Chapter 3

The Royals

"Haha, I was just kidding. We are just hanging out.." Mark said of course, of course it was just hanging out. Don't think so much.

Oh thank goodness Mark's just kidding, I thought he was being serious for a second.. I wouldn't even know how to react to that! Minjoo laughed, feeling a little awkward. 

"Okay, then move your 'hang out' a day earlier or something. We HAVE TO HAVE TO go on this camp!!!! Minjoo noona, please?? Pretty please?" Yugyeom shouted once again.. 

"Aigoo, how can i reject this cutie? Of course! Mark, how about tomorrow? If you're free that is."

"Yeah sure, pick you up after training then?"

Minjoo smiled, it was one of the things she liked about Mark, he was just so easy going. 

"YESS!! LET'S GO HOME AND PACK NOW. I'M SO EXCITEDD!" Yugyeom exclaimed. 

So just like that everyone left and went home with their brothers. 

In Jackson's car

"YAAA Jackson Wang!! You missed the left turn, where are you trying to bring me?" Jiwon screamed.

"....You are younger than me! Don't 'YAA' me. It's okay, I just wanted to go by the superstore to get some snacks!"

Damn, I had to lie. I was actually thinking about the date that Mark and Minjoo was going to have.. 

"Ohhh. Okay, sorry I thought you.. Nevermind. Okay okay lets go and hurry, I have lots of outfits to plan when I get home"

...He was thinking about Minjoo. I'm sure of it.

In Youngjae's Car

"My beautiful dongsaeng, have you decided who you're going to pick? It's Mark isn't it? It always has been."

Has it really? Was Mark and I meant to be together? I mean sure, in the past year he's matured a lot. And he's always managed to make me feel better no matter what.. But is this what love feels like? I don't want to blindly pick someone. I wanted to be like Youngjae and Ahra. They've been in love with each other since forever, and with that symbol that's marked into them I can't even imagine them ever not being together..


 I did a double update, but this is kind of short..