Hoya x OC ( PART 1 )

Infinity Oneshot Collections

Title : Secret Admirer ( four parts )

Genre : Fluff

Rating : PG

Summary : Baek Jiyoung's longtime best friend, Lee Howon, tells her a secret he's been hiding from her since freshman year.


"Lee Howon, give me back my homework!"

Today was a normal day in Mr.Kim's English class in Seoul High. Hoya, Seoul High's notorious Kingka, would always tease and make fun of Seoul High's sweetheart Queenka, Park Jiyoung. Mr.Kim went downstairs to make copies of the test they were supposed to take today, and Hoya took the chance to gladly attack Jiyoung. 

"Give me a kiss, and then I'll give it back!" Hoya smirked, pointing to his lips.

"Ew, never! I'd rather kiss a dirty rat!" she shouted, jumping up to reach for the paper that was in Hoya's hand.

"Lee Howon, detention today during lunch." Mr.Kim sighed, snatching the paper from Hoya. No one noticed he had already came back, and all the laughter had ceased. He looked at it, and then went over to the front of the class. "Speaking of homework, please pass it up. I'll pass out the test once I have everyone's homework." he added, watching everybody take out papers to pass up to the front of the row.

Soon, the test was passed out, and everyone was taking the test. After ten minutes, Jiyoung stood up to turn her test in while everyone gave her shocked looks. Jiyonug was always the first one to finish English quizzes and tests, no matter how hard it was to everyone else, mostly because she lived in America for six years. Jiyoung walked back to her seat with her head held high, deciding to work on homework. Before she could even start, she heard someone call her name. 

"Psst, Jiyoung!" 

Jiyoung turned around, and the voice belonged to none other than Hoya.

"No! Don't ask me for help!" Jiyoung whispered harshly, turning back to work on her homework.

"Jiyoung, why are you talking?" Mr.Kim asked Jiyoung sternly, giving her a frown.

"Hoya was pestering me." Jiyoung answered honestly, looking up at Mr.Kim.

"That's considered cheating. How do I know if you gave him an answer or not?" Mr.Kim asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Songsaengnim, do you really think Jiyoung would ever help Hoya?" Taeyeon spoke, chuckling after her sentence. 

Mr.Kim had to think for a little while, but ended up agreeing with Taeyeon. "Howon, come by afterschool instead. Lunch is far too short of a period for your detention." Mr.Kim decided, turning back to his computer. Hoya grumbled something, and resumed to finish his test. Jiyoung smiled to her best friend, Taeyeon, and went back to finishing her homework.

Afterschool, Jiyoung was hanging out with Taeyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany outside the school entrance. The Queenkas and Kingkas always hung out outside the school's entrance for a little while before they got a ride to the mall, where they hung out.

"Serves him right to get detention." Sunny snickered.

"Nice going, Park, now we have to wait for him to get out of detention." Woohyun growled, flicking Jiyoung's head with two of his fingers.

"Yah, oppa! It wasn't even my fault!" Jiyoung whined, covering her head with her hands. "I have to leave early today. I'm getting paid to tutor my Umma's friend's daughter every Monday and Wednesday. Oppa's gonna pick me up." Jiyoung explained.

"Aw, you can't go shopping with us today? We were gonna have Sunny's Aunt make us a Prom dress at her store in the mall!" Tiffany asked with a pout.

"What?! Aish.. I'm done by four, so I'll ask Oppa if he can drop me off at the mall when I'm done, arasso? Oh! There's his car! I'll see you guys later!" Jiyoung explained, waving to both the Kingkas and the Queenkas as she got inside her brother's car. "Thanks for the ride, Oppa. When I'm done, can you drop me off at the mall? Sunny's Aunt is gonna specially make us dresses for Prom this Friday, and I have to be there." Jiyoung explained, giving her brother a cute face.

"No problem! I have to go there anyway with Sooyoung, because she's gonna help me pick out a gift for Umma's birthday." Kevin answered, ruffling his sister's hair. Soon, he drove up in front of a huge mansion, and bade his younger sister goodbye before she got out of the car.  She was face to face with a huge mansion, which didn't amaze her as much since hers was probably twice as big. This was the Lee Residence. She pressed the doorbell, and Mr.Lee opened the door for her.

"Good afternoon, Mr.Lee!" Jiyoung chimed, bowing before she stepped inside.

"Afternoon! Hwayoung is in the dining room waiting for you." the man smiled, closing the door before he walked over to the couch to watch television.

"Annyeong! You must be Hwayoung. I'm Jiyoung! I'm gonna be the one to help you with your homework today." Jiyoung exclaimed when she walked into the living room.

A little girl about seven years old was sitting on the big dining chair, and she had her school supplies neatly laid out on the table in front of her. When Jiyoung came into the room, she simply waved at her and smiled. Jiyoung took the seat next to Hwayoung, and thus began the tutoring session. About an hour had passed, and they were almost through with Hwayoung's homework.

"Yes, that's right, just divide 2 to get x by itself, like we did on the other problem." Jiyoung nodded, pointing to the problem they previously finished. 

"Oh, I get it now!" Hwayoung exclaimed, smiling to herself as she continued her work.

"JIYOUNG?" a voice shouted, causing the two girls to look up.

"HOYA?" Jiyoung gasped, her eyes widening.

Hwayoung was confused. She looked at Jiyoung, and then at her brother. "Ah, Unnie, you know my Oppa?" Hwayoung asked, looking up at Jiyoung.

"Ah.. neh, we hang out together." Jiyoung nodded, looking at Hwayoung, and then back at Hoya. Well that's not awkward.