How can i live without u?

My Girlfriend is a Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Class.
Baro look around him theres no sign of NAra.Baro look at back theres no Hye ah there."Sandeul-ah!"Baro said and walks to Sandeul.
Sandeul silent."Sandeul-ah! ..Wait...why i smell blood here?"Baro said and look at Sandeul.
"Sandeullie...Why the bloods on ur face??..Are u...KILL HER??U Kill Nara??"BAro said.
"This is not a blood!!This is the sauce!"Sandeul lied and wiped the blood with his hands."BAro ya..u dont know her.."Sandeul said.
"But...How'd u know tht she is not a human?"BAro said.
"The girls are gone.Cant we be a PREFECT friends?I dont want to get mad again"Sandeul said.Baro nodded and sit beside Sandeul.
The class getting start and Baro only look at outside."Im a fool..Where is she go now??I want her."Baro suddenly crying in the class.
Sandeul patted Baro shoulders as he feel sympathy to Baro.
end school.
"Baro..Can u come here for a while?Sandeul u can go home"Teacher said.Sandeul leave Baro.
Baro walk towards teacher."Can u take care of book today?Bcoz Nara is sick and she go home.Would u take care?"Teacher ask.
Baro nodded lightly.As he agree what teacher ask for.
At library.
Baro reading the book.and look around.Suddenly Geun im appear in front Baro."Baro?"Geun im carefully hold Baro hands even she cant feel it.
Baro shocked."Geun im shi.."Baro said.
"Nae...I heard abt u guys..I didnt notice tht u did that to her!"Geun im said.
"IM A FOOL!!"Baro said and suddenly crying.Geun im fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter