Chapter 12

The Royals

Minjoo sat herself beside Mark. 

"So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Mark asked coldly. Remember Mark, don't show any feelings, distance away.

Why's Mark acting so cold towards me? Did I do something wrong? Nevermind. First I have to tell him about the weird things happening around here.

"Oh right, yeah.. So I was walking around just now and I was by the lake and I felt someth-..." 

"Something? Oh it must've been Jackson, Jackson went to find you. He told me he liked you and I assume you're going to tell me it went well?" Mark interrupted. What's wrong with Mark? He didn't even let me finish.. And no it didn't go well. I didn't even know Jackson liked me! 

"Wait what? N-.."

Just then they heard Youngjae's voice, he was calling for everyone. 

"Hey, your brother is calling for us, we should probably go. If you want to tell me the details just tell me later tonight okay?"

Minjoo nodded, confused. She didn't know what was wrong with Mark, but she followed Mark as he tried to hurry towards Youngjae. 

"So guys, we looked around and there's nothing wrong with this place so I now announce... CAMP ROYAL 2014 BEGINS NOW!!" 

Everyone cheered, except Mark and Minjoo. Mark was just upset, he knew that he lost but he couldn't believe that he went down without a fight. Minjoo on the other hand couldn't figure out why Mark was acting that way towards her, she too felt hurt since Mark has never acted that way towards her.

"Jiwon and I put some items around the area while we were looking around. So we can play scavenger hunt!! How does that sound?" JB asked, hopefully. 

"HYUNG that's an awesome idea!" Yugyeom squealed like a little girl.

"Okay, then scavenger hunt it is! These little items are marked with a number '7' since there's 7 girls and 7 guys." 

Everyone nodded, "Let's split into pairs of one guy one girl so it'll be safe, Jiwon and I will walk around making sure that there's no cheating!"

"Sounds good!"

Minjoo looked over to Mark, as she assumed they were going to partners. But instead Mark walked over to Yunji leaving Minjoo in awe. What.. But we always play games together. We're the perfect team! Jackson noticed that Mark went with Yunji ..Well that's weird, I thought Mark would've went with Minjoo? Did he give up? Meh, well that's better for me anyways. Jackson walked over to Minjoo and suggested that they be partners, Minjoo smiled and nodded at him. Mark saw Minjoo in the corner of his eyes, seeing Minjoo smiling at another person it hurt him, like nothing else could. 


Quick update! I have lots of work to do this week :(