Hoya x OC ( FINAL )

Infinity Oneshot Collections

Jiyoung woke up unusually early the next morning, mostly because her phone woke her up. "What?!" Jiyoung yelled at her phone. She sat up, pulled her phone from under her pillow, and checked to see what could have caused her phone to vibrate. 

"Hey beautiful, dress nice today. I have a surprise for you. (;"

What could Hoya possibly have in store for her today? The last time he texted her that, he ended up ruining her outfit. She raised her eyebrow, but decided to throw on her favorite outfit anyway. What could go wrong?

- AT SEOUL HIGH - 

"Hey, our classes are shortened by ten minutes today!" Taeyeon exclaimed happily.

Everyone was in first period, mostly everyone was groggy. 

"Thank GOD! But, why though?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"There's an assembly for guitar class today. That's why some students aren't in class; they're getting ready for the assembly." Sunny answered, nodding her head. 

"Well, just as long as we get out of school early." Jiyoung laughed, turning to the teacher once he stood up to take roll. 

The first four periods went by fast, much to everyone's pleasure. At least three people were absent in every one of Jiyoung's classes, which made her wonder how big guitar class was. Her classes were peaceful, considering Hoya wasn’t there to make fun of her. By fourth period, everyone filed out of the classroom to go see the assembly in the auditorium. Everyone was supposed to sit with their class, but Taeyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany met up with Jiyoung and sat with her. Her class sat all the way in the back, which had a pretty nice view of the stage. As the assembly started, the freshman played an amateur and simple song while a girl sang, and there were a couple of groups that did acoustic covers of K-Pop songs. Then, the curtains pulled, and there was Hoya, sitting on a chair. He had a microphone next to him, and an empty chair was set next to him as well. Everyone cheered at the sight of the Kingka, and he smiled.

"Hi everyone! I hope you're enjoying the assembly so far! This is the last performance for the assembly, and I will be doing an English cover of Jae Park's cover of Morten Harket's Can't Take My Eyes Off You. It took a lot of practice to get the English lyrics right, but I promise you, it's worth it. But before I start, I'd just like to say something." Hoya spoke while looking out to the audience in confidence. 

"So, there's this girl. She's been in my head since freshman year, and I love her a lot. I've been too much of a coward to tell her. But now, I have to tell her before someone steals her away from me. The reason for my busted lip and black eye was because that someone asked me to help him ask her to prom, and I refused. When he asked me why, I told him I liked her, and we got into a fight. I stood up for my feelings, and now, I'm going to tell her how I've felt all these years we've known each other." Hoya stopped to take a breather, and then continued. "Park Jiyoung, will you please come to the stage? I know you're out there, don't hide from me!" 

Everyone turned their heads, trying to see where the Queenka was. "Oh.. my.. gosh." Jiyoung grumbled, sinking in her seat. 

"YAH, GET UP THERE!" Tiffany yelled.

"DON'T BE A BUZZ KILL! GO GO GO!" Taeyeon screamed, pulling Jiyoung.

Her three friends screamed and made a huge fuss, which caused everyone to look at her. The amount of attention made Jiyoung nervous. She straightened out her dress as she got out of her seat and made her way to the stage. She smiled at Hoya, and sat down on the empty chair. Hoya looked at her in a way she had never seen before, and he began singing. His English wasn't the best, and it made her laugh at some parts. She covered and tried not to cry; she was on the verge of tears. She had sent Hoya the link to the song one Saturday afternoon, and told him she would die if a guy ever sang that song to her. When he got to the chorus, she burst into tears. When he finished singing, everyone roared with applause and cheers. Hoya set the guitar down on the chair and grabbed the microphone. Jiyoung stood up and gave Hoya a tight hug. When they pulled away, Jiyoung still had her arms around Hoya, and she was looking up at him. 

"Jiyoung, I've loved you since freshman year, and I'd love it if you'd accept my feelings and be mine." Hoya spoke, causing everyone to cheer. 

Jiyoung put her hand over . Was this even real? She couldn't speak; she was just too shocked. Sure, she kind of got the hint, but she thought these kind of things only happened in movies. "Neh." Jiyoung shouted, nodding her head with a big grin. Everyone screamed and shouted while Jiyoung stood on her toes to kiss Hoya square on the lips.

"I thought you liked Dongwoo." Hoya said, raising an eyebrow.

"Who told you that?" Jiyoung asked with a frown.

"Your friends." Hoya said simply, and Jiyoung threw a death glare to the back of the auditorium, causing everyone to laugh.

"Well maybe I changed my mind." Jiyoung giggled, smiling up at Hoya.

Hoya smiled at her. He went over to his chair, pulled a huge bouquet from under the chair, and walked towards her. "Good thing you changed your mind, otherwise I would have wasted money on two prom tickets and on this beautiful bouquet for a beautiful someone. So that means you have to go with me to prom." Hoya explained casually.

Everyone was either laughing, cheering, or shouting. "Oh well, it's not like I have anything else better to do anyway." Jiyoung shrugged, causing some to laugh. She gave Hoya a long hug, and held the bouquet in her hands. The bell rang to signal the end of the assembly, and everyone stood up to go to lunch. 

"Hoya, you didn't have to do all of this. You could have just told me without a crowd watching." Jiyoung laughed, rubbing the back of her neck.

"I wanted to let everyone know that you're mine only. Is that so bad?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Yah, you know how I feel about drawing attention to myself!" she laughed, growing red.

"A beautiful girl deserves attention." Hoya chuckled, placing a kiss on her neck.

"YAH, IF YOU DON'T MIND, WE'LL TAKE JIYOUNG NOW BECAUSE WE EAT LUNCH WITH HER." Sunny yelled at Hoya from below the stage.

"NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE HER! FINDERS KEEPERS, LOSERS WEEPERS!" Hoya yelled back, causing Jiyoung to laugh.

Look far and wide, under and over, but the best kind of love you'll ever find is an unexpected one.