The Secret & Truth

My Girlfriend is a Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What i care if you love her?"Sandeul said."Ya,why u hate her?Seriously.."Baro ask.Sandeul silent his self.
"Tell me!!"Baro ask."NOTHING!!GO AWAY!!"Sandeul get mad and left."Whats wrong with him?"Baro said and sigh.He decided to meet Nara at library.Suddenly,He see something tht he didnt think to see it.He see tht Geun im talk with Nara.Baro just stay at there and watching them.
"How abt Baro?U want to leave him?Just meet him for the last day"Nara said.
"I....want u...to tell him tht u re not a normal human..."Geun im said.
"Its a rule.I want to tell him but he...will leave me"Nara said.
"Okey.Eonnie,Can u show me the powers??Pleaseeee"Geun im pout.
"Arasseo.Arasseo :3 "Nara said and show her powers to Geun im.
Baro get shock for what he saw."She's not a human?What is she?A monster?"Baro said and sigh.
"Wah.Eonnie Daebak!!"Geun im said and clapped her own hands.
"Promise me.Yoon Geun Im,U will meet Baro before u leaving."NAra said.
"Hmm...Okey.Im promise"Geun im make a promise to Nara.
"Good Girl"Nara said and smile.They didnt noticed that Baro watching them.
"Nara eonnie,I think u should go.MAybe Baro finds u"Geun im said and dissapear.
"Oh Nae.."Nara said.Suddenly Baro come towards Nara."KIm Nara shi~!"Baro said."Oh Cha SunWoo shi~!"Nara said.
"Can we have a talk?At garden?"Baro said.Nara wants to hold Baro hands and Baro avoid it."Baro shi?"Nara said.
Nara try to hug Baro,But BAro avoid it.

At Garden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter