Chapter 6

The Royals

Minjoo, 
It's been a while. The world of Royals is coming to an end. I'm going to put an end to this, and when that time comes I want you to join my side. Bring your friends if you wish. But it is you that I want. 

I'll see you soon.

She stared on the piece of tissue, not knowing what to do. She recognised the writing. She knew it who it was from.. It was her uncle. But it can't be.. Uncle, is dead. He died when I was 8 years old. This can't be, it must be someone with similar writing.. What's more is that the person is saying that the world of Royals is coming to an end? What does that mean?

Mark was worried, Minjoo had a scared look on her face. Quickly Mark reached over the table and took the piece of paper, he too shuddered. She was right.. There's a weird feeling to this. Realising that Mark took the tissue, Minjoo took it back and dunked it into the cup right before Mark could read what it said. 

"It's from my secret admirer, don't want you to be jealous after reading that note!" Minjoo winked and stuck out her tongue.

Mark let out a fake laugh "Oh please.. Who would like you?" 

They both knew that wasn't it. She's hiding something from me. But she won't tell me what it is.. She doesn't normally hide things from me.. But I'm guessing she has a good reason for it, I'll just ask her when the time is right.

On the car ride home it was fairly silent.. Both of them didn't know what to say. 

"Oh uh, have you packed for tomorrow yet?" Mark asked, it felt too awkward for him for them not to talk to each other.

"Nope, you know me. I'll pack it sometime tonight!"

"Okay, don't pack till too late! You know Jiwon would kill you if you were late.. Actually I'll just give you a morning call tomorrow just in case."

"Mmm.. Okay!"

At that time they arrived in front of Minjoo's house. It was a big mansion that could fit almost 1000 people if they wanted, Minjoo's dad was the leader of the Royals in the area. Mark's dad and Minjoo's dad were bestfriends from childhood. That was how they grew so close, they were together all their lives. 

"Hey, I'm just going to go in myself, no need to walk me in! I'll see you tomorrow" Minjoo told Mark with a smile on her face. 

"Okay then, just text me when you get back to your room okay?" 

Minjoo nodded and ran off into her house. 

I still wonder what the note was about.. I hope she's okay..

Hey I just arrived home, thanks for today. I had lots of fun, I'll see you tomorrow! 
P.s. Could you send me some new songs? :)
- Minjoo

Mark grinned while reading Minjoo's text. 


There'll be another update coming later today :)