You are

My Girlfriend is a Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara work as a doctor while Baro is busy with his work.Nara like cant keep her promise.And then,someone knocked Nara's office door.
She entered with a long black hair,wearing the school uniforms."yes?Can i help u?"Nara ask and smile."are u happy?"She said.
Nara face were changes."Happy till now"Nara said.
"U re win this round..remember..i can make Baro dead ..He's at airport now..sending passangers to another country.."Geun Im said as she want Baro so badly.
Nara just smile."Just die,nobody wants u..Nobody can see your tears,U re dead already..U cant pregnant..nobody can see u or talk to you..ur body in the ground.."Nara said to make Geun Im angry."Baro choose me!not u!U re monster! ugly b*tch!a bad witch is ugly!!!u try to hide ur face only!"Geun im said.
"why u here?"Nara ask.
"Dont u know?i was dead in this hospital.."Geun im said.
"Do i care?Can u go from my office?I dont want u here"Nara said.Geun im dissapear.after that,Nara were crying.she thinks that she fool.she always asking herself
What Is love?Where is My hppy ending?She always like that."Hi,Can u help me?"Nara ask the nurse who working at outside Nara's room."s-sure"the nurse said.
"How long u stay at this hospital?"Nara ask again."Uhm..abt 9-10 years..Why?"the nurse said."Do u know the patient who name Yoon Geun Im?"Nara ask.That nurse shock a while."That girl?"The nurse.
Nara nodd."Any question abt her?"The nurse ask Nara.Nara think abt it."she's dead bcoz been killed..how she was dead?"Nara ask.
"she's dead not bcoz of been killed,that boys doesnt killed her..They just hitting and Geun Im!She dead bcoz she had a cancer.."The nurse said.
"What?!"Nara shock.
"She told me to keep this secret..I dont want u to tell to this to other ppl.."The nurse said."U re sweating..More abt her?How abt her family?"Nara ask.
"its...a big secret..."The nurse said.
"I promise i ll keep this secret.."Nara said.
"if u .. wanted to know more abt her...just find her documents"The nurse said.She is shivering.
Nara try to read her mind."So ,, are u afraid that she will comeback?she ll find u isnt it?"Nara said.
"How did  u know??"The nurse ask.
"Im just guessing well..Why?What i said was true isnt it?"Nara said and smile.The nurse nodding."She meet me always.."The nurse said.
"I ll protect u ... Dont worry its gonna be okay"Nara said.
"Why?U re not god...She didnt die in peace..Im going crazy abt this.."The nurse said.Nara give a little protection to the nurse.The nurse is very shock."What are u?"The nurse ask.
"No need to know. goodbye"Nara said and leave.That nurse is nothing to say.
<<>>
//Dingg Dongg//
Geun Im's mother open the door."Who are u?"She said.
"Im from Myunwoo Universsity Hospital.I--"Nara said but been stop by Mrs Yoon(Geun Im Mom) "I dont need your help.."Mrs Yoon said and almost close the door but being stop by Nara."I need your help.."Nara said.
"What those abt?"Mrs Yoon ask."Ur daughter.."Nara said.
"Which?I have many daughters"Mrs Yoon said.
"Geun Im"Nara said.
"She's not here.Better u go before i call the police to arrest u.."Mrs Yoon said.Nara just smile a bit."U doesnt know anything..Ur daughter in this house.."Nara said.She looks like saw  Geun Im inside the house."What are u talking abt?Can u please go??Do not comeback!!"Mrs Yoon said and close the door.One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter