Hoya x OC ( PART 2 )

Infinity Oneshot Collections

"What are you doing here?" Hoya asked, still in a state of shock.

"Umma's paying her to tutor me. Unnie's really good at explaining things! I wish she was my teacher!" Hwayoung exclaimed, praising Jiyoung.

"Aw, dongsaeng, you're so sweet." Jiyoung laughed, patting Hwayoung's head. 

"Shoo! I'm almost done with my homework! You're gonna distract Unnie!" Hwayoung yelled, gesturing Hoya out of the room.

"Uh, oh! Right. Don't brainwash my little sister." Hoya nodded, narrowing his eyes at Jiyoung.

"Oh, don't count on it." Jiyoung grumbled, copying Hoya's facial expression. 

Hoya rolled his eyes as he walked out of the room, and Hwayoung resumed finishing her homework.

"That's my older brother, Hoya. Well, since you hang out with him, you already know his name. Do you not like him? It seems like you guys don't like each other.." Hwayoung asked without looking up from the worksheet.

"Ahh.. our friends hang out with each other, so I'm always around him. He always makes fun of me though, that's why I'm always mean towards him." Jiyoung laughed, answering Hwayoung's question.

"Ahh, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.." Hwayoung said, looking up at Jiyoung. She looked left and right, and then said in a hushed tone, "Oppa talks about you a lot."

"BWOH?" Jiyoung said loudly, causing Hwayoung to shush her.

"Oppa says a lot of nice things about you to our Umma and Appa at dinnertime. He says that you're good at English, he hangs out with you, you're really pretty-"

"WAIT - PRETTY?" Jiyoung interrupted, widening her eyes. 

Hwayoung nodded and continued with her explanation. "I don't know, he's said a lot of things. Like how cute your laugh is, how nice your voice sounds, and how beautiful your smile is. He's said a lot more; I just don't remember them all." 

Jiyoung's heart was beating fast. She's never had someone tell her any of those things. Not even her ex-boyfriends. "You're not lying?" Jiyoung asked, looking down at Hwayoung. She simply responded with a shake of her head. "But he's always making fun of me!" Jiyoung pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"That's what guys do at my school, Unnie. When a guy likes a girl, he teases her and makes fun of her. Hoya may be a senior in high school, but we both know he's a child at heart." Hwayoung explained, giggling to herself.

It was a little too much for Jiyoung to take in. It sounded like Hoya had a school girl boy crush on her. "Unnie, how do I do this one?" Hwayoung asked, poking Jiyoung's arm as she pointed to a question in a different section. Jiyoung then resumed helping Hwayoung on her homework, and the next thing they knew, it was already four o' clock. Hoya kept walking through the dining room to get to the kitchen, and kept saying he 'forgot' something. "Oh, Jiyoung, won't you stay for dinner? I invited your family over for dinner tonight, so you could just stay here until your family comes over." Mrs.Lee asked Jiyoung once Hwayoung cleaned up her things.

"I'd loved to, Mrs.Lee, but I have to go to the mall. My friend's Aunt is going to make me a dress for Prom because she's free today." Jiyoung explained, smiling at Mrs. Lee. 

"Oh, I see! Prom, huh? Has anyone asked you yet?" Mrs.Lee asked curiously, sitting down at the dining table with Hwayoung and Jiyoung. 

"No, but my friends have been telling me someone is planning to . ." Jiyoung answered, her face growing red.

Hwayoung and Mrs.Lee gasped, bursting into a fit of giggles. " Who?" they both asked at the same time.

"Ahh, Dongwoo Oppa." Jiyoung answered, growing even redder by the second. Jiyoung had had a crush on Dongwoo ever since last month. She's been friends with him since freshman year, but it wasn't until last month did they start spending more time together, and she felt that it could lead to something more. 

"Ooh! You have to tell me all about it once Dongwoo Oppa asks you!" Hwayoung giggled.

"Yes! You must! Oh, is that Kevin in the driveway? You can leave your stuff here. I'll leave them in the closet." Jiyoung smiled at Mrs.Lee, and she said goodbye to the two of them before she walked towards the door. She bumped into Hoya, who was walking into the dining room. "Ah, bye Hoya!" she said cheerfully.

"Bye." Hoya replied simply without even looking at her.

Jiyoung gave him a weird look. He was never like that around her. She just shrugged it off, and walked out of the house.

- AT THE MALL -

"Wah, that is so beautiful!" Sunny exclaimed when Tiffany came out of the dressing room with a beautiful pink gown. ( http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1ysgwiPsr1rqlx2so1_500.jpg )

"It's not loose, is it? That's gotta be the fifth time Auntie's cropped it. You're so freaking skinny!" Jiyoung laughed, looking at Tiffany. 

"Oh no, it's perfect! Thank you so much Auntie!" Tiffany exclaimed, hugging Sunny's Aunt. 

"Oh, it's no problem. I want you girls to have the best Prom, so I want to make your dresses perfect." Sunny's Aunt explained. She stood up while Tiffany went to go change out of her dress. "Alright Jiyoung, best for last! Have any ideas on your prom dress?" she giggled, walking behind the counter.

Jiyoung gave her a description, and even pointed out some of the details of the dresses in the store. 

"Uh huh.. alright. I'll get right to work." Sunny's Aunt chimed, giving her a thumbs up as Jiyoung smiled at her and walked to her friends.

Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, and Jiyoung continued gossiping, which was then did Jiyoung tell the girls about what Hwayoung had told her.

"I KNEWWWW ITTTTT!" Sunny yelled, clapping her hands together and laughing. 

"WHAT?!" Jiyoung grumbled, resting her head on her hands.

"Oh come on now, don't tell me you didn't see that coming." Taeyeon chuckled, shaking her head.

"He's SO mean to me! How could I ever suspect he has feelings for me?" Jiyoung sighed. "Besides, I like Dongwoo."

"Have you ever even thought if you liked Hoya? You probably denied them. I think you like him back." Tiffany suggested, pointing a finger at Jiyoung.

Before Jiyoung could comment, Sunny's Aunt had announced that she had finished Jiyoung's dress. ( http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg4423fAMb1qf0mumo1_400.jpg ) Jiyoung immediately stood up, took the dress into her arms, and went to go try it on. 

"Oh, LORDDD, that is a beautiful dress!" Taeyeon shrieked, exaggerating her compliment.

"That looks beautiful on you, indeed." Sunny's Aunt agreed, nodding her head.

Behind all the girls was a familiar face. "Hoya? What are you doing here?" Jiyoung asked, getting red instantly.

"Um.. Kevin left early to drop Sooyoung off at her house cause your family was gonna eat dinner at my house tonight. So my Umma told me to come pick you up." Hoya answered. He looked nervous for some reason, but Jiyoung ignored it.

"Oh, okay! Let me change back into my clothes." Jiyoung replied, running back into the dressing room to change back into her clothes. She could hear Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Sunny snickering about Hoya seeing her in her prom dress, but she ignored it.

Sunny's Aunt put the dress in a cover for Jiyoung, and with that, she left the store with Hoya. It was quiet for a long time until a couple of girls came up to Hoya. "Oppa, this was a dare.. you're cute!" they all said as they giggled and ran off.

"Weird." Jiyoung thought, rolling her eyes.

Hoya looked at Jiyoung and saw that she had rolled her eyes. "Jealous much?" Hoya chuckled, poking her cheek.

"YAH, NO WAY. I just thought it was stupid of them." Jiyoung said immediately, shaking her head. 

"Sure." Hoya said, raising an eyebrow and receiving a slap on the arm from Jiyoung.