All i do was WRONG

My Girlfriend is a Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baro and Nara walk to their seat."I hope u cant do the problems again"Teacher said.
The teacher teaching student about Math.
Baro scartch his head as he dont understand.Nara only look at him."Baro shi,u failed at Mathematic class last year how abt now?"Teacher ask
"Erm..My math is going to be good..My mother proud of me"Baro lied."Hm..how abt u approve it..Please solve these problems"Teacher said.
"Err..Okay..."Baro said and come infront he took the marker and then he froze a bit.
Nara try to read what on Baro mind but cant."Why i cant read his mind?"Nara whisper to herself.
"Baro shi,If you cant do it.That means u re lie to me.If u sit down u get 'F' "Teacher said.
Nara feel pity and she use her magic onto Baro.Hye ah see what Nara do. Hye ah is abt to angry .Baro suddenly can solve the problem."What's going on to me?"Baro clueless."Wah!!DAEBAK!!!"U can do it Chasunwoo!!Ur answer is right!"Teacher said and clapping her hands to Baro.
Baro give a smile and seat at his place."Congrats Sunwoo"Nara said to Baro.
"I ll give u an 'A' at your math clasess"Teacher said."Oh Gomawo Mrs Gong"Baro said.

Break~!!
"Yah...Why you used your magic onto Baro?Do u know the rules?"Hye ah said.
Nara smile "What?May i ask u,that what The Good White Witch do at human world?"Nara said
"Err.."Hye ah said."I just use the magic for the good thing..Not for the bad thing..If u get stress on me,I get stress on you too.You always controling me!so please!"Nara said and leave.
Suddenly Nara stop bcoz she see Baro and Sandeul bullying the Junior student.Nara walk towards them pretend to be heroin."Yah!!Baro shi Sandeul Shi!!Stop bullying her!!"Nara said.
"Waeyo??"Sandeul said."Yah..Nara...This girl is cross our line..She should be punishment"Baro said.
"So what?I cross your line too everyday.Bt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter