Love?

My Girlfriend is a Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Years Later
Nara is working as a doctor at some hospital.She's very took a good care."Almost 2 years.."Nara said and sigh.Suddenly someone come to Nara with a bunch of red roses.He knocked the door."Can i come in?"He ask.
"Yes u can"Nara said.He open the door.Nara is shock."Baro?"Nara pretty shock."I miss u =D"Baro said and give a wide smile."U re the doctor now.I heard from Hye ah"Baro said and give a bunch of red roses to Nara."I heard u re .. A pilot ..Im very proud"Nara said.
Baro just nodded."Can i sit ?"Baro ask.Nara nodded.Baro sit on the couch."2 years we didnt meet..We re aldult...U re quiet handsome"Nara said.
"U re beautiful doctor,U re not diffferent"Baro said.
"baro ssi ..Maybe ..Sometime we can hangout together?"Nara said.Baro thumbs up.
"Nara ssi ..I was afraid since i go overseas..something haunting me"Baro said.Nara very shock abt that."U think?Tell me more abt it"Nara ask.
"Someone .. want me to dead.."Baro said."Who?"Nara ask.
"Geun Im ..She's said .. That i hate to die..She told me again that she was lonely .. Without me ..she cant go anywhere.."Baro said.
"What is ur feeling..When u meet her?"Nara ask.
"In my dream,,I feel pity on her ..I dont remember who is she..What relationship between me and her..Why she dead?"Baro said.
Nara touch Baro cheeks."I understand.."Nara said.Baro push Nara hands down."Im ready for dead."Baro said.
Nara shook her head."Dont !"Nara said and hug Baro."Dont leave me alone .. I miss u ..Cha SunWoo ..Please.."Nara said and crying."This is our last time meet..Geun im doesnt want me to meet u again.."Baro said and stand up.
"Baro ssi..Why?We re bestfriend isnt it ?Why u have to dead?NO! U have to life longer..She doesnt mean anything of u! U re falling in love with someone that already dead?"Nara said and crying.
"I just feel sorry on her.She love on me..Even i doesnt remember anything,,She wait for me..I feel ..That she follow me everywhere ..Nara ssi dont cry.."Baro said and wipe Nara tears on her cheeks."Dont go..Thats all"Nara said.
Baro cupping Nara cheeks and kiss her gently.Nara very shock abt it.Baro slowly avoid it."I .. I planned ..1 years ago...To married u..I love u Nara"Baro said and leave.Nara is crying in her office." u,Ghost.."Nara said.
"Im sorry,Doctor Kim.U have a patient"The nurse said.After that,Nara leave and go to her old collage.Nara go to infront the office and talk to the clerk."Hello,Im sorry for disturbing u,Can i have Yoon Geun Im documents?"Nara said.
"Im very sorry i cant give u that..Its a privacy..I hope u understand.."The clerk said.
"Do u know abt .. Yoon Family?What hppen to their family..I just want Yoon Geun Im documents,Thats all i want.I m her Bff"Nara said.
"I dont know abt they.better u leave now before i call the guards"The clerk said.Nara leave.Nara make a plans.She is going to The Great White Witch Castle.
Everyone greet her.Nara go to magic room.She find out her wand."Nara,Whats going on?"The Queen ask.
"I ll take what i want"Nara said.
"U said u want to be a human for Baro"The Queen said.
"I have no time"Nara said and take many potion onto her beg."Nara ! Stop!What are u doin??"The Queen said.Nara start crying."U ask me that?What is Love?I dont understand..We have to protect our love isnt it ?"Nara said.
The Queen nodded."Sometimes,we failed protect our love..Like i was failed protect ur father"The Queen said.Nara just nodded."Dont forgive me what i do..I was killed my own father when i was the Bad Witch..Dont forgive me that.."Nara said and leave.
>At Hye Ah house<
"So..U did that to your mom?"Hye ah ask.Nara nodded."Geun im..She doesnt want to go anywhere without Baro..Before this,Baro decided to die..But because of me .."Nara start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter