara shock and Nara hold Baro hands."He doesnt awake"The Queen says.
"Nae..Baro..if u hear me..I want to say...tht i love u soo much"Nara says and kiss Baro hand gently.
"Nara..Go to sleep on your bed.Let Baro rest hisself"The Queen says.Nara shook."No...No..i dont want to leave him again.."Nara says and start tearing.
"Dont worry i ll use my magic to help Baro to awake..And..I will protect him as i well"The Queen says."U re not gonna to sleep?"Nara says.
"I ll sleep but my magic doesnt sleep"The Queen says and smile.Nara stand up and gently kiss Baro forehead."Good Night"Nara says and go to her room.
Nara at her bedroom and looking many items inside.She grab the mysterious box and open the box.
She take an album and look inside." 'Kim Nara 7 years old '??"Nara shocked after look at the pic.
The picture tht Nara shocked for:

'Kim Nara 7 years old' 
"What is this?Kim Nara?"Nara feel weird and searching the answers she looks the other pic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter