Hoya x OC ( PART 3 )

Infinity Oneshot Collections

- AT THE LEE RESIDENCE - 

"Oh my gosh, she said that?" Mrs.Lee giggled, shaking her head at Mrs.Park's story. The Ummas were gossiping, as usual, and the Appas were discussing about stories from work. Hwayoung had finished dinner, so she went to her room to go on her laptop. Hoya and Jiyoung were quiet. They didn't want to make fun of each other because their parents were right there. The doorbell rang, so Mrs.Lee told Hoya to get it. The door opened, and Hoya stepped outside. He came back in after a few mintues, but he ran upstairs. "HOYA! COME CLEAN UP YOUR PLATE! Goodness, this boy!" Mrs. Lee yelled, murmuring the last part under her breath. She stood up and was about to go get Hoya, but Jiyoung stood up.

"I'll put away his plate in the sink. It seems like he's done, anyway. I'm done as well, so I might as well." Jiyoung smiled, taking Hoya's plate and putting it on top of hers.

"Oh, thank you, Jiyoung. You're such a sweetheart. I don't know what's up with Hoya today.." Mrs.Lee sighed, shaking her head.

Jiyoung walked into the kitchen, put the plates in the sink, and walked upstairs. She wanted to know what was up with Hoya. The door to his room was open, but she didn't see him in there. She saw that the bathroom right across from his room had the lights on, and there were sounds of movement in there. So, she walked over to the bathroom, only to see Hoya staring at his reflection in the mirror. Hoya had a huge bruise on his right eye, and a busted lip.

"HOYA, WHAT HAPPENED?" Jiyoung exclaimed, running into the bathroom. 

Hoya turned away from her immediately, but didn't say anything. 

"Oh my God, let me see! Are you hurt?" Jiyoung asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. It's none of your business." Hoya said, pushing Jiyoung out of the bathroom, and he closed the door.

Jiyoung stared at the door blankly, and grew furious. "YAH, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? HUH? WHAT IS UP WITH YOU?" she yelled, crying from frustration. 

All there was was silence. Hoya didn't say anything back. "Be like that, then." Jiyoung sighed quietly, going back downstairs.

"Oh, Jiyoung, I was about to call you. We're leaving." Mrs.Park said, smiling at her daughter. 

"Oh, must be good timing." Jiyoung laughed, smiling up at her Umma.

"Did you find out what happened with Hoya?" Mrs.Lee asked, and Jiyoung just shook her head.

"He locked himself in the bathroom and didn't let me in." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Aish, that boy.. oh well, I'll find out what happened. I'll see you soon!" Mrs.Lee said. Everyone said their goodbyes and left the Lee residence.

- AT SEOUL HIGH -

School was weird that day. The six Kingkas, Woohyun, SungYeol, Myungsoo, SungGyu, SungJong, and Dongwoo, weren't talking to the other Kingka in their group, Hoya. Hoya hung out with other people during lunch and afterschool that day, and he didn't even say one word to Jiyoung. She kinda missed the attention he gave her, but she didn't think too much of it. She thought it was childish that she was upset at Hoya for not giving her attention. At the mall, Jiyoung asked what was up with them and Hoya, but they just told her it wasn't any of her business and that they would handle it. As much as she would pester them about what happened, they refused to say anything. She gave up in the end. They'd get things straightened out - right?

Everyone was getting picked up, and one by one, everyone was leaving. "Are you sure you don't need a ride? You'll be here by yourself." Dongwoo asked, giving Jiyoung a concerned look.

"Oh, don't worry, Oppa! My brother already texted me that he's already on his way. No worries!" Jiyoung reassured, hugging Dongwoo goodbye. He hugged her back tightly, giving her butterflies in her stomach as he waved goodbye and left. Jiyoung sighed, a huge smile on her face. 

- AT THE PARK RESIDENCE -

Jiyoung was getting ready for dinner. The Lee's were coming for dinner, so she had to look somewhat presentable. Once dinner started, it was the same routine as yesterday. The parents were chatting up a storm while Hwayoung, who finished her food first, went to go watch television, and Hoya and Jiyoung were quiet. Jiyoung could tell Hoya kept glancing up at her, but she pretended she didn't notice. She had noticed he had looked up at her once more, and she glared up at him. She sighed, grabbed her plate, and went to the kitchen to put it in the sink. She went to the third floor, where her room was, so she could avoid Hoya. She was at her desk, looking through a photobook of her childhood friends. The Kingkas and Queenkas were in all of them; they have stuck with each other since they were children. 

"Why are you looking at that old thing?" Hoya chuckled from the doorway.

"Get out." Jiyoung sighed without looking up.

"Aw, why so snappy? Are you on your period or something?" Hoya snickered, shaking his head. He crossed his arms and leaned on the doorway.

"Uh, NO. I'm  MAD at you, okay?" Jiyoung sighed, frowning at Hoya. She closed the book and looked up at Hoya. She crossed her right leg over her left, and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"You're mad at me? But I didn't do anything." Hoya laughed. He wasn't taking her seriously, and it ticked off Jiyoung.

"UH, YEAH, YOU DID! YOU DIDN'T TALK TO ME THE WHOLE DAY, AND YOU HUNG OUT WITH OTHER PEOPLE! EVERYTIME I TALKED TO YOU, YOU DIDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE ME! YOU IGNORED ME, YOU BASTARD! AND NOW YOU COME HERE AND TALK TO ME? IF ANYONE'S ON THEIR PERIOD, IT SHOULD BE YOU. LIKE WHAT THE HECK, YOU IGNORE ME THE WHOLE DAY, AND NOW YOU'RE TALKING TO ME?" Jiyoung shot off, sentence after sentence. She talked nonstop when she was mad, and Hoya knew that the best. 

"So.. you're mad because I didn't talk to you the whole day?" Hoya asked, raising an eyebrow.

"YES." Jiyoung sighed, rolling her eyes. Was he not listening?

"So technically.. you missed me." Hoya concluded, smirking.

". . ." Jiyoung knew it came off like that, but she didn't mean it that way. Or did she? "N-Noo..! I'm your best friend! Best friends get hurt when their best friend ignore them!" Jiyoung shot back, frowning at him. 

"Aww, stop it, you missed me!" Hoya laughed, walking into the room. 

"I. DID. NOT!" Jiyoung shouted, standing up. 

"Aww, come here! I missed you too!" Hoya teased, running over to Jiyoung to hug her. He lifted her in the air and hugged her tightly.

"YAH, HOYA, YOU LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! STOP IT!" Jiyoung shouted, but she ended up in a fit of giggles. 

Whenever Hoya would surprise her at school by hugging her and lifting her from behind, she would always laugh. It felt nice. Truly, they would fight nonstop at school, but they were friends. They cared about each other. She would never let Hoya copy her homework, but she would help him. They always had each other's backs; she clearly stated Hoya was her best guy friend. 

Hoya was going to put Jiyoung down, but tripped on a textbook. He fell, but held himself up from the floor into a push up position, and Jiyoung was right under him. Jiyoung's face and Hoya's face were inches apart, and their faces both grew red. Awkward. "Yah, look at what your clumsy self did!" Jiyoung yelled, pushing Hoya away from her. She sat up, and crossed her arms over her chest and frowned at Hoya.

"ME? Your textbook was sitting right in the middle of your room! You're messy!" Hoya complained, pointing a finger at her. 

"I AM NOT MESSY-" Jiyoung yelled, but was interrupted by the clearing of a throat.

"Time to go home, Hoya. We'll see you soon, Jiyoung." Mrs.Lee chimed, waving at Jiyoung. 

Jiyoung waved at Mrs.Lee, and gave Hoya a death glare before he followed his Umma downstairs.