^^Scared Night^^

My Girlfriend is a Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baro and Nara detained at school until midnight.They avoid themself.Nara at library while Baro at Computer lab.
<<11:00 P.M.>>
"Aish..im so hungry..its almost midnight already"Baro said and his tummy as he so hungry."Maybe i could go outside for a while.and find some snacks machine or soda machine"Baro said to himself he take his bag and go find some snack machine nearby the library.He walk through the library as he feel weird.He peep the window.He get shock.Bcoz  at library theres a flying books."Bwoh??!!"Baro eyes widen.He looking at Nara is reading the book calmly with books flying around the library.Baro quickly entered the library.
"Nara!!Theres a ghost infront u!!"Baro said and the books falling down on the floor.
"What??Theres no ghost"Nara said and pick up the books."Baro shi help me pick up the book"Nara said.
"Aish..nope..i dont want to help Gwanju Girl.Altough i just want to afraid you"Baro said and walk around the library.
After Nara pick up the books and put the book on the shelf."Baro shi..Do u afraid ghost?"Nara ask Baro and sneakily come towards Baro.
"Yah.. dont come closer  to me"Baro said and try to avoid Nara.
"ahh...i can make u scared...U wait...Cha SunWoo here i come"Nara said.Meanwhile Baro reading the book calmly suddenly theres a  few book falling from shelf.Baro getting more scared."Nara??"Baro said.
"Nara dont play a prank to me!!!"Baro said.Suddenly,the door close with itself."YAH!!!KIM NARA!!!"Baro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter